ADVERTISEMENT

Trump raised $250m to fight non-existent voter fraud but gave most of it to his own PAC, Jan 6 committee hears

This is just such a horrible thing for a US president to do. I don't care if Biden walks to the podium and shits in his pants. I am taking him over this POS Trump. The sad part is the same people that are defending him vigorously are the ones he ripped off. I hate to say I told you so. Part of me says they deserve it and another part of me looks at the bigger picture for concern of such a system. Where people can be taken such advantage of and criminals can get to such a high level of power.

Donald Trump’s presidential campaign raised $250 million from supporters by telling them the money would be used to fight voter fraud, but the campaign knew those claims of fraud were bogus and instead diverted the money to his own political organization, the House committee investigating the January 6 attacked claimed on Monday.

This makes me want to throw up.
Biden costs us stock market and 401k to lose 17 trillion dollars of investment and retirement savings for all Americans I guess that’s unity or equality right.

The bottom line? No matter how badly people wanted this to work, he is just not qualified to be the United States President. No experience managing any non profit or government entity....let alone the largest one in the world, and it showed clearly from day 1.

People wanted to make this about picking on him because of his party when the truth is he could be a democrat, republican or anything. He just has no business in a leadership position let alone a president.
My $150+ weekly gas bills say Hi

Presidents don't cost the stock market anything.....nor do they make it anything. Educate yourself.
Just because you say something that doesn’t make it so policies put in place by the administration always effect the market and the economy and that’s a fact so you go educate yourself if it’s possible because they say you can’t fix stupid. I hope your just ignorant that can be fixed. Nah your just stupid

Market has obviously lost faith in this woeful administration to fix the economy.
Nothing to fix when it’s not your fault Putins fault not only can Putin go to war have his country cut off and still have enough time to destroy the worlds greatest economy.
I thought he was a thug.

So a sitting President never makes economic policy decisions. Got it.
I did not say that. It is completely understand how you people can support someone that can fraudulently rip you off for 250Million dollars. LOL. You don't listen. You don't read. You see what you want to see. You lack basic understanding of how the stock market works which is basically how investors feel about economic markers.

Please Read....

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear
I did not say that. It is completely understand how you people can support someone that can fraudulently rip you off for 250Million dollars. LOL. You don't listen. You don't read. You see what you want to see. You lack basic understanding of how the stock market works which is basically how investors feel about economic markers.

Please Read....

First of all, take a break from Trump for just one post. I've already told you he's not running again. Secondly, I'll see your Investopedia article and raise you a WSJ piece that speaks to this. Please read:

Most do it, and most politicians suck. I have seen pretty strong evidence (beyond CD throwing mud) that this is the truth. Trump was great at his time, but that time has no passed. Hopefully he can gracefully hand off the torch to the next generation. A ham sandwich is better than Brandon.
What about Trump paying for his crimes like most criminals?

Ummm, Most do what? Fraudulently take 250Million Dollars from their voters based on an election lie? Please tell me you are just f'kn with all of us! Because you couldn't possibly be walking around thinking this is the behavior common of a US president. He was president dude. He wasn't running for city counsel. He was elected to be the leader of the free world.

You are trying to defend the indefensible with this comment. I'm not throwing mudd. I am just being honest. There is just no excusing this behavior under any circumstances. I'm sorry and I don't care who else is president and doing a poor job. One thing has nothing to do with the fact this is completely unacceptable.

The Republican party is broken right now.
These Trump supporters think corruption by Republicans is ok. Just saying.

Reactions: cdwright40
Are you saying that Pudding Brain is not a pathological liar? Would you like to compare the lies that each has told over the years? Wasn't a dem pres, but I do recall a sitting dem member of Congress shouting, "Impeach the mother fu****," just 30 days into 45's term of office. Trump may be a chump but Brandon is a total POS, just like he has been over the last 50 years in DC. At least with 45, you knew what to expect from him. Pudding Brain hides behind the false persona that he"s some kind of kindly grandfather figure. Ironic since he won't acknowledge his own grandchild fathered by his crackhead son with a stripper.
This might help.

Biden costs us stock market and 401k to lose 17 trillion dollars of investment and retirement savings for all Americans I guess that’s unity or equality right.
It will all come back just like in 2008 when W cost us the stock market and 401k's to lose trillions. Patience!!

Last edited:
Reactions: claboo
That hatred for Trump would override love of country is why we are in the mess we are in. This thread is a perfect example of how the media can lead so many willing drones astray.
The country is in a mess because of this .Anyone that could vote for Biden did not love their country. The man has dementia and is not in control. The results of his presidency speak for themselves.
There is no rational discussion capable with people so dissociated from reality .If the majority of people in this country become like CD its Venezuela here we come.
I dont blame CD- he listens to dangerous ideologues bent more on power than Constitutional governing. He is lost.
But hopefully the Constitution will prevail and there will be enough people left in this country to right the ship. When the House goes back to the Republicans and most likely the Senate in Nov , there will be numerous impeachments for Harris Biden and Garland that will have meat behind them. There will be investigations into the conduct of the FBI and Pelosi surrounding Jan 6. I would even start an investigation into Barr for obstruction of Justice of the 2020 election.
People that think Jan 6 was an insurrection have no clue. No one had firearms and FBI infiltrators purposely accelerated the thing. But if the people feel there is acceleration of fascism and cheating by Democrats come November the fuse will be lit and its a different story. That such a thing hasn't happened already is still a sign that Conservatives want peaceful Constitutional change. We are on the Razor's edge right now.
Zero chance repubs have the balls/commitment to go after anyone. Got their hands out just like everyone else. Most of the rhinos just running so that they can have a higher bid for the lefts bs bills. take romney for example. Guy is making a fortune basically being the token republican in the dem party.

Ironically, i just talked to someone today who’s husband has very deep pockets and she does have a lot of connections. She’s a very book smarts girl that’s dumb as hell but she’s hot and she really is nice. Think aoc but more on the right and not as dumb but kind of in the middle. She’s going to run for congress out of no where and she’ll probably win. At that point she’s up to the highest bidder.

these politicians are whores. None of them give a shit. It’s a job for them. Even the ones that start off with good intentions.

Last edited:
Trump got more African American votes than any republican in my lifetime, how come those African Americans didn’t think Trump caused the racism in their life?
They were paid! Lol. Actually Romney got a good amount too. Bottom line, he still gets such a minimal amount. Real question is why is that. Why can't we see more people of color in Right wing leadership, etc. This ain't good. But sure, I'll give him credit for that. But seeing how more people voted in the past election than ever before, Biden probably got the most black votes ever.

Are you saying that Pudding Brain is not a pathological liar? Would you like to compare the lies that each has told over the years? Wasn't a dem pres, but I do recall a sitting dem member of Congress shouting, "Impeach the mother fu****," just 30 days into 45's term of office. Trump may be a chump but Brandon is a total POS, just like he has been over the last 50 years in DC. At least with 45, you knew what to expect from him. Pudding Brain hides behind the false persona that he"s some kind of kindly grandfather figure. Ironic since he won't acknowledge his own grandchild fathered by his crackhead son with a stripper.
I'm tempted to take you up on this. Trump pretty bad bro. Not likely any ever that bad. No one ever told the Secretary of State, "just say there was fraud and leave the rest up to me and the Republican Congress"... I mean....there are a million things we could talk about. Trump pretty bad. No one worse in my life time.

They were paid! Lol. Actually Romney got a good amount too. Bottom line, he still gets such a minimal amount. Real question is why is that. Why can't we see more people of color in Right wing leadership, etc. This ain't good. But sure, I'll give him credit for that. But seeing how more people voted in the past election than ever before, Biden probably got the most black votes ever.
I’m taking about real and legal votes.

The more African Americans going into the Republican party the better it is for America.

When they’re invested in both parties they’ll have more leverage.

This is just such a horrible thing for a US president to do. I don't care if Biden walks to the podium and shits in his pants. I am taking him over this POS Trump. The sad part is the same people that are defending him vigorously are the ones he ripped off. I hate to say I told you so. Part of me says they deserve it and another part of me looks at the bigger picture for concern of such a system. Where people can be taken such advantage of and criminals can get to such a high level of power.

Donald Trump’s presidential campaign raised $250 million from supporters by telling them the money would be used to fight voter fraud, but the campaign knew those claims of fraud were bogus and instead diverted the money to his own political organization, the House committee investigating the January 6 attacked claimed on Monday.

This makes me want to throw up.

The entire thing was a money making grift for Trump and his family. He conned his supporters into making 250m in small dollar donations after convincing them the election was stolen, then funneled that money into Trump related accounts. This is why he will never admit he was wrong, because it would be tantamount to admitting he conned his own supporters out of $250m.

I'm tempted to take you up on this. Trump pretty bad bro. Not likely any ever that bad. No one ever told the Secretary of State, "just say there was fraud and leave the rest up to me and the Republican Congress"... I mean....there are a million things we could talk about. Trump pretty bad. No one worse in my life time.
Don't disagree that Trump lied, all politicians have in my 60 year lifetime. But did Trump ever lie about how his wife and infant daughter died, all while trying to implicate an innocent man in their deaths? How about marching in the Civil Rights movement? Meeting with Nelson Mandela? How about his meeting with Golda Meir and her wanting him to be her liaison with Egypt? I do wish you would take me up on that offer because that is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the pathological liar known as Pudding Brain.

Reactions: utatem
With great minds like Herschel Walker, I'm sure the GOP will soon take charge of minority votes.
No they will decide for themselves,. It’s funny how leftists disparage minorities when they don’t follow their beliefs or narratives.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
No they will decide for themselves,. It’s funny how leftists disparage minorities when they don’t follow their beliefs or narratives.

We're not disparaging Herschel because he's a minority, we're doing so because he's really dumb. This includes black Canesport posters who have criticized him concerning lack of cranial capacity, including one who literally went to school with him. Ultimately, stupidity is colorblind.

We're not disparaging Herschel because he's a minority, we're doing so because he's really dumb. This includes black Canesport posters who have criticized him concerning lack of cranial capacity, including one who literally went to school with him. Ultimately, stupidity is colorblind.
Leftist did the same to Trumps cabinet member Ben Carson and he’s brilliant, there’s many more it’s always been a practice of leftist.

Reactions: utatem
It doesn't matter what your color or racial background is. You can still be stupid. I don't care if he is black. He is still pretty stupid. He literally said we should have a department that will be looking into departments of people taking away our gun rights. This actually came out of his mouth. He is a moron....and being black doesn't mean you aren't a moron anymore than it means you are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT