ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Taxes: President Ordered to Turn Over Returns to Manhattan D.A.

No.......all modern day presidents have provided their tax returns except that lying scumbag in the WH. Why?
All modern day president have provided their birth certificates (which they’re required to by law)... (oh wait) except Obama because he had that sealed along with his educational records and anything relating back to fraud where he obtained fraudulent student financial assistance utilizing someone else name.

Trump isn’t required by law to show anyone his taxes and it’s a protected record for a multitude of reasons. No President has been legally required to show their taxes. Obama sure as hell didn’t.

All modern day president have provided their birth certificates (which they’re required to by law)... (oh wait) except Obama because he had that sealed along with his educational records and anything relating back to fraud where he obtained fraudulent student financial assistance utilizing someone else name.

Trump isn’t required by law to show anyone his taxes and it’s a protected record for a multitude of reasons. No President has been legally required to show their taxes. Obama sure as hell didn’t.

Can't believe they allow you to walk around with a loaded gun. You are a menace to your hood.

Smfh

Reactions: zackbear
No. You sound like a right wing looney. I'm concerned because you're walking around your neighborhood with a loaded gun.
So because you don’t like my political views & opinions you don’t think I should be able to perform my job? Bad news hombre, about 95% of the people in my profession share my viewpoints. Why? Because we see the good & the bad every day. We know what’s wrong & what’s right. We swore an oath to our constitution.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Nobody in the world is obtuse enough to think the supreme court decides something like this. Stop fooling around.
o_O

ob·tuse
/əbˈt(y)o͞os,äbˈt(y)o͞os/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
  1. 1.
    annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.
    "he wondered if the doctor was being deliberately obtuse"

Similar:
    stupid

dull

slow-witted

slow

dull-witted

unintelligent

witless

half-baked

halfwitted

doltish

lumpish

blockish

imperceptive

uncomprehending

bovine

stolid

crass

insensitive

thick-skinned

dim

dense

thick

thickheaded

dimwitted

slow on the uptake

dumb

dopey

dead from the neck up

boneheaded

blockheaded

lamebrained

chuckleheaded

dunderheaded

wooden-headed

pig-ignorant

log-headed

muttonheaded

divvy
    divvied up the proceeds" data-hw="divvy" data-lb="informal" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-url="/search?client=safari&hl=en-us&sxsrf=ACYBGNQmhubSwth0fVAAfnem5qlCeF89zA:1570652981940&q=define+divvy&forcedict=divvy&dictcorpus=en-US">

dozy

glaikit

dumb-ass

chowderheaded

dof

dotish

hebete

Opposite:
    clever

astute

shrewd

bright
      (of an angle) more than 90° and less than 180°.

Nobody in the world is obtuse enough to think the supreme court decides something like this. Stop fooling around.

From your own link stooge:

“This case presents momentous questions of first impression regarding the presidency, federalism and the separation of powers,” a lawyer for the president, Patrick Strawbridge, wrote to the appeals court on Monday. He said the losing party should be given time to appeal to the Supreme Court.

From your own link stooge:

“This case presents momentous questions of first impression regarding the presidency, federalism and the separation of powers,” a lawyer for the president, Patrick Strawbridge, wrote to the appeals court on Monday. He said the losing party should be given time to appeal to the Supreme Court.
lmao that doesnt mean what you think it does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT