ADVERTISEMENT

Trump raised $250m to fight non-existent voter fraud but gave most of it to his own PAC, Jan 6 committee hears

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
This is just such a horrible thing for a US president to do. I don't care if Biden walks to the podium and shits in his pants. I am taking him over this POS Trump. The sad part is the same people that are defending him vigorously are the ones he ripped off. I hate to say I told you so. Part of me says they deserve it and another part of me looks at the bigger picture for concern of such a system. Where people can be taken such advantage of and criminals can get to such a high level of power.

Donald Trump’s presidential campaign raised $250 million from supporters by telling them the money would be used to fight voter fraud, but the campaign knew those claims of fraud were bogus and instead diverted the money to his own political organization, the House committee investigating the January 6 attacked claimed on Monday.

This makes me want to throw up.

Most do it, and most politicians suck. I have seen pretty strong evidence (beyond CD throwing mud) that this is the truth. Trump was great at his time, but that time has no passed. Hopefully he can gracefully hand off the torch to the next generation. A ham sandwich is better than Brandon.

Reactions: blugr8daneu
Most do it, and most politicians suck. I have seen pretty strong evidence (beyond CD throwing mud) that this is the truth. Trump was great at his time, but that time has no passed. Hopefully he can gracefully hand off the torch to the next generation. A ham sandwich is better than Brandon.
Ummm, Most do what? Fraudulently take 250Million Dollars from their voters based on an election lie? Please tell me you are just f'kn with all of us! Because you couldn't possibly be walking around thinking this is the behavior common of a US president. He was president dude. He wasn't running for city counsel. He was elected to be the leader of the free world.

You are trying to defend the indefensible with this comment. I'm not throwing mudd. I am just being honest. There is just no excusing this behavior under any circumstances. I'm sorry and I don't care who else is president and doing a poor job. One thing has nothing to do with the fact this is completely unacceptable.

The Republican party is broken right now.

This is just such a horrible thing for a US president to do. I don't care if Biden walks to the podium and shits in his pants. I am taking him over this POS Trump. The sad part is the same people that are defending him vigorously are the ones he ripped off. I hate to say I told you so. Part of me says they deserve it and another part of me looks at the bigger picture for concern of such a system. Where people can be taken such advantage of and criminals can get to such a high level of power.

Donald Trump’s presidential campaign raised $250 million from supporters by telling them the money would be used to fight voter fraud, but the campaign knew those claims of fraud were bogus and instead diverted the money to his own political organization, the House committee investigating the January 6 attacked claimed on Monday.

His own attorney General said the voter fraud claim was bull s#!+. All these Republicans are now saying they knew this was all fake news when it was going on. Not one of them stood up to this lie when it was being used to obtain money from hardworking people. I am an Independent and I can care less what the party is, a lie is a lie. I think both parties got too many crooks getting wealthy and building power on the backs of everyday working people. The Donald lied so much that it became comical. Throw out the labels, Republican or Democrat, who cares. The type of behavior this dude displayed is something most of us in this group would not tolerate from our own kids.

His own attorney General said the voter fraud claim was bull s#!+. All these Republicans are now saying they knew this was all fake news when it was going on. Not one of them stood up to this lie when it was being used to obtain money from hardworking people. I am an Independent and I can care less what the party is, a lie is a lie. I think both parties got too many crooks getting wealthy and building power on the backs of everyday working people. The Donald lied so much that it became comical. Throw out the labels, Republican or Democrat, who cares. The type of behavior this dude displayed is something most of us in this group would not tolerate from our own kids.
Yep this is a crisis for everyone. You are 100 percent correct. Party does not matter at this point. I am not interested in owning Republicans. That's stupid right now. I am genuinely concerned about how this happened to our country. Where we have government corruption, lies and deceit the levels of Babylon.

To me I don't tether myself to any of them. I am a registered democrat but smart enough to know that none of these people give a shit about us...lol. This country is run by big donors for the most part with just a few good political people sprinkled in here and there.

Amazingly, these people that are testifying to this corruption are acting like we should give them a cookie for being forced to tell the truth. All while they allowed the emperor to run the country with no clothes on remaining silent. It's disgusting....and I wish we could throw them all in jail. We need to set a precedent. Again, it is more about setting the right precedent for both parties than owning anyone. We simply can not allow this type of behavior.

Yep this is a crisis for everyone. You are 100 percent correct. Party does not matter at this point. I am not interested in owning Republicans. That's stupid right now. I am genuinely concerned about how this happened to our country. Where we have government corruption, lies and deceit the levels of Babylon.

To me I don't tether myself to any of them. I am a registered democrat but smart enough to know that none of these people give a shit about us...lol. This country is run by big donors for the most part with just a few good political people sprinkled in here and there.

Amazingly, these people that are testifying to this corruption are acting like we should give them a cookie for being forced to tell the truth. All while they allowed the emperor to run the country with no clothes on remaining silent. It's disgusting....and I wish we could throw them all in jail. We need to set a precedent. Again, it is more about setting the right precedent for both parties than owning anyone. We simply can not allow this type of behavior.
Big Facts

Reactions: zackbear
As a black person, I felt an uptick in racism in my life during Trump's tenure. I'm sure he's done some good things.... but, a pretty lousy leader. You are overlooking a lot. Certainly did not handle COVID well. And just a pathological liar. I'll take "Brandon". That's such a low class expression too. You'll never hear a Dem prez advocating F Trump, or saying he's VP deserves to be hung!

Could spend a couple hours listing off the low class things and lies Trump has spewed over 4 yrs. Have you ever watched what so many Republicans said about Trump before he won the nomination in 2015?

As a black person, I felt an uptick in racism in my life during Trump's tenure. I'm sure he's done some good things.... but, a pretty lousy leader. You are overlooking a lot. Certainly did not handle COVID well. And just a pathological liar. I'll take "Brandon". That's such a low class expression too. You'll never hear a Dem prez advocating F Trump, or saying he's VP deserves to be hung!
The bottom line? No matter how badly people wanted this to work, he is just not qualified to be the United States President. No experience managing any non profit or government entity....let alone the largest one in the world, and it showed clearly from day 1.

People wanted to make this about picking on him because of his party when the truth is he could be a democrat, republican or anything. He just has no business in a leadership position let alone a president.

There's a whole bunch of ppl who stormed that capital that are now in jail that were pretty OBSESSED with Trump
Yep! and I am obsessed with calling them and Trump out because I love my country. I don't care who likes it. The chickens are coming home to roost and I understand people hate seeing him called out but too bad. He has stolen and even gotten people killed. I have no sympathy for them or him.

That hatred for Trump would override love of country is why we are in the mess we are in. This thread is a perfect example of how the media can lead so many willing drones astray.
The country is in a mess because of this .Anyone that could vote for Biden did not love their country. The man has dementia and is not in control. The results of his presidency speak for themselves.
There is no rational discussion capable with people so dissociated from reality .If the majority of people in this country become like CD its Venezuela here we come.
I dont blame CD- he listens to dangerous ideologues bent more on power than Constitutional governing. He is lost.
But hopefully the Constitution will prevail and there will be enough people left in this country to right the ship. When the House goes back to the Republicans and most likely the Senate in Nov , there will be numerous impeachments for Harris Biden and Garland that will have meat behind them. There will be investigations into the conduct of the FBI and Pelosi surrounding Jan 6. I would even start an investigation into Barr for obstruction of Justice of the 2020 election.
People that think Jan 6 was an insurrection have no clue. No one had firearms and FBI infiltrators purposely accelerated the thing. But if the people feel there is acceleration of fascism and cheating by Democrats come November the fuse will be lit and its a different story. That such a thing hasn't happened already is still a sign that Conservatives want peaceful Constitutional change. We are on the Razor's edge right now.

I had no idea you felt this way about Trump!

Trump got more African American votes than any republican in my lifetime, how come those African Americans didn’t think Trump caused the racism in their life?

Both Biden and Trump are unacceptable. If they are the only two choices then America losses big.

What exactly is the definition of "voter fraud"?
Is counting ballots
not signed? not dated? shoved into boxes in the middle of the night.
Or changing voting rules by fiat? Sending 100 thousands of mail in ballots un solicited??
In fact the say " not enough to change the outcome"
How would any one know

Are you saying that Pudding Brain is not a pathological liar? Would you like to compare the lies that each has told over the years? Wasn't a dem pres, but I do recall a sitting dem member of Congress shouting, "Impeach the mother fu****," just 30 days into 45's term of office. Trump may be a chump but Brandon is a total POS, just like he has been over the last 50 years in DC. At least with 45, you knew what to expect from him. Pudding Brain hides behind the false persona that he"s some kind of kindly grandfather figure. Ironic since he won't acknowledge his own grandchild fathered by his crackhead son with a stripper.

What exactly is the definition of "voter fraud"?
Is counting ballots
not signed? not dated? shoved into boxes in the middle of the night.
Or changing voting rules by fiat? Sending 100 thousands of mail in ballots un solicited??
In fact the say " not enough to change the outcome"
How would any one know
They know....They understand room for error. They know how to count votes. They have done the vote count many times in states there are questions. This is nothing but a scam and I warned everyone that would listen that this guy lived his life scamming people. Did you expect him to change? This was nothing but a way to raise money off people that hate libs. To be honest it is just one of his more shrewd scams. Just easy pickins...to play off peoples emotions and hatred. The need to own libs. He made hundreds of millions off of it. It's sad. It's not a time to gloat or be happy I was right. I hate this has happened. His own DOJ Attorney General looked into it and told him he lost. They know. They looked into everything. There was nothing to give to any judge for any judge to even hear an argument. OVER 60 JUDGES! Many of his people were just scammed and quite frankly are still being scammed. Due to the need to own libs...SMDH

That hatred for Trump would override love of country is why we are in the mess we are in. This thread is a perfect example of how the media can lead so many willing drones astray.
The country is in a mess because of this .Anyone that could vote for Biden did not love their country. The man has dementia and is not in control. The results of his presidency speak for themselves.
There is no rational discussion capable with people so dissociated from reality .If the majority of people in this country become like CD its Venezuela here we come.
I dont blame CD- he listens to dangerous ideologues bent more on power than Constitutional governing. He is lost.
But hopefully the Constitution will prevail and there will be enough people left in this country to right the ship. When the House goes back to the Republicans and most likely the Senate in Nov , there will be numerous impeachments for Harris Biden and Garland that will have meat behind them. There will be investigations into the conduct of the FBI and Pelosi surrounding Jan 6. I would even start an investigation into Barr for obstruction of Justice of the 2020 election.
People that think Jan 6 was an insurrection have no clue. No one had firearms and FBI infiltrators purposely accelerated the thing. But if the people feel there is acceleration of fascism and cheating by Democrats come November the fuse will be lit and its a different story. That such a thing hasn't happened already is still a sign that Conservatives want peaceful Constitutional change. We are on the Razor's edge right now.

Yeah because it is CD's fault he was right about a POS in Trump who lead an insurrection and ripped off his own people of a quarter of million dollars....GTOOH. You put that POS in office. Not me.

They know....They understand room for error. They know how to count votes. They have done the vote count many times in states there are questions. This is nothing but a scam and I warned everyone that would listen that this guy lived his life scamming people. Did you expect him to change? This was nothing but a way to raise money off people that hate libs. To be honest it is just one of his more shrewd scams. Just easy pickins...to play off peoples emotions and hatred. The need to own libs. He made hundreds of millions off of it. It's sad. It's not a time to gloat or be happy I was right. I hate this has happened. His own DOJ Attorney General looked into it and told him he lost. They know. They looked into everything. There was nothing to give to any judge for any judge to even hear an argument. OVER 60 JUDGES! Many of his people were just scammed and quite frankly are still being scammed. Due to the need to own libs...SMDH
"They know....They understand room for error."

Who's "they"?

Hey , all you Republicans are just like your Former President , " Detached From Reality".
I guess you'll forget that Donald Trump was once a Democrat and stated that Republicans were stupid.
I guess that's how he was able to take control your Party . Mr. Trump suffers from a severe case of delusions of grandeur. We're in this mess because your heralded Mr. Trump has turn the United States of America into the Divided States of America.

Hey , all you Republicans are just like your Former President , " Detached From Reality".
I guess you'll forget that Donald Trump was once a Democrat and stated that Republicans were stupid.
I guess that's how he was able to take control your Party . Mr. Trump suffers from a severe case of delusions of grandeur. We're in this mess because your heralded Mr. Trump has turn the United States of America into the Divided States of America.
LOL...Please keep that hidden. Their heads would explode if they knew they were falling on the sword of a liberal who ripped them off hundreds of millions of dollars.

Anyone that gave money to a rich guy to fight his legal problems deserves what they got.

Reactions: claboo and zackbear
Will do !!!!, What's wrong with these People ??
Looking for things to be handed to them. Like they claim liberals are. They are looking to have someone who is going to tell them everything they want to hear.....and keep their privileges' enjoyed without paying their fair share of taxes while they live off everyone else. These people are driven by fear, greed, cowardice and perceived power.

Are you saying that Pudding Brain is not a pathological liar? Would you like to compare the lies that each has told over the years? Wasn't a dem pres, but I do recall a sitting dem member of Congress shouting, "Impeach the mother fu****," just 30 days into 45's term of office. Trump may be a chump but Brandon is a total POS, just like he has been over the last 50 years in DC. At least with 45, you knew what to expect from him. Pudding Brain hides behind the false persona that he"s some kind of kindly grandfather figure. Ironic since he won't acknowledge his own grandchild fathered by his crackhead son with a stripper.
This

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Looking for things to be handed to them. Like they claim liberals are. They are looking to have someone who is going to tell them everything they want to hear.....and keep their privileges' enjoyed without paying their fair share of taxes while they live off everyone else. These people are driven by fear, greed, cowardice and perceived power.
DAMN !!!

"Hopefully he can gracefully hand off the torch"? Delusional! We've all seen how gracefully he has handled his re-election loss! He is a narcissistic buffoon!

Last edited:
"Hopefully he can gracefully hand off the torch"? Delusional! We've all seen how gracefully he has handled his re-election loss!
I could not stop laughing at this. I can't believe I missed this comment. Yeah, hoping Trump can gracefully hand off the torch is like hoping Bree Olson can gracefully be Tim Tebows prom date.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52 and zackbear
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT