ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Covid Deaths....SMFH

You right wing nutjobs can't walk and chew gum at the same time? Trump killed hundreds of thousands while you and others said the virus was a cold. Stop trying to reinvent history, dumbazz.
You’re not even fun anymore
No witty come backs, your BS is old cems52
Keep doing the incredible job you are of convincing us that as impossible as it seems, you are even “MORE STUPID” than cd
Who would’ve thought??
Pfffft OFF DONKEY!

Reactions: orly 1022
You’re not even fun anymore
No witty come backs, your BS is old cems52
Keep doing the incredible job you are of convincing us that as impossible as it seems, you are even “MORE STUPID” than cd
Who would’ve thought??
Pfffft OFF DONKEY!
Didn't you say you were not going to respond to my posts? You miss me?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Didn't you say you were not going to respond to my posts? You miss me?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
I do miss you. I have found it necessary to call you out for the follheardy bullshit you post!!
Still waiting for ONE specific fact that you have ever presented beside liberal fuktard deflections
So yes cems

YOU MAKE VISITING CANESPORT SPECIAL FOR ME!

Reactions: Allied2651
I do miss you. I have found it necessary to call you out for the follheardy bullshit you post!!
Still waiting for ONE specific fact that you have ever presented beside liberal fuktard deflections
So yes cems

YOU MAKE VISITING CANESPORT SPECIAL FOR ME!
Here are some more facts. Trump got impeached 2 times. Trump asked Americans to drink bleach to cure Covid. Trump tried to bribe the Ukrainian president. Trump had some of the lowest poll numbers in US presidential history. Trump Incited a riot in an attempt to overthrow the government. Trump is caught on a recorded phone call asking Georgia officials to "find" 11780 votes". What do you think he meant?

Tell me which item above is not factual?

I missed the part where it was proven Trump was responsible for deaths but Biden wasn't. Explain.

Democratic White House hopeful Joe Biden said Thursday during his final debate with President Donald Trump that presiding over the nation as 220,000 Americans died from the coronavirus should disqualify Trump from reelection.

"Anyone who's responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America," Biden said in the opening remarks of the showdown that comes just 12 days before the election.

He must have had his fingers crossed behind his back when he said this

🤷🏻‍♂️

Democratic White House hopeful Joe Biden said Thursday during his final debate with President Donald Trump that presiding over the nation as 220,000 Americans died from the coronavirus should disqualify Trump from reelection.

"Anyone who's responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America," Biden said in the opening remarks of the showdown that comes just 12 days before the election.

He must have had his fingers crossed behind his back when he said this

🤷🏻‍♂️
Your point?

Here are some more facts. Trump got impeached 2 times. Trump asked Americans to drink bleach to cure Covid. Trump tried to bribe the Ukrainian president. Trump had some of the lowest poll numbers in US presidential history. Trump Incited a riot in an attempt to overthrow the government. Trump is caught on a recorded phone call asking Georgia officials to "find" 11780 votes". What do you think he meant?

Tell me which item above is not factual?
WRONG AGAIN FUKTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
only thing partially correct is Trump got “technically impeached by a Democratic congress” YET NEVER LEFT OFFICE
Another liberal masturbating exercise , like you do everyday cems52.
Biden now has lowest poll ratings of a sitting President SURPASSING Pres Trump
Hey cems52, stop broadcasting your IQ number, your name should be enough!

@ cems52 Trying to surpass cd as Canesport’s most laughed at fuktard!
@ cems the ‘Emperor without clothes”
LMAO
“Stupid is as STUPID does”
PS: thank you for making my morning and given me the first laugh of the weekend

WRONG AGAIN FUKTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
only thing partially correct is Trump got “technically impeached by a Democratic congress” YET NEVER LEFT OFFICE
Another liberal masturbating exercise , like you do everyday cems52.
Biden now has lowest poll ratings of a sitting President SURPASSING Pres Trump
Hey cems52, stop broadcasting your IQ number, your name should be enough!

@ cems52 Trying to surpass cd as Canesport’s most laughed at fuktard!
@ cems the ‘Emperor without clothes”
LMAO
“Stupid is as STUPID does”
PS: thank you for making my morning and given me the first laugh of the weekend
Are you saying Trump never asked a Georgia official to "find 11780 votes"? Here is the audio recording.

Stop showing your ignorance daily on this site.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: doerunn and gokcub
Keep embarrassing your emotional shallow self.
Read the post again, waiting for any intelligent response from you
Ok it Ewing happen
You’re too immature to face reality over your preconceived views

#pffft
Fuk you and Trump both of you are irrelevant in America. Cult member

Fuk you and Trump both of you are irrelevant in America. Cult member
Typical SHALLOW MINDED< SMALL BRAINED LOSER MENTALITY
Keep supporting the worst president in US history.
I LMAO @ emotional, liberal fuktards like yourself.
You dont use facts you just call names
YOU VOTED FOR ENDING KEYSTONE PIPELINE!!
# the emperor without clothes”
you’re SO ignorant you dont even know it
Pft

Typical SHALLOW MINDED< SMALL BRAINED LOSER MENTALITY
Keep supporting the worst president in US history.
I LMAO @ emotional, liberal fuktards like yourself.
You dont use facts you just call names
YOU VOTED FOR ENDING KEYSTONE PIPELINE!!
# the emperor without clothes”
you’re SO ignorant you dont even know it
Pft
You voted for a sore losing, self centered, racist POS and he lost. the American people chose who they wanted. Loser Mentality? The American people WON you Dumb Cult Member.

Reactions: cems52
You voted for a sore losing, self centered, racist POS and he lost. the American people chose who they wanted. Loser Mentality? The American people WON you Dumb Cult Member.
Yeah and the country was far better off!
1.4%. Inflation compared to HISTORIC INFLATION
$1.69 a gallon to HISTORIC GAS PRICES.
Afghan withdrawal creating largest mass weapons transfer in WORLD HISTORY to TERRORISTS
Rampant Covid shutdowns, mask mandates
Controlled immigration, to UNCONTROLLED border released immigration
Secured borders
ENERGY independent
NO WARS
Yeah you must be so proud, you’re just an emotional simpleton
pfffft

Reactions: Allied2651
Are you just dumb? All issues that Trump brought up were heard by the courts and rejected. Here's an excellent quote from that thread from @cdwright40

"LMAO....You do realize we heard the call don't you?"

I posted the call but for some reason you still don't believe your lying ears.

WTF!!!!

Yeah and the country was far better off!
1.4%. Inflation compared to HISTORIC INFLATION
$1.69 a gallon to HISTORIC GAS PRICES.
Afghan withdrawal creating largest mass weapons transfer in WORLD HISTORY to TERRORISTS
Rampant Covid shutdowns, mask mandates
Controlled immigration, to UNCONTROLLED border released immigration
Secured borders
ENERGY independent
NO WARS
Yeah you must be so proud, you’re just an emotional simpleton
pfffft
Do you know you repeat the same shzt?

Are you just dumb? All issues that Trump brought up were heard by the courts and rejected. Here's an excellent quote from that thread from @cdwright40

"LMAO....You do realize we heard the call don't you?"

I posted the call but for some reason you still don't believe your lying ears.

WTF!!!!
That's what makes what is going on with these people so strange. We can actually hear the call. We hear what is being said ourselves. It isn't he said she said at that point but they are intent on making this he said she said and who to believe. It isn't that. We know what was said and in what context based on what we heard and in addition to that the actions taken. It's just unbelievable to me that anyone would continue to take a stance outside of what was heard. Almost laughable if it weren't so sad.

Funny, i remember sore loser hillary bitching to the day when she lost and all of her cult members crying cheating to this day. Btw, crooked lying pos biden is the most racist pres over the last fifty years. Guy adores the clan and gives eulogies for grand wizards.

Like you taking a dump in the morning and not interested in where it lands. Got it!! Poor analogy.
FUNNY cesm52, YOU NEVER address the factual statements you reply to
It’s obvious why!!
you simply can’t defend the indefensible!
However YOU DO!
Thank you for REMINDING us what an emotional, small minded voter that you are!
# Another Emperor without clothes”
MUCHO thanks for making me smile!!!

FUNNY cesm52, YOU NEVER address the factual statements you reply to
It’s obvious why!!
you simply can’t defend the indefensible!
However YOU DO!
Thank you for REMINDING us what an emotional, small minded voter that you are!
# Another Emperor without clothes”
MUCHO thanks for making me smile!!!
I still want my Dungeness crabs you owe me, Welcher.

I still want my Dungeness crabs you owe me, Welcher.
Hey cems52,
You became a pussified mandate mask wearing fuktard. When offered numerous times to meet you begged off.prohibiting you from collecting
Time has expired
PS I once looked forward to it, no more, as apparently you are nothing but an emotional simpleton!
Pfffft

Last edited:
Hey cems52,
You became a pussified mandate mask wearing fuktard. When offered numerous times to meet you begged off.prohibiting you from collecting
Time has expired
PS I once looked forward to it, no more, as apparently you are nothing but an emotional simpleton!
Pfffft
Cheap mofo!!

Lol.....lol
Lol... lol

Covid is almost behind us but there's one matter right wingers can't stomach. Trump was responsible for 500,000 of the almost 1 million deaths. Deal with it!!!

Here's an excerpt from the article below.

In February 2021, shortly after he took office, President Biden addressed the nation from the White House after the U.S. surpassed 500,000 COVID-19 deaths.

I literally cannot comprehend your ignorance and stupidity in this post … Yes , people died from Covid during Trumps time as president .., people also died of Covid under Biden’s 1st year … 1st mistake is ASSuming all those people died from Covid … 2nd mistake is blaming anyone other than the Chinese for any Covid death .. 3rd , Covid has shown to be lethal for the elderly , obese , and individuals w/.pre existing conditions ( meaning it was gonna do what It did regardless )… there is no individual in the history of mankind who could of stopped the spread of Covid , nor the deaths associated w/ the illness … you blaming Trump for any deaths is so insanely outrageous , that I truly feel sorry for you .. I would at least respect you if you just came out and said you hate Trump ( which is your God given right , as well as your freedom of speech granted by the men who drafted out Constitution )…. Really bad look when you feel the need to name names in order to provide self affirmation …I think Biden is perhaps the weakest, most corrupt , and inept president in the history of our country , but I would never blame him for Covid…. And on a side note , who do you blame for cancer , Parkinson’s , MS, Lou Gherigs , Diabetes , Heart disease , Alzheimer’s , etc ???? Again , weak as shit post … get over yourself

Last edited:
I literally cannot comprehend your ignorance and stupidity in this post … Yes , people died from Covid during Trumps time as president .., people also died of Covid under Biden’s 1st year … 1st mistake is ASSuming all those people died from Covid … 2nd mistake is blaming anyone other than the Chinese for any Covid death .. 3rd , Covid has shown to be lethal for the elderly , obese , and individuals w/.pre existing conditions ( meaning it was gonna do what It did regardless )… there is no individual in the history of mankind who could of stopped the spread of Covid , nor the deaths associated w/ the illness … you blaming Trump for any deaths is so insanely outrageous , that I truly feel sorry for you .. I would at least respect you if you just came out and said you hate Trump ( which is your God given right , as well as your freedom of speech granted by the men who drafted out Constitution )…. Really bad look when you feel the need to name names in order to provide self affirmation …I think Biden is perhaps the weakest, most corrupt , and inept president in the history of our country , but I would never blame him for Covid…. And on a side note , who do you blame for cancer , Parkinson’s , MS, Lou Gherigs , Diabetes , Heart disease , Alzheimer’s , etc ???? Again , weak as shit post … get over yourself
First, I despise Trump and all the corruption he embodies. It has been proven Trump lies nonstop, been impeached 2 times, tried to overthrow the US government, attempted to bribe the Ukrainian president, tried to bribe a Georgia official to "find" 11780 votes and got assistance from Putin to win in 2016. That's a sampling of the many misdeeds by your idol, Donald J Trump.

You're parroting right wing nonsense when you question whether 1 million people all died from Covid. Republicans downplayed Covid deaths while Trump was in office in order to deflect accountability for those deaths. The point is, Trump ignored the virus and said on many occasions the virus will slowly disappear. Trump and Republicans in general, fought wearing masks as if it deprived us of our civil liberties. As a result, thousands died needlessly due to Trump’s incompetence and Republican ignorance.

Funny, i remember sore loser hillary bitching to the day when she lost and all of her cult members crying cheating to this day. Btw, crooked lying pos biden is the most racist pres over the last fifty years. Guy adores the clan and gives eulogies for grand wizards.
So Charlottesville was just a family fight GTFOH. That POS President said it was good people on both sides. POS Trump is the most racist POS in the United States.

So Charlottesville was just a family fight GTFOH. That POS President said it was good people on both sides. POS Trump is the most racist POS in the United States.
Your brash, absurd, asinine comments like
“Trump is most racist POS in the United States” spotlights your immature emotional thought process.
Always know when the argument is won, when losers like gokcub respond with ‘Fuk you” like he constantly does

Last edited:
First, I despise Trump and all the corruption he embodies. It has been proven Trump lies nonstop, been impeached 2 times, tried to overthrow the US government, attempted to bribe the Ukrainian president, tried to bribe a Georgia official to "find" 11780 votes and got assistance from Putin to win in 2016. That's a sampling of the many misdeeds by your idol, Donald J Trump.

You're parroting right wing nonsense when you question whether 1 million people all died from Covid. Republicans downplayed Covid deaths while Trump was in office in order to deflect accountability for those deaths. The point is, Trump ignored the virus and said on many occasions the virus will slowly disappear. Trump and Republicans in general, fought wearing masks as if it deprived us of our civil liberties. As a result, thousands died needlessly due to Trump’s incompetence and Republican ignorance.
Listen cems, spout some accuracy.
Fuking Dem Congress waisted time, money, and political assets by impeaching a President INSTEAD of focusing on Covid!!
All for a nothing, as Trump completed his term
Impeachment nonsense was all that it was, political BS
Buckle up RED TSUNAMI coming!

Listen cems, spout some accuracy.
Fuking Dem Congress waisted time, money, and political assets by impeaching a President INSTEAD of focusing on Covid!!
All for a nothing, as Trump completed his term
Impeachment nonsense was all that it was, political BS
Buckle up RED TSUNAMI coming!
Your brain cells are depleting by the minute. Trump's 1st impeachment was not during the pandemic instead before things got hot, dumbazz.

The first impeachment trial of Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, began in the U.S. Senate on January 16, 2020, and concluded with his acquittal on February 5 by a partisan Senate.

As for his second impeachment, that impeachment occurred during the last few weeks of his miserable presidency. So show me when did Dems waste time while Covid raged?

Your problem is you like Trump, lack honesty and integrity. If you did you would acknowledge Trump should have been impeached and convicted for high crimes and misdemeanors and much more. Stop being a flunky for Trump.

"Trump ignored the virus"- In January 2020 Trump initiated the travel ban which Biden called " xenophobic hysteria".. Fraud Fauci opposed it then reversed himself and said it saved hundreds of thousands of lives. Trump accelerated development of vaccine which also saved hundreds of thousands of lives Your post ,as usual ,reeks of hatred and ignorance.

Reactions: majus12 and grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT