ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Will Not Approve DEM memo Release.....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
This is just why you don't start this memo stuff. Because now the American people are going to wonder why you release one side and not the other. I hate to say I told ya so.....and now you are going to see this get leaked. I am not more certain than anything in my life....and it is going to make it twice as worse for republicans than if he just signed its release....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...dactions/ar-BBIXw4H?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp

Trump’s decision to block the release of the memo infuriated Democrats, who said it showed a double standard on transparency on the part of the Republican president. Representative Adam Schiff, the senior Democrat on the Intelligence Committee, said in a statement on Saturday that he will review redactions recommended by the FBI and Justice Department.

From the article you posted.

I am sure once this is taken care of it will be released.

Trump’s decision to block the release of the memo infuriated Democrats, who said it showed a double standard on transparency on the part of the Republican president. Representative Adam Schiff, the senior Democrat on the Intelligence Committee, said in a statement on Saturday that he will review redactions recommended by the FBI and Justice Department.

From the article you posted.

I am sure once this is taken care of it will be released.
You miss the point which is these memos are not to be released to the public. Neither the republicans version or the democrats version. You don't politicize our intelligence community. That is one of the very worst things a president can do actually....or anyone in congress.

You miss the point which is these memos are not to be released to the public. Neither the republicans version or the democrats version. You don't politicize our intelligence community. That is one of the very worst things a president can do actually....or anyone in congress.

Is it acceptable to politicize IRS.

The hypocrisy in your comments shows you’ve gone full cuckery! This was already politicized after the Obama admin abused its authority and used a “fake” dossier to fool a judge and get a warrant. That’s what the first memo exposed.

This is just why you don't start this memo stuff. Because now the American people are going to wonder why you release one side and not the other. I hate to say I told ya so.....and now you are going to see this get leaked. I am not more certain than anything in my life....and it is going to make it twice as worse for republicans than if he just signed its release....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...dactions/ar-BBIXw4H?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp
As usual you don’t tell the whole truth. Schiff purposely left a bunch of classified info in the memo so it would be almost unreadable and knew Trump would say no to the release. Trump didn’t say no he said reformat properly and then he will release it.

You act like we are dumb and don’t stay up on these things lol.

Yeah because that fits right in with your cover up.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Again, point is missed again and again and again. We really need to put more money in these public schools. The point is these memos are stupid. They are a bad idea all together for the american people. Yet some of you keep coming here arguing this same crap. You don't release top secret memos to make some political point. I told you what would happen....and it is happening. I told ya so.

As usual you don’t tell the whole truth. Schiff purposely left a bunch of classified info in the memo so it would be almost unreadable and knew Trump would say no to the release. Trump didn’t say no he said reformat properly and then he will release it.

BINGO.

Again, point is missed again and again and again. We really need to put more money in these public schools. The point is these memos are stupid. They are a bad idea all together for the american people. Yet some of you keep coming here arguing this same crap. You don't release top secret memos to make some political point. I told you what would happen....and it is happening. I told ya so.
Example of a cuck’s double standard. Wants government transparency to reveal abuse of power until it shows they are the ones abusing powers for their own political gain. IRS and spying on Trump are two real examples with evidence.

Hamlet / “ The Lib doth protest to much, methinks “

He’s not talking to the right, rather trying to influence and contribute to the far left agenda.

Last edited:

It is all political.

I would not want my leader to be Mr Schiff, who is the one making the moves on Judicial Oversight Committee for the Lefties.

Republicans are welcoming transparancy and accountability.

Memos are not dumb at all. The best way to expose govt corruption is to allow the people of the republic to see the nefarious actions of others. They answer to us.

Memos are not dumb at all. The best way to expose govt corruption is to allow the people of the republic to see the nefarious actions of others. They answer to us.

They are generally a bad idea. This of course is all a big political stunt that has backfired for Trump and Nunes since the Dems will get their memo out, at which point Trump will look incredibly desperate by having approved the original memo in the first place.

They are generally a bad idea. This of course is all a big political stunt that has backfired for Trump and Nunes since the Dems will get their memo out, at which point Trump will look incredibly desperate by having approved the original memo in the first place.
Lmao desperate for what? You guys are so delusional is comical. Just can’t acveot our federal govt illegally spies on a person who ran for office. The last 8 years has been an epic slide in the direction of having a totalitarian govt.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Sorry, i just think you are wrong about this. They answer to us through the people we elect. You put a lot of lives at risk divulging information that is top secret to american citizens.

It's really as simple as that because using your theory there would be no such thing as top secret. Everything would be accessible to the American people. That's just law enforcement 101. We have practices in place to govern ourselves already. There are already people in our system of checks and balances. We have judges, attorneys, congressmen and Women with the clearances through the people electoral process. This sets an incredibly horrible precedent.

You have to have a way not all information isn't for the view of the American public.

Lmao desperate for what? You guys are so delusional is comical. Just can’t acveot our federal govt illegally spies on a person who ran for office. The last 8 years has been an epic slide in the direction of having a totalitarian govt.

The entire episode was a politically motivated stunt to distract from the Russia investigation. All it has done is expose Trump's desperation to change the subject, which has not only spectacularly backfired, but will now actually show that he has cherry picked information to help him, all the while lying about the broader context of the information.

Last edited:
“Backfired” are you ****ing kidding me??? You can’t hinestky think anyone believes that?

The entire episode was a politically motivated stunt to distract from the Russia investigation. All it has done is expose Trump's desperation to change the subject, which has not only spectacularly backfired, but will now actually show that he has cherry picked information to help him, all the while lying about the broader context of the information.
More total unrepented bullshit!! It’s funny you think people are stupid!

First, the Republican memo was not classified in any way so I’m not real sure why that shouldn’t have been released. As for the dems, memo, I’m pretty certain it will be released when redacted.

Here’s a question for you though. Do you have any idea how or why materials are classified and what must be done to declassify them?

Sorry, i just think you are wrong about this. They answer to us through the people we elect. You put a lot of lives at risk divulging information that is top secret to american citizens.

It's really as simple as that because using your theory there would be no such thing as top secret. Everything would be accessible to the American people. That's just law enforcement 101. We have practices in place to govern ourselves already. There are already people in our system of checks and balances. We have judges, attorneys, congressmen and Women with the clearances through the people electoral process. This sets an incredibly horrible precedent.

You have to have a way not all information isn't for the view of the American public.

First, the Republican memo was not classified in any way so I’m not real sure why that shouldn’t have been released. As for the dems, memo, I’m pretty certain it will be released when redacted.

Here’s a question for you though. Do you have any idea how or why materials are classified and what must be done to declassify them?
Be careful you are about to be reported

Nah, nothing to report and truly I could give two chts.
Honest, you keep beating him in these debates you will be reported, it’s his method! Plenty of good people lost due to this! It’s the only tool he’s got to win a battle. Can’t win with truth and ideas. It’s all about the report and play victim card.

Well I’ve had many a discussion with CD over the years and we haven’t agreed in several of them and yet here I am. So either he didn’t report me, or did and was told to play nice, so I’m not to worried.

Honest, you keep beating him in these debates you will be reported, it’s his method! Plenty of good people lost due to this! It’s the only tool he’s got to win a battle. Can’t win with truth and ideas. It’s all about the report and play victim card.

Question for you, does a cuck talking out of his ass as much as he does know much of anything?

They are typically classified based on how the information was obtained and the degree to which revealing sources and methods would damage future collection.

Pretty good. So if the dems memo contained such information, wouldn’t it be prudent to send it back for adjustments.

They are typically classified based on how the information was obtained and the degree to which revealing sources and methods would damage future collection.

Who told you this? And why are you questioning what i know as far is how information is classified? The reason the Republican memo was not classified is because it was declassified. So, of course it wasn't classified. It was top secret before then.

The reason the Republicans fought to have it declassified is because they were trying to politicize FBI investigations. The decision to classify information as top secret is to protect our institutions. We have investigations and everyone isn't supposed to know what we do when we investigate parties. They aren't supposed to have access to it...or it wouldn't be classified in the first place. It isn't a game to be played for political gain of the party in charge. It is an attack on our way of government.

Now, listen....you don't get the point of any of this. It isn't meant to be redacted. Mainly because it is supposed to stay classified as Top Secret with only people who have the proper clearances. Having information redacted only politicizes this. If there is information that is there that proves any wrong doing you allow the attorneys and people with proper clearance pursue that.

Who told you this? And why are you questioning what i know as far is how information is classified? The reason the Republican memo was not classified is because it was declassified. So, of course it wasn't classified. It was top secret before then.

The reason the Republicans fought to have it declassified is because they were trying to politicize FBI investigations. The decision to classify information as top secret is to protect our institutions. We have investigations and everyone isn't supposed to know what we do when we investigate parties. They aren't supposed to have access to it...or it wouldn't be classified in the first place. It isn't a game to be played for political gain of the party in charge. It is an attack on our way of government.

Now, listen....you don't get the point of any of this. It isn't meant to be redacted. Mainly because it is supposed to stay classified as Top Secret with only people who have the proper clearances. Having information redacted only politicizes this. If there is information that is there that proves any wrong doing you allow the attorneys and people with proper clearance pursue that.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, with a few lies thrown in with more grand standing with the usual bullshit.

There was nothing in the Repub memo that warranted classification.

There was nothing in the Repub memo that warranted classification.

“And why are you questioning what I know” let me give rational board members a few guesses. I can think of a few myself. I’ll name one, because you lie so often! Fabricate, embellish, simply make shit up.

They didn’t fight for declassification rather the release of the memo once determined as unclassified. They furthermore stated it should not be used as an excuse to terminate/interfere with the Mueller investigation. As for your understanding of why we classify information, it’s really not quite what you think. We conduct investigations throughout government that aren’t classified. They generally fall within the FOUO arena.

Lastly, the problem we have is not that the information was released, rather the government conducted illegal surveillance of American citizens and then tried to influence an election and discredit the guy that won.

I would think everyone would be appalled by that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT