ADVERTISEMENT

Trump hires Trey Gowdy.... Absolutely stellar move...

b11.gif

Tick tot tick tot The Dems on this sight especially cems and little cd and the Dems in the house have been Trumped and do not even realize it. Just sit back and watch the swamp drain.

Reactions: CANESKINGOFCFB
Tick tot tick tot The Dems on this sight especially cems and little cd and the Dems in the house have been Trumped and do not even realize it. Just sit back and watch the swamp drain.
Like Obama wire tapped Trump Tower; like Susan Rice illegally unmasked American citizens; Devin Nunez memo would expose Dem wrong doing in the 2016 election; the IG Report would expose Dem wrong doing; Benghazi....Benghazi.....Benghazi.....Benghazi. You guys are on a roll.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Cash? I have no party. You assume anyone who doesn't support Trump is a Democrat? See, that's part of the problem.

I'm Independent of any party. Why do you assume this despite that I've written many many times over that I affiliate with no party? You think it hurts me? That shyt rolls off me like water on a duck. I hope your assumptions in law enforcement aren't made like that. If you don't know, then don't assume. Don't profile every anti-Trump as some sort of left leaning liberal just because they don't support your boy. I could name several republicans or democrats that I could support. Unfortunately, at the moment Trump's holding all the cards and the power.

You're still hung up on FISA? Let it go cash. I let Mueller go, now you let Obama and Hillary go and worry about your boy. Cause he is in some trouble.
No I will not let it go. You side with the left then you are the left. You can ant me to forget a group of people who attempted a coup? Are you crazy? That’s exactly what it was... they they thought they were smarter than everyone else and could get this done without too many questions being asked. Didn’t happen and now they’re ass is on the line. I hope every last one of the son of bitches hoes to federal prison where they belong.

Lindsey has been politically cucked by Trump twice now. Once during the campaign in 2015 and again on the Kurds in Syria. Just goes to show Trump will sell anyone out (including his own country) to advance his own personal interests. Gowdy won’t be any different.
That statement is true for each and everyone of them sitting on capital hill....that place is more corrupt then the prisons in the us

Like Obama wire tapped Trump Tower; like Susan Rice illegally unmasked American citizens; Devin Nunez memo would expose Dem wrong doing in the 2016 election; the IG Report would expose Dem wrong doing; Benghazi....Benghazi.....Benghazi.....Benghazi. You guys are on a roll.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
These people are so full of shit... lmao. Yet thier supporters believe this crap no matter how many times nothing comes of it....and they still talk about emails and Benghazi as if there were 50 indictments and arrest...too funny. I only wish they knew how stupid they look.

Reactions: cems52
No I will not let it go. You side with the left then you are the left. You can ant me to forget a group of people who attempted a coup? Are you crazy? That’s exactly what it was... they they thought they were smarter than everyone else and could get this done without too many questions being asked. Didn’t happen and now they’re ass is on the line. I hope every last one of the son of bitches hoes to federal prison where they belong.

Ok, whatever you say. Be prepared to go down with the ship.

These people are so full of shit... lmao. Yet thier supporters believe this crap no matter how many times nothing comes of it....and they still talk about emails and Benghazi as if there were 50 indictments and arrest...too funny. I only wish they knew how stupid they look.

Delusional and I am not being sarcastic. Did you read those responses by cash?

Lol this response says everything about you

You have no clue what it means. You’ve become so blinded by Trump. Tunnel vision cash. You’re all in. That’s a bad place to be with a liar in chief and you know it. 12,000+ lies and counting.

Looking like Trump’s distancing himself from Rudy. Trump sent him out there to do his abuse of power work. But now the heat’s on Rudy and Trump acting like he doesn’t know the guy. Wanted to let you know because you won’t likely see much of that watching Hannity. Also, the former ambassador threw Trump under the bus in hearings today, citing Trump and Giuliani forced her out, a US court of appeals ruled against Trump withholding his financial records (subj to ANOTHER appeal of course), and a key senior State Department official resigned in apparent protest over Secretary Pompeo’s lack of support for Ukrainian diplomats.

Trump is losing so far. ABToP means anybody but Trump or Pence. I added Pence because that lapdog jumped all in defending Trump when he shoulda just kept his mouth shut. Actually Trump dragged him in, but he consciously bit. Bad move imo.

That’s my position so you can stop mischaracterizing it cash. It rolls off, but it’s wrong and says something about you. You learn that trick from Trump? Right out of his playbook.

You have no clue what it means. You’ve become so blinded by Trump. Tunnel vision cash. You’re all in. That’s a bad place to be with a liar in chief and you know it. 12,000+ lies and counting.

Looking like Trump’s distancing himself from Rudy. Trump sent him out there to do his abuse of power work. But now the heat’s on Rudy and Trump acting like he doesn’t know the guy. Wanted to let you know because you won’t likely see much of that watching Hannity. Also, the former ambassador threw Trump under the bus in hearings today, citing Trump and Giuliani forced her out, a US court of appeals ruled against Trump withholding his financial records (subj to ANOTHER appeal of course), and a key senior State Department official resigned in apparent protest over Secretary Pompeo’s lack of support for Ukrainian diplomats.

Trump is losing so far. ABToP means anybody but Trump or Pence. I added Pence because that lapdog jumped all in defending Trump when he shoulda just kept his mouth shut. Actually Trump dragged him in, but he consciously bit. Bad move imo.

That’s my position so you can stop mischaracterizing it cash. It rolls off, but it’s wrong and says something about you. You learn that trick from Trump? Right out of his playbook.
Yeah a guy who would support a coup! That’s you! All because you don’t like the orange man. I’d support a big mouth narcissistic a-hole before I’d support a traitor which is what you’re doing. Congrats!

Reactions: grbcane
Yeah a guy who would support a coup! That’s you! All because you don’t like the orange man. I’d support a big mouth narcissistic a-hole before I’d support a traitor which is what you’re doing. Congrats!

And I am supporting who cash? You are looking really bad. lol

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

It was all true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT