ADVERTISEMENT

Ukranians at our southern border not being treated the same !

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Being turned away Title 42 Covid Health restrictions . Being detained in ICE facilities. All UNLIKE those from Central America! We know those from Central America weren't tested for covid etc.. just let right into the country,
Has Central America been invaded by Putin? Why the difference in treatment? Now the Biden Admin. wants to USE this to abandon Title 42 all together. Another ploy for the progressive left wing.

Maybe , they are all Republican voters ? Maybe they wanna do things legally , sorta like my Grandparents did.

Reactions: Kinggeorge3
Maybe , they are all Republican voters ? Maybe they wanna do things legally , sorta like my Grandparents did.
Huh? The Ukranians are REALLY fleeing war. REAL REFUGEES>

Being turned away Title 42 Covid Health restrictions . Being detained in ICE facilities. All UNLIKE those from Central America! We know those from Central America weren't tested for covid etc.. just let right into the country,
Has Central America been invaded by Putin? Why the difference in treatment? Now the Biden Admin. wants to USE this to abandon Title 42 all together. Another ploy for the progressive left wing.

Let me ask you....if these people coming in illegally were not allowed to vote for say 5 years (or more) would that change your opinion on how to handle the border problem (which has been going on for decades)???🤔

Because I can tell you through direct knowledge of the situation that they certainly aren't coming to the US to be dem voters. 💯 LOL

Not to worry as a former Immigration Officer many if not most of those Ukrainian refugees (aliens) will be detained processed and released to sponsors. Right now they are being processed and screened for criminal records and diseases. They'll be released soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT