ADVERTISEMENT

Trump raised $250m to fight non-existent voter fraud but gave most of it to his own PAC, Jan 6 committee hears

Leftist did the same to Trumps cabinet member Ben Carson and he’s brilliant, there’s many more it’s always been a practice of leftist.

Carson may have once been an accomplished neurosurgeon, but listening to his slow, dopey style of talking, one might wonder if he himself was once the victim of a botched lobotomy.

LMAO@Comparing Hershel Walker to a neurosurgeon You people have taken complete leave of all your senses. Clearly it is easy to see to anyone that listens to him he is stuck on stupid. If I were him the only thing I would say is I won the Heisman Trophy and a Natty at UGA and played for the Cowboys in the NFL. Anything beyond that is a roll of the dice....ROLMAO

Last edited:
Carson may have once been an accomplished neurosurgeon, but listening to his slow, dopey style of talking, one might wonder if he himself was once the victim of a botched lobotomy.
He talks the same he always has, typical of a leftist when someone doesn’t fit their narratives.

Yet let’s listen to leader of the democrat party.

Reactions: tysonisaiah
I’m taking about real and legal votes.
lol.... sorry boss. Everyone in the know has researched, assessed, etc. No lawyer has proved or observed anything adverse. You can go on believing that Trump propaganda garbage. What just came out, $250 million raised for Election Defense fund, except, there is not actual election defense fund. This guy is a joke. Ultimate con man. When you wanna get real and look at facts bruh?

Reactions: zackbear
The more African Americans going into the Republican party the better it is for America.

When they’re invested in both parties they’ll have more leverage.
I agree, but there has to be reason to do so. Too many racists in Repub party. So it ain't gonna happen. If you're confused just ask your black friends why.

Don't disagree that Trump lied, all politicians have in my 60 year lifetime. But did Trump ever lie about how his wife and infant daughter died, all while trying to implicate an innocent man in their deaths? How about marching in the Civil Rights movement? Meeting with Nelson Mandela? How about his meeting with Golda Meir and her wanting him to be her liaison with Egypt? I do wish you would take me up on that offer because that is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the pathological liar known as Pudding Brain.
Let's go drink bleach to kill COVID while we look at his oh so ethical tax return. Could spend hours on this. Get real man. Who care's about meeting with Gola Meir. I think its more relevant to talk about asking Sec of State to cheat and find votes, "just say you recalculated". No one real on this stuff. I vote both Dem n Repub....but Repub's ignore the obvious eggregious behavior. Waste of my time. No integrity.

You know we could do the same video on Trump right. Let's go drink bleach to kill COVID
He didn’t tell people to drink bleach, another reason a large population has no faith in our press.

We disagree on just about everything with the exception of the Hurricanes, but you’re one of the more classier posters on this sight.

Last edited:
Let's go drink bleach to kill COVID while we look at his oh so ethical tax return. Could spend hours on this. Get real man. Who care's about meeting with Gola Meir. I think its more relevant to talk about asking Sec of State to cheat and find votes, "just say you recalculated". No one real on this stuff. I vote both Dem n Repub....but Repub's ignore the obvious eggregious behavior. Waste of my time. No integrity.
He never said to drink bleach, so there's that. Not comment about Joey lying about how his wife and infant daughter died while trying to blame an innocent man in their deaths? Does that sound like a man that has any integrity whatsoever? I can't stand either party but can't help but wonder why the many many lies of Joey always gets glossed over for some reason, along with all the racist remarks he's made over the years. Rules for thee but not for me comes to mind. Face it, Joey is a pathological liar just as he's been for nearly 50 years in DC and no amount of, but Trump, is going to change that.

He never said to drink bleach, so there's that. Not comment about Joey lying about how his wife and infant daughter died while trying to blame an innocent man in their deaths? Does that sound like a man that has any integrity whatsoever? I can't stand either party but can't help but wonder why the many many lies of Joey always gets glossed over for some reason, along with all the racist remarks he's made over the years. Rules for thee but not for me comes to mind. Face it, Joey is a pathological liar just as he's been for nearly 50 years in DC and no amount of, but Trump, is going to change that.
Trump suggested maybe we can inject disinfectant....which is laughable how stupid he is. He later came out and said he was joking. This guy is an idiot. Many companies started putting out disclaimers to consumers, please do not ingest this to kill Corona Virus. So you can pretend if you want. Regarding his wife's death, why is that relevant exactly? Trump tells Proud Boys to "stand down and stand by", he refuses to renounce endorsement by KKK members. I'm sure Joe B has told many lies in the past as have so many politicians. But, Trump by far the most coarse, narcisistic, corrupt liar of all time. You realize there are about 30+ former staffers so disturbed by working with him that they conference call and talk about how and why they can stop Trump from ever being president again. No president in HISTORY has ever gotten such a response from personal staffers. We could go on for HOURS! Biden is no saint, too old, and not a good choice. But, Trump is just evil, corrupt, racist. You mention Biden and racism, you realize he has employed more blacks and females than any other president. You may want to look at who he chose for VP. She's not super worthy, but she certainly dismissed the race talk on Joe B

He didn’t tell people to drink bleach, another reason a large population has no faith in our press.

We disagree on just about everything with the exception of the Hurricanes, but you’re one of the more classier posters on this sight.
Drink bleach was sarcasm. Get real. He suggested we inject disinfectant to kill COVID...he said we should look at that, and several other ridiculous claims which show how stupid he is. We know he didn't say drink bleach. But after his idiotic comments, Bleach and disinfectant companies had to communicate to consumers regularly, please don't ingest these agents to kill COVID. You act like there is nothing here. Liar. This came about from Trumps many stupid nonsensical comments.

Drink bleach was sarcasm. Get real. He suggested we inject disinfectant to kill COVID...he said we should look at that, and several other ridiculous claims which show how stupid he is. We know he didn't say drink bleach. But after his idiotic comments, Bleach and disinfectant companies had to communicate to consumers regularly, please don't ingest these agents to kill COVID. You act like there is nothing here. Liar. This came about from Trumps many stupid nonsensical comments.
Sorry, news outlets are not even claiming this anymore, no one who is serious about their reputation in the media is currently making that claim.

They don’t need to, they were going after the emotional low information voter willing to be led by their hate for Trump. The damage was done mission accomplished.

You can go onTwitter and find the Blue Check Brigade still claiming this if one needs the emotional validation.

How come not one person in the country of millions is reported to have followed this supposed advice to drink bleach?

One needs to ask himself intelligent questions when they are navigating things emotionally so their emotions don’t get in the way of logic.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Trump suggested maybe we can inject disinfectant....which is laughable how stupid he is. He later came out and said he was joking. This guy is an idiot. Many companies started putting out disclaimers to consumers, please do not ingest this to kill Corona Virus. So you can pretend if you want. Regarding his wife's death, why is that relevant exactly? Trump tells Proud Boys to "stand down and stand by", he refuses to renounce endorsement by KKK members. I'm sure Joe B has told many lies in the past as have so many politicians. But, Trump by far the most coarse, narcisistic, corrupt liar of all time. You realize there are about 30+ former staffers so disturbed by working with him that they conference call and talk about how and why they can stop Trump from ever being president again. No president in HISTORY has ever gotten such a response from personal staffers. We could go on for HOURS! Biden is no saint, too old, and not a good choice. But, Trump is just evil, corrupt, racist. You mention Biden and racism, you realize he has employed more blacks and females than any other president. You may want to look at who he chose for VP. She's not super worthy, but she certainly dismissed the race talk on Joe B
Again, any time you want to compare the lies of the two of them over the years I'm ready. Why would lying about how his wife and infant daughter died while trying to implicate an innocent man in those deaths be be relevant? It takes a special kind of POS to stoop so low. Did you agree with Kamala when she called Joey a racist and a rapist? This has nothing to do with Trump, other than it's time to hold Joey to the same standards.

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane
This is just such a horrible thing for a US president to do. I don't care if Biden walks to the podium and shits in his pants. I am taking him over this POS Trump. The sad part is the same people that are defending him vigorously are the ones he ripped off. I hate to say I told you so. Part of me says they deserve it and another part of me looks at the bigger picture for concern of such a system. Where people can be taken such advantage of and criminals can get to such a high level of power.

Donald Trump’s presidential campaign raised $250 million from supporters by telling them the money would be used to fight voter fraud, but the campaign knew those claims of fraud were bogus and instead diverted the money to his own political organization, the House committee investigating the January 6 attacked claimed on Monday.

This makes me want to throw up.
You make every other Canesport reader WANT TO THROW UP
Pffffft

Exactly why you are Canesports punching bag and LEAST RESPECTED POSTER
You’re NOT fooling anyone, it has to suck to know how people discount or ignore what you post
Pffft
Yet you are actively replying to them every single day....LOL.

Yet you are actively replying to them every single day....LOL.
It’s my pleasure
However way to ignore the REALITY of how you are viewed here
Dont even think of saying you dont care.
If you didnt care you would post your opinions!
Only people laughing are EVERYONE after reading your asinine contrarian shallow point of view!
Pffft

Again, any time you want to compare the lies of the two of them over the years I'm ready. Why would lying about how his wife and infant daughter died while trying to implicate an innocent man in those deaths be be relevant? It takes a special kind of POS to stoop so low. Did you agree with Kamala when she called Joey a racist and a rapist? This has nothing to do with Trump, other than it's time to hold Joey to the same standards.
When did Kamala call him a racist?

Sorry, news outlets are not even claiming this anymore, no one who is serious about their reputation in the media is currently making that claim.

They don’t need to, they were going after the emotional low information voter willing to be led by their hate for Trump. The damage was done mission accomplished.

You can go onTwitter and find the Blue Check Brigade still claiming this if one needs the emotional validation.

How come not one person in the country of millions is reported to have followed this supposed advice to drink bleach?

One needs to ask himself intelligent questions when they are navigating things emotionally so their emotions don’t get in the way of logic.
No one dumb enough to follow, great. But Trump still said it. We can be ni e with our words...but bottom line, Trump is an idiot. How can you not see that???

Google says it's false so I apologize and will not use that again.
Never use google for information on anything other than maps restaurants etc.

Your searches are manipulated with an extreme leftist bias, you may as well rely on NPR fact checkers.

At the very least she implied it in one of the debates with no other logical conclusion possible.

801mixer loves FSU, he bleeds garnet and gold, he’s actually the guy who paints himself with gold glitter at FSU home games. His buddy CD paints himself with garnet glitter.

I never called 801mixer a FSU fan.

Never use google for information on anything other than maps restaurants etc.

Your searches are manipulated with an extreme leftist bias, you may as well rely on NPR fact checkers.

At the very least she implied it in one of the debates with no other logical conclusion possible.

801mixer loves FSU, he bleeds garnet and gold, he’s actually the guy who paints himself with gold glitter at FSU home games. His buddy CD paints himself with garnet glitter.

I never called 801mixer a FSU fan.
LMAO. I could swear I watched het say it myself but wasn't sure. I don't want to bring false info here though so I won't use that line again unless I get verification of it. There are plenty of other racist remarks and actions from Joey over the years to choose from.

LMAO. I could swear I watched het say it myself but wasn't sure. I don't want to bring false info here though so I won't use that line again unless I get verification of it. There are plenty of other racist remarks and actions from Joey over the years to choose from.
At least when you thought you were wrong you were quick to own it.

So tell me what’s CD like in real life?

Reactions: 801canesmxer
At least when you thought you were wrong you were quick to own it.

So tell me what’s CD like in real life?
Not sure as he's never been to a Miami game and I've never been to his mom's basement. I assume that he's an elevator operator though by how good he is at pushing buttons on here.

I agree, but there has to be reason to do so. Too many racists in Repub party. So it ain't gonna happen. If you're confused just ask your black friends why.

I think you’re onto something here. Why would people of different races join a party that is set up to preserve white identity.

• Haha
First of all, take a break from Trump for just one post. I've already told you he's not running again. Secondly, I'll see your Investopedia article and raise you a WSJ piece that speaks to this. Please read:

There is nothing there. Must have a subscription. What else you got?

I think you’re onto something here. Why would people of different races join a party that is set up to preserve white identity.
You can laugh all you want. I was watching some Fox news criticizing the Jan 6 hearings...took a screen shot and asked my 15 yr old son, what's wrong with this picture, he's like...ummm.. they all are white (he is biracial btw). 4 old white dudes and 3 blonde white girls. That's a problem. Get some diversity on there please.

Joe Biden has some questionable history on race. But he also has owned it. In debates he flat said he was wrong on some policies in the past on race. "we were wrong". I respect that. You'll never here Trump say he was wrong on anything. And Trump racial dividing rhetorich/antics are in recent times. Remember when talking about Colin Cap and taking a knee, "fire that Son of a B****" sorry man. Its just different. Trump very disappointing. I wish the politicians would be more civil and actually find common ground more frequently.

You can laugh all you want. I was watching some Fox news criticizing the Jan 6 hearings...took a screen shot and asked my 15 yr old son, what's wrong with this picture, he's like...ummm.. they all are white (he is biracial btw). 4 old white dudes and 3 blonde white girls. That's a problem. Get some diversity on there please.
Yeah... not good optics at all. They got some heat for how they used to make women wear short skirts. They got sued.

Joe Biden has some questionable history on race. But he also has owned it. In debates he flat said he was wrong on some policies in the past on race. "we were wrong". I respect that. You'll never here Trump say he was wrong on anything. And Trump racial dividing rhetorich/antics are in recent times. Remember when talking about Colin Cap and taking a knee, "fire that Son of a B****" sorry man. Its just different. Trump very disappointing. I wish the politicians would be more civil and actually find common ground more frequently.
Didn't Joey say that you ain't black if you don't vote for me? How about when he said of Obama, he's the first good looking, articulate, clean black man to go mainstream? That's not ancient history and who knows where Joey's heart was when he apologized. Not defending Trump here, but like always, I just wish Joey would be held to the same standards as his predecessor. I think most of us would like to see both sides come together more often but that's hard to do when both parties have gone so far to the extremes. We can only hope that things get better.

Perhaps,the Clintons stealing billions from Haiti and the Biden's normal business practices in China and Ukraine should be discussed in this thread?
Perhaps if you wish to discuss this subject you should start your own thread about it. If you have some evidence we would be happy to comment on it in your thread. Since one thing has nothing to do with the other here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT