ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just keeps on winning.....

tenor.gif

I could not see thevideo if there was one...but reading on I see where the lib's were losing their mind's because Malania was wearing heals as she got on the plane....I did notice she had some type of sneakers on when she got off the plane. ROALMAO...they are bitching about her shoes...yes they have lost their mind's if they had one to begin with. Keep it up you clowns 2020 is coming and part of your agenda is to worry about what kind of shoes someone has on...it must really suck to be so petty and desperate:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I could not see thevideo if there was one...but reading on I see where the lib's were losing their mind's because Malania was wearing heals as she got on the plane....I did notice she had some type of sneakers on when she got off the plane. ROALMAO...they are bitching about her shoes...yes they have lost their mind's if they had one to begin with. Keep it up you clowns 2020 is coming and part of your agenda is to worry about what kind of shoes someone has on...it must really suck to be so petty and desperate:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Luckily no one wore a tan suit. That glass house must have a nice view from it.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Trump plays chess. Hillary plays with crayons. Trump wouldn't waste resources in CA. Had he done so, he WOULD have won the popular vote and lost the election. Genius. Don't be running any campaign for awhile. Unless it's a Demo.

Correct, energy wasn't spent in California, it was spent in Moscow.

Trump is going to go down as the single worst President in history, and those that voted for him will be crowned as idiots. Maybe some more of your supporters can talk about how President Obama responded to Katrina. Tools.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Trump's approval rating is @ 30%. He is also exceeding his false claims, fallacies past 1000 & counting. His definitely is batting a 1.000, LOL
I hope you understand if he's batting 1.000 then he's got a perfect batting average. A hitter who bats .330 is considered elite. Besides Rogers Hornsby and Ted Williams no one has batted.400 or above, there may be a couple others but those are the 2 that come to mind.

1.000 I guess you think President Trump is perfect, good to know. Rerun and andyctree probably won't agree with you.

I hope you understand if he's batting 1.000 then he's got a perfect batting average. A hitter who bats .330 is considered elite. Besides Rogers Hornsby and Ted Williams no one has batted.400 or above, there may be a couple others but those are the 2 that come to mind.

1.000 I guess you think President Trump is perfect, good to know. Rerun and andyctree probably won't agree with you.
Tone deaf for sarcasm?

Trump plays chess. Hillary plays with crayons. Trump wouldn't waste resources in CA. Had he done so, he WOULD have won the popular vote and lost the election. Genius. Don't be running any campaign for awhile. Unless it's a Demo.
Nice new pic's

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT