ADVERTISEMENT

TRILLIONS of $ of wealth gone POOF!

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Bloodbath continues today. Any liberal on here who still believes Biden and the Dems have a shot you are sniffing airplane model glue and not the new stuff. The old stuff that they outlawed when we were kids.

TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF WEALTH MELTS AWAY and EVERYTHING COSTS MORE IS NOT A WINNING STRATEGY!

HJ That's their Plan ! They've even said it, but ofcoarce the media wont replay it nor report on it. Their plan is to demolish the USA civilly and financially. Strap us in heavy debt, redistribute everyone's wealth via tax and interest rates, divide us and keep us in crisis mode, so we cant see what their doing and give us fatigue. Then when they grew enough loyalist government jobs, when they have enough immigrants cross the boarder to lock up any election, when any adversary can be tarred, feathered, dehumanized, and arrested,,,,,, Game Over.

This is intended
If you can’t raise people up to achieve wealth equality...
You can destroy the wealth of those who have some to achieve that purpose
There is nothing that the administration does which is helpful to the real middle class , particularly those who are retired and want to leave wealth to their descendants
It’s tragic

HJ That's their Plan ! They've even said it, but ofcoarce the media wont replay it nor report on it. Their plan is to demolish the USA civilly and financially. Strap us in heavy debt, redistribute everyone's wealth via tax and interest rates, divide us and keep us in crisis mode, so we cant see what their doing and give us fatigue. Then when they grew enough loyalist government jobs, when they have enough immigrants cross the boarder to lock up any election, when any adversary can be tarred, feathered, dehumanized, and arrested,,,,,, Game Over.
But first they need that pesky 2nd Amend and the deplorables out of the way.

Reactions: mahb and grbcane
Don't get into the conspiracy theories. I think they are just stupid lacking in any real cohesive plan to fix this.
They can't break away from the progressive left policies to deal with these very real problems.

When they are financially broke, maybe they will figure it out.
What I’m guessing is…. They don’t actually—maybe a small percentage but— they’d look like ignorant, pathetic, dumb, idiots if they voted for Biden then they defended him all this time.
They’d look pretty stupid, clueless, insecure, mindless, morons if after all that building back better with Brandon then to admit Trump was far superior, excellent, patriotic president than the current life-long politician.

Reactions: grbcane
I'm not even looking at my retirement accounts - too depressing the amount I've lost since January. Company profit sharing check goes into my account on Thursday. Watch the market rally to all-time high before that - deposit the money & then historic drop so I lose it. LOL - too perfect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT