ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Covid Deaths....SMFH

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
Covid is almost behind us but there's one matter right wingers can't stomach. Trump was responsible for 500,000 of the almost 1 million deaths. Deal with it!!!

Here's an excerpt from the article below.

In February 2021, shortly after he took office, President Biden addressed the nation from the White House after the U.S. surpassed 500,000 COVID-19 deaths.

Covid is almost behind us but there's one matter right wingers can't stomach. Trump was responsible for 500,000 of the almost 1 million deaths. Deal with it!!!

In February 2021, shortly after he took office, President Biden addressed the nation from the White House after the U.S. surpassed 500,000 COVID-19 deaths.

More people died of COVID under Biden’s first year and he had vaccines.

The orange gimp is now begging his dwindling supporters to fund a new private jet. Some billionaire he is.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: zackbear and cems52

I missed the part where it was proven Trump was responsible for deaths but Biden wasn't. Explain.

The orange gimp is now begging his dwindling supporters to fund a new private jet. Some billionaire he is.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well Raoul, when Trump is President in 2024, he will have rides in Air force One again. Please advise us on the ride for the President of Venezuela, Cuba, Russia , China, North Korea And Iran. I am sure Communist sympathizers know more about their heroes, like you might, than many of us on this board.

The two-year Covid HOAX is over. LOL. Pick another topic.

YOU ARE ONE DUMB liberal fuktard!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Cool Runnin'
He's the next Prez. That's all I know. There will not even be a Primary. Cems. C'mon man. You are better. The world is laughing at us...so is Kamala.
"He's the next Prez. That's all I know". I would bet everything I own or could borrow that will never happen!

Reactions: gokcub
Neither Trump nor Biden were responsible for people's deaths Fauci, Collins, Daszak and Cuomo- yes.
Lol...lol
Lol...lol

You don't remember Trump telling folks to drink bleach and other disinfectants? That alone killed thousands. Also, didn’t Trump not promote mask wearing, that alone killed hundreds of thousands?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

I didn't say that. I only said, Trump is responsible for half of the Covid deaths. Many of his minions have said he didn't kill that many. Fake news!!

Seems to me the Chinese are responsible for all these deaths like Trump said. Fauci might have a hand in it but no one will tell the real story. Two year anniversary and still have not named the origin. How do you prevent it from happening again if you don’t know how it happened the first time. Good question for Fauci is, why were you so sure it came from wet market ?

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane
Seems to me the Chinese are responsible for all these deaths like Trump said. Fauci might have a hand in it but no one will tell the real story. Two year anniversary and still have not named the origin. How do you prevent it from happening again if you don’t know how it happened the first time. Good question for Fauci Aisha why were you so sure it came from wet market ?
I don't care about the origin. We have a vaccine now and folks wear masks. We good now.

Trump ignored the virus for months and as a result, thousands died. He said the virus would dissappear by the Summer. He was wrong.

SMFH

But you still respond to my posts after saying you never will. Why, dumbazz?
Yeah reading your dumber than shit asinine posts ALWAYS MAKES MY DAY!!!!!!!!
Exactly why I havent ghosted you
I ACTUALLY look forward to your’s, always call out cd, miamimike, rauol, and gokcub’s ****TARD comments.
Not once have any of you EVER posted a factual statement in the lounge
Seriously I feel sorry for emotional small minded retards like you!
pffft

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
I don't care about the origin. We have a vaccine now and folks wear masks. We good now.

Trump ignored the virus for months and as a result, thousands died. He said the virus would dissappear by the Summer. He was wrong.

SMFH
Trump ignored the virus ? In January 2020 Trump initiated the China travel Ban. Doofus Brandon called it xenophobic hysteria. Fauci opposed it then changed his mind and said saved hundreds of thousands of lives. Facts. Sorry they don't fit your agenda. Another ignorant factless post.

SMFH

What did his experts Dr. Fauci, Dr. Brix say and advise Trump to do ? Trump finally bought Dr. Scott Atlas on and he resigned after fighting with these idiot bureaucrats. Atlas has since been proven correct on masks ( you didn’t get the memo yet ) they don’t work. Did you notice all the States have removed mask mandates so keep wearing it over your ugly puss that is a positive.

Trump ignored the virus ? In January 2020 Trump initiated the China travel Ban. Doofus Brandon called it xenophobic hysteria. Fauci opposed it then changed his mind and said saved hundreds of thousands of lives. Facts. Sorry they don't fit your agenda.
Cems52 has lost it, NoShore.
He has become nothing more than another village idiot.
Not once has this guy EVER posted a factual statement, when asked a specific question
He replies in deflected questions,
WHY???????
Because he is so fukin clueless
I once thought he was a middle of the road Dem, who was objective
Come to find out he is nothing more than a liberal fuktard who speaks in circles, because he tries to defend the indefensible!
Dont you feel sorry for douchbags like him
He will vote for biden again,
THAT SAYS IT ALL~!

Trump ignored the virus ? In January 2020 Trump initiated the China travel Ban. Doofus Brandon called it xenophobic hysteria. Fauci opposed it then changed his mind and said saved hundreds of thousands of lives. Facts. Sorry they don't fit your agenda. Another ignorant factless post.
This donkey doesnt care about facts
Exactly why he’s a jack ass!
He truly posts like one DAILY

Reactions: Allied2651

SMFH
cems,
Re: I don't care about the origin
that is like being shot, now can barely walk and are in daily pain, but you are not interested in who shot you.

Reactions: grbcane and majus12

SMFH
Hey fuktard, maybe if the Dems weren’t trying to impeach Trump, waisting time money and effort, Trump and American people would have been able to pay more attention to Covid
Another asshole comment by cems52
Starting to think thats his IQ number not the year he was born!

Hey fuktard, maybe if the Dems weren’t trying to impeach Trump, waisting time money and effort, Trump and American people would have been able to pay more attention to Covid
Another asshole comment by cems52
Starting to think thats his IQ number not the year he was born!
You right wing nutjobs can't walk and chew gum at the same time? Trump killed hundreds of thousands while you and others said the virus was a cold. Stop trying to reinvent history, dumbazz.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT