ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Absolutely Punks Pelosi

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
30 minutes prior to her overseas trip, Trump writes this letter to Pelosi....

zUW06tX.jpg

Buses loaded with staff Security Adam Shiff etc. What is she doing anyway why not stay and work on shutdown she’s so outraged about ? Love the move. Expose her for the fool she is, says she wants to thank our troops.

He violated our law makers security clearance. He isn't supposed to reveal the congressional delegations destination.
This trip wasn't a trip of leisure; its purpose is to get an assessment of our military's needs, their observations, I.e., this is a fact finding mission by the congressional members. Act of treason by #45.

He violated our law makers security clearance. He isn't supposed to reveal the congressional delegations destination.
This trip wasn't a trip of leisure; its purpose is to get an assessment of our military's needs, their observations, I.e., this is a fact finding mission by the congressional members. Act of treason by #45.

I don't care if he breaks every law in the BOOK! We will not surrender this country to you animals.

Reactions: tcane58 and GLFSTRM
I don't care if he breaks every law in the BOOK! We will not surrender this country to you animals.
Its #45 that's surrendering this country by being infantile, retaliatory which isn't the required qualifications for being the chief executive officer. What #45 is saying he loves quid pro quo. If you give me the $$$$ for a wall I'll let you go on your trip. That doesn't fly in leadership roles

Reactions: jrodgomez
Its #45 that's surrendering this country by being infantile, retaliatory which isn't the required qualifications for being the chief executive officer. What #45 is saying he loves quid pro quo. If you give me the $$$$ for a wall I'll let you go on your trip. That doesn't fly in leadership roles

Hawaii. You are not going to win this war. No way. This madness has to stop. Sorry.

The madness of #45 has to end. The shutdown has to end; its a shameful act by # 45. The GOP in the house & senate don't give a flying F_ _K cuz they are rewarded by powerful lobbyists.

Sorry. We are ready to shut down the country. At some point, this just has to stop. Sorry. Mexicans are not welcomed here. Sorry. Those people are animals

So let me get this straight. Republicans are at the point where our sitting president won't allow the speaker of the house to thank our troops? I gotta give it to you guys. There is always a new low. What's next? Oh, yeah....we can celebrating our federal workers not getting paid.

Not a smart move. Nancy has a tremendous amount of power. I'm thinking he is going think cancelling his state of the union address is childs play......which she did for security reasons.

See this is how a real boss gives it up. Not a fake wanna be mob boss individual 1.

Reactions: cems52
The madness of #45 has to end. The shutdown has to end; its a shameful act by # 45. The GOP in the house & senate don't give a flying F_ _K cuz they are rewarded by powerful lobbyists.
You do realize the trip to Puert Rico last weekend for the dems was funded by over a hundred lobbyists. It’s called the elitist uniparty.

So let me get this straight. Republicans are at the point where our sitting president won't allow the speaker of the house to thank our troops? I gotta give it to you guys. There is always a new low. What's next? Oh, yeah....we can celebrating our federal workers not getting paid.

Not a smart move. Nancy has a tremendous amount of power. I'm thinking he is going think cancelling his state of the union address is childs play......which she did for security reasons.

See this is how a real boss gives it up. Not a fake wanna be mob boss individual 1.
By the way, the SOTU is not cancelled. It will happen. And don’t cry, but RBG is on a ventilator and doesn’t look good.

By the way, the SOTU is not cancelled. It will happen. And don’t cry, but RBG is on a ventilator and doesn’t look good.
You are rambling. Nobody cares if he has it. Not going to have it as usual. She suggested he do it without using security that must be paid and at the regular venue. Her call. Sorry....but I guess some of us like paying people for the work they perform. Others don't.

So nice to see Leadership standing up to these Dems shakedowns. They offer nothing but resistance. People blame Trump for all this divisiveness but the truth is in past both sides agreed what was needed the argument was how do you get there. Now neither side agrees on basic things like having a border, keeping the money you make etc.

So nice to see Leadership standing up to these Dems shakedowns. They offer nothing but resistance. People blame Trump for all this divisiveness but the truth is in past both sides agreed what was needed the argument was how do you get there. Now neither side agrees on basic things like having a border, keeping the money you make etc.
To some , it may seem McConnell & the GOP senate are standing up to the Dems but the reality is the GOP caucus has caved in to #45, been doing it since the 2016 general election. They are also resisting & preventing 800,000 govt employees from earnings to pay off mortage, rent, car payments, feeding themselves & their families, etc.,
As we all know they don't give a crap because they are handsomely rewarded by the drug companies, fossil fuel industry & the NRA. They are intimidated by #45; GOP leaders thought they could control him when he decided to run for potus. The latest episode has Melania having a US military aircraft at her disposal & its to fly to Mar A Lago.
Ridiculous!!!

Lmao brilliant little pineapple your President Trump is just Brilliant.

To some , it may seem McConnell & the GOP senate are standing up to the Dems but the reality is the GOP caucus has caved in to #45, been doing it since the 2016 general election. They are also resisting & preventing 800,000 govt employees from earnings to pay off mortage, rent, car payments, feeding themselves & their families, etc.,
As we all know they don't give a crap because they are handsomely rewarded by the drug companies, fossil fuel industry & the NRA. They are intimidated by #45; GOP leaders thought they could control him when he decided to run for potus. The latest episode has Melania having a US military aircraft at her disposal & its to fly to Mar A Lago.
Ridiculous!!!
I would terminate all 800,000 government employees today and let the free market place take over the jobs . Would be run a lot more efficient than the lazy ass government workers do.

Lmao brilliant little pineapple your President Trump is just Brilliant.
BJ, #45 keeps saying, " Everyone knows walls work." A few days ago a report surfaced saying a number of tunnels were discovered along the Arizona border. I wouldn't doubt there are tunnels leading into Texas & California. So when # 45 says wall work, they work for him & his cronies, supporters.
He also gave a clue to extremists who want to target our lawmakers by cancelling their flight via military aircraft. Now they know our govt leaders method of transportation when they visit our men & women in uniform.

Doesn’t matter if she’s not going. Trip was cancelled per the chief of staff. So whaahhhhhhhhh!

Reactions: 801canesmxer
BJ, #45 keeps saying, " Everyone knows walls work." A few days ago a report surfaced saying a number of tunnels were discovered along the Arizona border. I wouldn't doubt there are tunnels leading into Texas & California. So when # 45 says wall work, they work for him & his cronies, supporters.
He also gave a clue to extremists who want to target our lawmakers by cancelling their flight via military aircraft. Now they know our govt leaders method of transportation when they visit our men & women in uniform.
So I'm guessing that the extremists thought our lawmakers were using Uber before this?

I would terminate all 800,000 government employees today and let the free market place take over the jobs . Would be run a lot more efficient than the lazy ass government workers do.
That is exactly what the House & the Senate GOP wants & are hoping for. For yrs they have wanted , desired small govt for the sole purpose of not having anyone looking over their shoulders. They believe people have a right to do as they please without fear of reprisal. Yet these same folks want to put the brakes & clamps on women having the right to choose & exercise their healthcare options. HYPOCRITICAL

So the next time extremists see a non combat US military aircraft bound for Afghanistan, Iraq, our lawmakers are easy targets, no thanks to # 45.
Pelosi seems to be very concerned about security right now. The state of the Union is not secure. Her trip is not secure. If she would only have the same attitude towards our border, this whole thing could be done with.

Makes way too much sense for idiots on this board to understand ..........pictures may be recommended next time......;););)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT