ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Will Not Approve DEM memo Release.....

None of the below, rather his threads indicated his lack of knowledge in that area.

“And why are you questioning what I know” let me give rational board members a few guesses. I can think of a few myself. I’ll name one, because you lie so often! Fabricate, embellish, simply make shit up.

Pretty good. So if the dems memo contained such information, wouldn’t it be prudent to send it back for adjustments.

Of course. But since this is all a political stunt, we don't know whether this was the real reason or whether it was sent back because it exposed the shortcomings of the Nunes memo.

Well, I hope we find out with its release. Clearly though, on this issue, the republicans have a bit more credibility as the democratic hysteria over the republican was just silly.

That said, I am very concerned with what’s come out so far, as I believe there’s been an abuse of power and if true, there should be some arrest.

Of course. But since this is all a political stunt, we don't know whether this was the real reason or whether it was sent back because it exposed the shortcomings of the Nunes memo.

Lastly, the problem we have is not that the information was released, rather the government conducted illegal surveillance of American citizens and then tried to influence an election and discredit the guy that won.

I would think everyone would be appalled by that.
You either didn't care about a word i said, didn't understand it or some kind of combination. But like i said, we have procedures in place to determine this. It isn't left for politicizing. Just because a party says that is going on doesn't make it true. They say a lot of things and just because you are a member of that party, it makes it no more a fact. We have a process that determines the facts already and if something like an illegal surveillance happened, that can be pretty easily proven in the proper forum with people with the appropriate clearances. That is n't the public at large.

They didn’t fight for declassification rather the release of the memo once determined as unclassified. They furthermore stated it should not be used as an excuse to terminate/interfere with the Mueller investigation. As for your understanding of why we classify information, it’s really not quite what you think. We conduct investigations throughout government that aren’t classified. They generally fall within the FOUO arena.
You are not correct. If that were true you wouldn't need a signature from the president to release the memo. It is classified as Top Secret information....for people with Top Secret clearance until it is declassified.

Well CD, I just hope the truth comes out eventually and that anyone who broke the law is charged and convicted. Abuse of power on either side is unacceptable and puts our Republic at risk.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
You are not correct. If that were true you wouldn't need a signature from the president to release the memo. It is classified as Top Secret information....for people with Top Secret clearance until it is declassified.
WRONG!! And for a data providing clerk you sure do think you got all the answers.

You either didn't care about a word i said, didn't understand it or some kind of combination. But like i said, we have procedures in place to determine this. It isn't left for politicizing. Just because a party says that is going on doesn't make it true. They say a lot of things and just because you are a member of that party, it makes it no more a fact. We have a process that determines the facts already and if something like an illegal surveillance happened, that can be pretty easily proven in the proper forum with people with the appropriate clearances. That is n't the public at large.
Process like you can’t unmask private citizens for political gain?

As usual you don’t tell the whole truth. Schiff purposely left a bunch of classified info in the memo so it would be almost unreadable and knew Trump would say no to the release. Trump didn’t say no he said reformat properly and then he will release it.

You act like we are dumb and don’t stay up on these things lol.
That's how it went down which is why I kept my mouth shut.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT