ADVERTISEMENT

Violent Mohamadou Lamine Mbacke an illegal from Senagal has been caught and being sent back! MAGA

You are really desperate if this is your best. Smh
San you don’t even know that you do sponser these people, also you do protect these people and you don’t even know it.

My bad on the typos! I’ll own that. Will Cems one up to being a racist liar that wants America overthrown and to adopt Sharia law?

Last edited:
Reactions: canam1965
San you don’t even know that you do sponser these people, also you do protect these people and you don’t even know it.

My bad on the typos! I’ll own that. Will Cems one up to being a racist liar that wants America overthrown and to adopt Sharia law?
Please write in English not gibberish.

Please write in English not gibberish.
It’s ok we all know you dont understand and either use pictures or insults to respond. Very simple, we need to reform immigration before letting another single person in this country! Far to many problems have been imported to vote Democrat! The Libs have zero pride, it’s not about helping people it’s about a vote! You’ll fight to keep guns out of the hands of law abiding Americans yet will bring in a far more dangerous element the illegal immigrant! Illegals pose more threat than Americans with guns.

It’s ok we all know you dont understand and either use pictures or insults to respond. Very simple, we need to reform immigration before letting another single person in this country! Far to many problems have been imported to vote Democrat! The Libs have zero pride, it’s not about helping people it’s about a vote! You’ll fight to keep guns out of the hands of law abiding Americans yet will bring in a far more dangerous element the illegal immigrant! Illegals pose more threat than Americans with guns.
Dems curry favor from immigrants for votes but right wingers do the same with that killing machine called the NRA, David Duke and Nazi's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT