ADVERTISEMENT

We won! Game Over, Man!

Actually now that you mention it!! Room is clam, nobody insulting each other or putting up photoshopped creepy pictures, no lies being tossed around!! Peaceful Lounge!
Board functionality restored, loaded with tons of logic and reason. Interesting how it works out when Gary forces them to use their ignore buttons. Gary threatening to ban them for acting like bitches likely played a role too.

Board functionality restored, loaded with tons of logic and reason. Interesting how it works out when Gary forces them to use their ignore buttons. Gary threatening to ban them for acting like bitches likely played a role too.
What are odds they report this conversation as “hurtful”? They’ll say we are being sexist for talking like men

The only reason I’m skeptical of the memo is bc I don’t understand what’s taking so long to release it. Trump has the authority to release it any time he wants as it’s his executive privilege. If it’s as damning as they say it is, wouldn’t it make sense to get it out there? Here’s an interesting article I read about a week ago on 4 ways the memo could be released.

https://theintercept.com/2018/01/19...ng-so-will-prove-them-to-be-shameless-frauds/

The only reason I’m skeptical of the memo is bc I don’t understand what’s taking so long to release it. Trump has the authority to release it any time he wants as it’s his executive privilege. If it’s as damning as they say it is, wouldn’t it make sense to get it out there? Here’s an interesting article I read about a week ago on 4 ways the memo could be released.

https://theintercept.com/2018/01/19...ng-so-will-prove-them-to-be-shameless-frauds/
We shall see if it’s all rhetoric or some substance.

Several Dems and even a few repubs are fighting its release. McCain being one of them because he helped push the Dossier. McCain could be thrown out of office by week’s end.

I remember when @cdwright40 stated that all political campaigns pay to find dirt on political
opponents and that it was pretty typical. Lmao bet he didn’t quite have his head wrapped around this one.
I recall that comment he made also. Has he ever provided proof or anything to support the “Russia gave the NRA $55M for Trump” comment? Shit if it wasn’t for the real Russia threat of Cold War I’m not sure the NRA would have had any members back in the day. Now grow a beard, wear tight jeans and get a gun seems to be the hipo thing to do!! People arming themselves for all the wrong reasons!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Seriously imagine that, McCain was the conduit to the Dems for a FALSE intelligence report!! All paid for by the tax payer, 100% funded by the inept and corrupt FBI. The entire situation has become a joke!
And we are still waiting on that evidence.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
maxresdefault-9.jpg

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT