Trump Can’t Win...

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

More trolling for this loser? Any and everyone associated with him is corrupt. STRAIGHT FACTS!

More trolling for this loser? Any and everyone associated with him is corrupt. STRAIGHT FACTS!

In fairness some nostalgia about the good old days of 2016 may be preferable to dealing with yesterday's swampy news about Chris Collins getting arrested, Devin Nunes admitting to obstructing justice on Trump's behalf, or Rick Gates' testiomony.

No they won't.

Good luck with that. A Martha Stewart like result would seem likely.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/17/240.10b-5

"The liability of the tippee, that is the person who receives the information from the tipper, derives directly from the tipper’s liability. For the tippee to have liability, the Government typically must show that the tipper breached a duty by tipping confidential information, the tippee knew or had reason to know that the tipper breached a fiduciary duty, and the tippee used the information trading or further tipping for his own benefit. The Indictment makes compelling allegations in support of these principles."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobf...nt-of-martha-stewart-conviction/#6114088a5325

When Raul mentions Nunez you have to forgive, you have to remember the left criminalizes people who disagree with them.

Nunes ostensibly admitted on the leaked audio that he is using his legislative role to obstruct justice on Trump's behalf. The legislative branch is supposed to be a check on executive power not an enabler of its corruption.

Nunes ostensibly admitted on the leaked audio that he is using his legislative role to obstruct justice on Trump's behalf. The legislative branch is supposed to be a check on executive power not an enabler of its corruption.

Only in a far left mind, could it be construed as being illegal or doing something wrong.

Tell that to your POS Marxist Islamic Terrorist sympathizing homeboy Obama who lost a RECORD FORTY-FOUR UNANIMOUS DECISIONS before the Supreme Court because of executive overreach- decisions against him, where even Kagan and Sotomayor, his own nominations, told his administration to pound sand. Obama was the EPITOME of a flaming far left POS dictator.

Spare me your constitutional law lecture.

Cartoon-Obamas-Branches-ALG-600.jpg

Reactions: Raoul2
Only in a far left mind, could it be construed as being illegal or doing something wrong.

I suppose the house ethics committee would need to take a closer look at Nunes' actions over the past year once the Dems retake the house in Nov.

It’s funny when Nunes says we need to keep the House, because the Democrats are going to try to impeach Trump if they get the House you have a problem with it. However you have no problem with Obama weaponizing the DOJ and FBI to go after an opposition candidate, like we’re a third world nation. You have no problem with Hillary paying a company and using a foreign agent to make a fake dossier against a political opponent. You have no problem with a special counsel that was appointed on a false premise, and the negative affect it has now, and in the future, for the office of the President. We are making it possible for unelected officials overturn the election of a President in the future.

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
I suppose the house ethics committee would need to take a closer look at Nunes' actions over the past year once the Dems retake the house in Nov.

It’s what third world countries do, demonize their political opponents, and trump(no pun intended) up phony criminal charges against them.

It’s funny when Nunes says we need to keep the House, because the Democrats are going to try to impeach Trump if they get the House you have a problem with it. However you have no problem with Obama weaponizing the DOJ and FBI to go after an opposition candidate, like we’re a third world nation. You have no problem with Hillary paying a company and using a foreign agent to make a fake dossier against a political opponent. You have no problem with a special counsel that was appointed on a false premise, and the negative affect it has now, and in the future, for the office of the President. We are making it possible for unelected officials overturn the election of a President in the future.

I appreciate the whataboutism but I'm against the executive using the legislative to protect itself from the legislative. Nunes (who BTW was on the Trump transition team) has had no interest in doing anything other than using his official role to run interference on behalf of protecting Trump in the Russia investigation. He has prevented the committee from interviewing witnesses and shut the house investigation down well before the Senate or Mueller finished their respective investigations. He also actively collaborated with the WH on political stunts like the vaunted "Nunes memo" in a botched attempt to discredit the investigation. So all things said, he will have to go through an inquiry as to why he acted on Trump's behalf and not on behalf of the independence of the house.

It’s what third world countries do, demonize their political opponents, and trump(no pun intended) up phony criminal charges against them.

Its all about accountability and Nunes isn't immune from scrutiny of his rather bizarre Trump sycophantic actions.

Trust me, nobody in this country at that high of a level gets indicted or prosecuted without any evidence. That's what lawyers that cost $2000 an hour are for. That's what these lawyers for these officials make. As much as $2,000 an hour and sometimes more. That's how they make their money....so I wouldn't feel sorry for them. If they are innocent, they will be found innocent because there is no substantiated proof. Period. If they are guilty, you should be the first one that wants them to pay. Why would you want a criminal to get away with a crime. That's silly.

I appreciate the whataboutism but I'm against the executive using the legislative to protect itself from the legislative. Nunes (who BTW was on the Trump transition team) has had no interest in doing anything other than using his official role to run interference on behalf of protecting Trump in the Russia investigation. He has prevented the committee from interviewing witnesses and shut the house investigation down well before the Senate or Mueller finished their respective investigations. He also actively collaborated with the WH on political stunts like the vaunted "Nunes memo" in a botched attempt to discredit the investigation. So all things said, he will have to go through an inquiry as to why he acted on Trump's behalf and not on behalf of the independence of the house.

Nunes has done nothing wrong or illegal, I can understand why you wouldn’t like the Nunes memo, your opinion on it wouldn’t align with someone who is open minded on the subject.

Trust me, nobody in this country at that high of a level gets indicted or prosecuted without any evidence. That's what lawyers that cost $2000 an hour are for. That's what these lawyers for these officials make. As much as $2,000 an hour and sometimes more. That's how they make their money....so I wouldn't feel sorry for them. If they are innocent, they will be found innocent because there is no substantiated proof. Period. If they are guilty, you should be the first one that wants them to pay. Why would you want a criminal to get away with a crime. That's silly.

I’m sure you’re a smart individual, but you’re completely clueless on this.

Nunes has done nothing wrong or illegal, I can understand why you wouldn’t like the Nunes memo, your opinion on it wouldn’t align with someone who is open minded on the subject.
I have seen where people say this quite often and I can't begin to tell you how disturbing it has become. To see our standards in America come to "It isn't illegal". Well, that doesn't make it okay. Cheating on our wife isn't illegal either. That doesn't mean you should be doing it. Particularly in a leadership position. Same goes for lying....or misleading the public.

Reactions: Raoul2

Compare Nunes' behavior with his Senate counter part Richard Burr. That should tell you all you need to know about integrity and credibility. Burr has conducted himself in a dignified manner that is commensurate with the position he holds. Nunes' has behaved like a banana republic stooge who is more hellbent on protecting Trump with little to no interest in evidence based inquiry.

Nothing wrong with the way Nunes behaves, I’ll put his character up against anyone’s, I understand you don’t know what’s going on with the Russia investigation, you’re over a year behind. I don’t blame you guys you get your news from fake news CNN, PMSNBC, Huffington Post, Mother Jones, and the New York Times. This story by CNN on Nunes epitomizes fake news. That’s why Fox has roughly the same viewership as CNN and PMSNBC combined.

The worst thing about this article that epitomizes to me why DJT is a POS:

“The whole thing was crazy. Trump spent tens of thousands of dollars all to get a hundred bucks and destroyed a mother and her four children. The sad part is that she killed herself shortly after the lawsuit and I just remember Trump laughing and calling her “weak” and “I taught her a lesson.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT