ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP FLAG

images

This is a Trump flag, retard.

Hereeeeeeeeeee’s Webster. Same old weak responses from the DNB. You have UM_Ryan Derangement Syndrome.
Chill Caitlyn I think I found your Mom. She is under the bridge with 3 black men. She thinks one of them is your dad. Give me a minute to confirm, she has her mouth full right now.

Yes.. very sad day for anti american POS's like yourself
121,996 dead and counting from the Trump Virus. Economy is the worst ever. Friends are turning on him daily. All of this equals Biden by a LANDSLIDE. All you racist bottom feeders can go back into the woods. Your 4 year run is about over. Thank GOD!!

121,996 dead and counting from the Trump Virus. Economy is the worst ever. Friends are turning on him daily. All of this equals Biden by a LANDSLIDE. All you racist bottom feeders can go back into the woods. Your 4 year run is about over. Thank GOD!!
This entire post is a fantasy

Like I said, fantasy...
There is no way out of this hole. The hole is getting bigger every day. Are you going to the next rally? There are a lot of tickets available. If you go don't forget UM_Ryan will be give FREE Head in the mens room. MutuniousCane will be security at the door. lol

There is no way out of this hole. The hole is getting bigger every day. Are you going to the next rally? There are a lot of tickets available. If you go don't forget UM_Ryan will be give FREE Head in the mens room. MutuniousCane will be security at the door. lol
You wish there was no way out of the hole, because you are a miserable POS and want death and destruction in this country...

You want to talk holes? What about the hole that Biden has been stuck in the last 4 months... also, what about your butthole? Bet its pretty sore from the pounding Trump has been giving you..

Why don't you and the retarded crack child that started this thread go start the line early for welfare.. after that, why dont you and OP go gangbang a lil white guilt liberal dude looking to "atone for the sins of HIS forefathers"

Reactions: mahb
Chill Caitlyn I think I found your Mom. She is under the bridge with 3 black men. She thinks one of them is your dad. Give me a minute to confirm, she has her mouth full right now.
Lol, same old retread fantasies you live out watching on your computer. You’re inferiority complex oozes out of every word you speak. Bow down to your master, gookcub.

Like I said, fantasy...
Look at him fantasizing with his homosexual fantasies about other male posters. Dude has major deficiencies and issues. He must have been raped in prison during that time he served for stealing and dealing drugs.

Reactions: Castillo147
LMAO....there are still tix available? I heard those Trump Rally's are all sold out.

You wish there was no way out of the hole, because you are a miserable POS and want death and destruction in this country...

You want to talk holes? What about the hole that Biden has been stuck in the last 4 months... also, what about your butthole? Bet its pretty sore from the pounding Trump has been giving you..

Why don't you and the retarded crack child that started this thread go start the line early for welfare.. after that, why dont you and OP go gangbang a lil white guilt liberal dude looking to "atone for the sins of HIS forefathers"
We have been doing your wives and daughters like that. Why do you think they are always tired when they get home Cockold?

Look at him fantasizing with his homosexual fantasies about other male posters. Dude has major deficiencies and issues. He must have been raped in prison during that time he served for stealing and dealing drugs.
The same way you fantasize about Trumps @ock I your mouth Caitlyn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT