ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP FLAG

Ok culture slave.. enjoy the plantation, looks like you'll be stuck there the rest of your shitty life
I live better then you, White Trailor Park Trash. Cheers Biatch. You better watch your wife and daughters. They would Betray you for me. LOL
Where is Karen?

Of course you live better than me.. you live for free, racist welfarian
How does it feel to be Trailor Trash and not apart of the American Dream? A Black man is living better then you. Ha Ha How does that feel. Daddy Trump didn't get you any money? I will trade you money for Karen. LOL

The same way you fantasize about Trumps @ock I your mouth Caitlyn.
You continue to prove my point, gaycub. All you think about is cock. It’s quite disturbing. Sickening actually, but you are an inferior loser and libtard so I guess it shouldn’t be all that surprising.

Of course you live better than me.. you live for free, racist welfarian
Gookcub goes through cycles. First he starts bragging about how he’ll bang all the white chicks, then he pretends to be wealthy, next he’ll challenge you to a fight at Club LIV at Hard Rock Stadium this season, knowing there will be no fans at games. In reality he’s just Gary Coleman behind a keyboard with TDS, and a do-nothing-b!tch.

Reactions: Castillo147
Gookcub goes through cycles. First he starts bragging about how he’ll bang all the white chicks, then he pretends to be wealthy, next he’ll challenge you to a fight at Club LIV at Hard Rock Stadium this season, knowing there will be no fans at games. In reality he’s just Gary Coleman behind a keyboard with TDS, and a do-nothing-b!tch.
I tell you what Caitlyn. You tell me where you are at and I will gladly come and WHOOP your A$$. How about that? Everyone knows who is the Computer thug. You prove my point everyday. You are a FOUL mouth b!tch who likes to BULLY online.

I tell you what Caitlyn. You tell me where you are at and I will gladly come and WHOOP your A$$. How about that? Everyone knows who is the Computer thug. You prove my point everyday. You are a FOUL mouth b!tch who likes to BULLY online.
Your meltdowns are great. You’re already in Phase 3, resorting to your idle threats of violence. The classic “tell me where you at, I’m comin”. Nobody is buying it, Webster. You’ll do nothing but sit here and type with CAPS LOCK because you think it makes you appear tough and taller than 4’7”. You swear that slavery is an injustice, yet let yourself get owned everyday. Have some self respect, and quit subjecting yourself to these beatings.

Reactions: Castillo147
Your meltdowns are great. You’re already in Phase 3, resorting to your idle threats of violence. The classic “tell me where you at, I’m comin”. Nobody is buying it, Webster. You’ll do nothing but sit here and type with CAPS LOCK because you think it makes you appear tough and taller than 4’7”. You swear that slavery is an injustice, yet let yourself get owned everyday. Have some self respect, and quit subjecting yourself to these beatings.
Now you are speaking B!tch language. If you are scared just say you are scared. Don't try and talk you way out of $hit for LIKES from your BUTT BUDDIES. You are what I thought you were STRAIGHT B!TCH. I am going to chill on you before you call the internet police on me bye Caitlyn.

Now you are speaking B!tch language. If you are scared just say you are scared. Don't try and talk you way out of $hit for LIKES from your BUTT BUDDIES. You are what I thought you were STRAIGHT B!TCH. I am going to chill on you before you call the internet police on me bye Caitlyn.
That’s not b!tch language, that’s proper English you ebonics-speaking twat. You scare no one gaycub. Not on here, not in reality. You are nothing but a militant, inferior piece of libtard trash and are melting down quicker than Nancy Pelosi’s face. Tell ya what though, you’re the one issuing challenges and so eager to fight over the internet...you tell me where and when to come find you. Then we’ll see who is really scared. Guaranteed you won’t post and prove your physical address. Guaranteed.

That’s not b!tch language, that’s proper English you ebonics-speaking twat. You scare no one gaycub. Not on here, not in reality. You are nothing but a militant, inferior piece of libtard trash and are melting down quicker than Nancy Pelosi’s face. Tell ya what though, you’re the one issuing challenges and so eager to fight over the internet...you tell me where and when to come find you. Then we’ll see who is really scared. Guaranteed you won’t post and prove your physical address. Guaranteed.
I will come to you you give me your address. If you come to me I probably won’t be the only one stomping on your A$$.

I will come to you you give me your address. If you come to me I probably won’t be the only one stomping on your A$$.
Exactly as I guaranteed. Of course you and your people would roll like that. No surprise. Since you’re such a wannabe bull, I’ll be the matador. Here’s your flag...

71YXxZ2EviL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Exactly as I guaranteed. Of course you and your people would roll like that. No surprise. Since you’re such a wannabe bull, I’ll be the matador. Here’s your flag...

71YXxZ2EviL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Will be at Deerfield Beach right in front of Wyndham hotel from 12 until 3. Feel free to join me. I call your bluff Chicken $hit. You Damn right we roll like that on Racist pieces of $hit like you. Now I dare you to tell me where you will be today.

Oh ya, I am getting one of those flags so I can BURN IT in November.

LOL I bet some of these crackheads consider posting in the Lounge a job. Come Nov I bet some will bitch they don't qualify for unemployment at that LOL My $$ is on that mental stalwart Dumbo69 , just hope he lays off the crack !

Will be at Deerfield Beach right in front of Wyndham hotel from 12 until 3. Feel free to join me. I call your bluff Chicken $hit. You Damn right we roll like that on Racist pieces of $hit like you. Now I dare you to tell me where you will be today.
Are you the bellboy at the front of the hotel? Maybe I can valet my car with you sometime. And lmao at you giving an hour notice. Real brave. You’ll be able to find me at the corner of W. Spruce St. and N. Grady Ave. in Tampa when I get off work. Come on up, I’ll buy you a beer to drink or wear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT