ADVERTISEMENT

This Tax Bill Is Another Example In a long list of Hypocrisy....

The right wing rabble on this post, most of whom can't even afford a Hurricane Club donation, will not benefit from this putrid Bill. But too dumb to realize it benefits only the ultra rich which none of them are. No, I don't mean those that earn $100K. But those that earn 7 figures and above which I'm confident none of these nitwits earn.
Hahah the “your not that rich” even though I don’t know you defense. Again it’s simple, CD beating down posters all the while he’s made at the very people who’ve funded his beloved socilaist programs! All the while having little to no clue what he’s talking about! Only difference with this response is CD hasn’t taken the liberty of telling the board how smart he is. AGAIN!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
The right wing rabble on this post, most of whom can't even afford a Hurricane Club donation, will not benefit from this putrid Bill. But too dumb to realize it benefits only the ultra rich which none of them are. No, I don't mean those that earn $100K. But those that earn 7 figures and above which I'm confident none of these nitwits earn.
Nope...they try to identify with rich people and cuck for rich people. The truth is a lot of these people don't have a pot to piss in and this bill hurts them. Just like repealing the affordable care act would have hurt them. They think rich people give a crap about them but the truth is MOST rich people are about being rich and that's it. That's why they are paying congressmen to vote on bills that keep them rich.

There are people here that don't even understand what this tax bill does to our deficit. That's sad. Our economy has been in great shape for years. We don't need to stimulate it.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Nope...they try to identify with rich people and cuck for rich people. The truth is a lot of these people don't have a pot to piss in and this bill hurts them. Just like repealing the affordable care act would have hurt them. They think rich people give a crap about them but the truth is MOST rich people are about being rich and that's it. That's why they are paying congressmen to vote on bills that keep them rich.

There are people here that don't even understand what this tax bill does to our deficit. That's sad. Our economy has been in great shape for years. We don't need to stimulate it.
Could make the same point that all while your side lives in $5M mansions and flys private jets while making you believe they are fighting for you!! All while they sell you out! And speak for yourself, you have no clue when it comes to politics let alone what other posters net worth might be. Your fake arrogance is a dead give away your a typical scared liberal that needs a Govt to coddle you! It’s unfortunate you can’t man up and provide for you and your own!!

I think they delude themselves into thinking that they have more of a pot to piss in than say black people. Take Palmboy aka Ozana. Probably a hardscrabble hanger on but as long as he feels he's got a few more shekels than black people he'll support the billionaire tax cut. SMDH. It's all in the Powell Memo on Repug strategy to use racism to get ignorant dumbazzes to vote against their own interests.
Sad!

Reactions: cdwright40
I think they delude themselves into thinking that they have more of a pot to piss in than say black people. Take Palmboy aka Ozana. Probably a hardscrabble hanger on but as long as he feels he's got a few more shekels than black people he'll support the billionaire tax cut. SMDH. It's all in the Powell Memo on Repug strategy to use racism to get ignorant dumbazzes to vote against their own interests.
Sad!
Had either of you actually understood the tax cut you wouldn’t be crying. Second and more important, I DONT GIVE A SHIT what the Govt does. Want to know why? Cause I’m going to get mine! Period!! I don’t need yours, the Govt or anyone’s else’s help! I get mine! End of story! So keep crying into your Cheerios while I’m out taking.

This tax deal is being done for the wealthy, the 1%. It will be permanent. Why are tax breaks for the middle class not permanent???!!! That's what is really the most unfair of all.

Reactions: cdwright40
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT