ADVERTISEMENT

Trump hires Trey Gowdy.... Absolutely stellar move...

CANESKINGOFCFB

SuperCane
Jan 25, 2016
Gowdy being retained as outside legal counsel, and the leftwing media is already starting to panic over the move... Even CNN had a talking head just say Gowdy knows the ins and outs of everything the Democrats will try, as well as how to spin anything negative that may come out...

People close to Gowdy already hinting, and the media is starting to pick it up, that they WANT the Dems to launch a formal impeachment which will give them subpoena power, and Hunter and Joe Biden will be some of the first subpoenas sent by the WH....

Love it!!

Gowdy being retained as outside legal counsel, and the leftwing media is already starting to panic over the move... Even CNN had a talking head just say Gowdy knows the ins and outs of everything the Democrats will try, as well as how to spin anything negative that may come out...

People close to Gowdy already hinting, and the media is starting to pick it up, that they WANT the Dems to launch a formal impeachment which will give them subpoena power, and Hunter and Joe Biden will be some of the first subpoenas sent by the WH....

Love it!!
Wow, total boss move. I was disappointed when he left Congress, but this is a nice 2nd gig. Bravo.

Love it!!
It’s why they won’t vote on it.

36gbln.jpg
if-you-want-to-change-the-way-washington-is-working-5375129.png
He is the BEST....love this guy...glad he's back....

He made it clear, not long ago, that the White House MUST provide subpoenaed materials to Congress.

Reactions: zackbear

Love it!!
He's an ass kicker and would be my number one choice for president.

No one outside Trump bootlickers thinks Gowdy is remotely good or relevant. His only value is to momentarily change the subject away from Ukraine.

No one outside Trump bootlickers thinks Gowdy is remotely good or relevant. His only value is to momentarily change the subject away from Ukraine.

Hahhaha even CNN outlined how outstanding he is and how game changing it will be to have him handling things...

To put it simple for you to understand, he is the Alabama Football of the legal world....LULZ...

Trump and his cabinetry branches are withholding requested documents and information from Congress. Now he hires Trey Gowdy a true liar and hired gun like his boy Lindsey Graham.

Here's Gowdy about withholding documents and information from Congress in 2012.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-t...ding-information-and-documents-from-congress/

Now hear Graham now and back then. Spells hypocritical.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-t...ding-information-and-documents-from-congress/

Lindsey has been politically cucked by Trump twice now. Once during the campaign in 2015 and again on the Kurds in Syria. Just goes to show Trump will sell anyone out (including his own country) to advance his own personal interests. Gowdy won’t be any different.

I'm still waiting for how Gowdy was successful in any of his nonsensical BS with Benghazi and emails etc. Who actually went to jail?

They were talking about the latest Fox Poll last nite. The poll has a 51% in favor of impeaching AND removing Trump from office. Another 4% just want him impeached, but not removed. That's a lot !!

But the point is that they don't discuss the poll on any of the nightly entertainment shows, Hannity, Carlson, Ingraham. And then they start about most Trumpers get home at nite and only get their news from one of /or more of those three shows and that those people are NOT getting the real story, missing the news parts. Sad.

Suggest these folks AT LEAST watch Chris Wallace or Bret Baeir. They're pretty honest/fair. Cavuto is another good Fox correspondent.

They were talking about the latest Fox Poll last nite. The poll has a 51% in favor of impeaching AND removing Trump from office. Another 4% just want him impeached, but not removed. That's a lot !!

But the point is that they don't discuss the poll on any of the nightly entertainment shows, Hannity, Carlson, Ingraham. And then they start about most Trumpers get home at nite and only get their news from one of /or more of those three shows and that those people are NOT getting the real story, missing the news parts. Sad.

Suggest these folks AT LEAST watch Chris Wallace or Bret Baeir. They're pretty honest/fair. Cavuto is another good Fox correspondent.

Shiff and Pelosi making sure everyone is up to date on Impeachment by having it behind closed doors and only releasing what they want. I thought Congress was “ The People’s House “ . Total Sham and if it isn’t let the people see it and decide for themselves.

Reactions: 6882 and grbcane
Zeke, They’re in the investigation phase. It would be stupid to allow the next witness/ interview to see what the current one is saying. It will all become public if there are articles of impeachment and a trial. That’s how it works.

Zeke, They’re in the investigation phase. It would be stupid to allow the next witness/ interview to see what the current one is saying. It will all become public if there are articles of impeachment and a trial. That’s how it works.

That’s how their doing it but not how it was done in past. You have an investigation where the investigators aiready have determined the outcome their looking for and have said it publicly. The lead on this has already made up a story and read it to congress and the American people. He’s lied about not knowing the Whistleblower when they sent him to the law firm. Total setup

Reactions: grbcane
So Pence wowed you huh cash? Geesus cash, you’re better than he is. How can you not see this shyt show of Trump for what it is?
As a Law Enforcement Officer I could not and will never support the con-job the Dems are attempting to pull with this 3 ring circus. That’s exactly what this is.
I don’t really get to watch the news very often so I’m no talking from what I hear on tv. You can go back and read my comments to rerun with this whole fisa thing because news and see what I said months before congress began to exposing it. If you think I’m full of sh-t then go back and read and compare the time lines.

I’ve been through the FISA process before so when this began I knew it was either a fraudulent obtained warrant or a bad judge. What the media put out was nothing more than talking points for dem party. Disgusting that media would jump to one side knowing what they were doing was acting as a propaganda mouthpiece. They’re not independent. They’re blatant, careless and in my opinion traitors to this country.

Your party only wants impeachment. That’s all you guys care about. It has nothing to do with Trump or Pence personally, although Pence being a Christian has really fueled some of those on the dem side to go after him.

This is nothing short of what happens in China and the old USSR. Every tactic used by your party was derived from communist lol. It’s pretty hilarious when you refer to Trump as trying to please Putin as a way to associate the two. There hasn’t been one shred of evidence of that relationship. Although I can go back and show a direct correlation between Obama and Medvedev. You won’t even acknowledge that or you’ll outright lie about it.

Your party is made up of nothing by psychopaths and liars!

Trump and his cabinetry branches are withholding requested documents and information from Congress. Now he hires Trey Gowdy a true liar and hired gun like his boy Lindsey Graham.

Here's Gowdy about withholding documents and information from Congress in 2012.

Now hear Graham now and back then. Spells hypocritical.

Yeah, LMAO @ Dems trying to impeach in private! Circle jerk, NEVER going to happen

Reactions: GLFSTRM and grbcane
Yeah, LMAO @ Dems trying to impeach in private! Circle jerk, NEVER going to happen

See, this is the difference between us and the type of people that we each are. You give a shit about what democrats are doing and not what our sitting president has done in breaking the law, abusing his power and covering it up. It's not funny. It's very serious.

As a Law Enforcement Officer I could not and will never support the con-job the Dems are attempting to pull with this 3 ring circus. That’s exactly what this is.
I don’t really get to watch the news very often so I’m no talking from what I hear on tv. You can go back and read my comments to rerun with this whole fisa thing because news and see what I said months before congress began to exposing it. If you think I’m full of sh-t then go back and read and compare the time lines.

I’ve been through the FISA process before so when this began I knew it was either a fraudulent obtained warrant or a bad judge. What the media put out was nothing more than talking points for dem party. Disgusting that media would jump to one side knowing what they were doing was acting as a propaganda mouthpiece. They’re not independent. They’re blatant, careless and in my opinion traitors to this country.

Your party only wants impeachment. That’s all you guys care about. It has nothing to do with Trump or Pence personally, although Pence being a Christian has really fueled some of those on the dem side to go after him.

This is nothing short of what happens in China and the old USSR. Every tactic used by your party was derived from communist lol. It’s pretty hilarious when you refer to Trump as trying to please Putin as a way to associate the two. There hasn’t been one shred of evidence of that relationship. Although I can go back and show a direct correlation between Obama and Medvedev. You won’t even acknowledge that or you’ll outright lie about it.

Your party is made up of nothing by psychopaths and liars!

Cash? I have no party. You assume anyone who doesn't support Trump is a Democrat? See, that's part of the problem.

I'm Independent of any party. Why do you assume this despite that I've written many many times over that I affiliate with no party? You think it hurts me? That shyt rolls off me like water on a duck. I hope your assumptions in law enforcement aren't made like that. If you don't know, then don't assume. Don't profile every anti-Trump as some sort of left leaning liberal just because they don't support your boy. I could name several republicans or democrats that I could support. Unfortunately, at the moment Trump's holding all the cards and the power.

You're still hung up on FISA? Let it go cash. I let Mueller go, now you let Obama and Hillary go and worry about your boy. Cause he is in some trouble.

See, this is the difference between us and the type of people that we each are. You give a shit about what democrats are doing and not what our sitting president has done in breaking the law, abusing his power and covering it up. It's not funny. It's very serious.
Pfffft I’m watching his rally with an attendance record @ Minneapolis with 20 k outside.
Dems going down BIG time, they just to full of themselves to see it.

Cash? I have no party. You assume anyone who doesn't support Trump is a Democrat? See, that's part of the problem.

I'm Independent of any party. Why do you assume this despite that I've written many many times over that I affiliate with no party? You think it hurts me? That shyt rolls off me like water on a duck. I hope your assumptions in law enforcement aren't made like that. If you don't know, then don't assume. Don't profile every anti-Trump as some sort of left leaning liberal just because they don't support your boy. I could name several republicans or democrats that I could support. Unfortunately, at the moment Trump's holding all the cards and the power.

You're still hung up on FISA? Let it go cash. I let Mueller go, now you let Obama and Hillary go and worry about your boy. Cause he is in some trouble.
Not so fast my friend. This is going to turn around and bite the Dems in the ass. Buckle up.

Reactions: CANESKINGOFCFB

Love it!!
Love Trey Gowdy. No homo. Still watch Forensic Files where he prosecuted guys like 20 years ago.

Reactions: CANESKINGOFCFB
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT