ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Path To Winning All 50 States

BLM is a domestic terrorist organization, and I'm confident there are laws prohibiting them as running as a political party.

Increased attacks on law enforcement, looting of businesses, hateful speech which incites violence against the peace, defacing/destroying statues, and engaging in mass civil disorder. That is the true identity of BLM.

The real smart, peaceful black protesters who truly desire equality for blacks and seek the right change in this country to implement racial equality have nothing to do with BLM. BLM is nothing more than a mere militant black power group with deep seeded animosity against whites, Jews, America, the Constitution, Capitalism, and everything great upon which this country was built. BLM is very much like a modern day NOI, and it's no surprise that white far left libtard neo-facist anarchists like Antifa consistently find themselves side-by-side with BLM inflicting the same lawless terror on this country through their overlapping views.

Last edited:
The silent majority is simmering... im feeling another massive uprising on Nov 3 and it wont be what the left thinks

BLM is a domestic terrorist organization, and I'm confident there are laws prohibiting them as running as a political party.

Increased attacks on law enforcement, looting of businesses, hateful speech which incites violence against the peace, defacing/destroying statutes, and engaging in mass civil disorder. That is the true identity of BLM.

The real smart, peaceful black protesters who truly desire equality for blacks and seek the right change in this country to implement racial equality have nothing to do with BLM. BLM is nothing more than a mere militant black power group with deep seeded animosity against whites, Jews, America, the Constitution, Capitalism, and everything great upon which this country was built. BLM is very much like a modern day NOI, and it's no surprise that white far left libtard neo-facist anarchists like Antifa consistently find themselves side-by-side with BLM inflicting the same lawless terror on this country through their overlapping views.
The enemy of my enemy is indeed, my friend... in this case rings true.

Reactions: advarkas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT