ADVERTISEMENT

Weekend Update: Trump Lost Over $1 Billion - SNL

That’s old news he mentioned that himself in a book and told how he lost over a billion $$ on the opening episode of The Apprentice- But the left and the pinheads on this site act like they’ve made a startling discovery What they won’t say is how he made it all back and then some
You won’t get honest reports watching leftist news or reading leftist publications They all twist the truth or flat out lie

tenor.gif

Can't stop laughing at this....

This dude could lose 10 billion dollars and it won't matter to his supporters because he stands for what they stand for. GREED!!! PRIVILEGE!!RACISM! All the people that supported him to give him a chance in good faith on the hope he has changed are now gone too. These are people that think Muslims are the people we need to be worried about in this country. Mexicans are the people we should hate. No Muslim ever did a damn thing to me.No Mexican ever did anything to me. I don't have to wait to find out the hell is going on because nothing is going on but life. You people black, white, Mexican, Christian, Muslim all doing great things and all doing shitty things. People that want to be tribal are just cowards to me. People that fight so hard for a gun are cowards. They think it makes them more powerful. I have a gun myself. I haven't had to use it in 20 years. It doesn't matter to me if someone has to take it. This is 2019 not 1776. If I live somewhere in the country that requires a gun, then I move to a place I do not need a gun. It is really that simple.

This dude could lose 10 billion dollars and it won't matter to his supporters because he stands for what they stand for. GREED!!! PRIVILEGE!!RACISM! All the people that supported him to give him a chance in good faith on the hope he has changed are now gone too. These are people that think Muslims are the people we need to be worried about in this country. Mexicans are the people we should hate. No Muslim ever did a damn thing to me.No Mexican ever did anything to me. I don't have to wait to find out the hell is going on because nothing is going on but life. You people black, white, Mexican, Christian, Muslim all doing great things and all doing shitty things. People that want to be tribal are just cowards to me. People that fight so hard for a gun are cowards. They think it makes them more powerful. I have a gun myself. I haven't had to use it in 20 years. It doesn't matter to me if someone has to take it. This is 2019 not 1776. If I live somewhere in the country that requires a gun, then I move to a place I do not need a gun. It is really that simple.
Wow, hate is your word, Mr. Racebaiter! Thanks for clarifying the reason for your safe space.

Lost in your TDS is that every other race is allowed to be tribal, except if you are white and want to be tribal you are considered a white national racist. In fact, most whites are less tribal compared to other races. But hey, keep throwing your race cards!

“No Muslim ever did a bad thing to me”. Really?? Are you not an American??? I guess 911 didn’t impact you??!!!! You are a fricken attention seeking clown.

Reactions: orly 1022
“No Muslim ever did a bad thing to me”. Really?? Are you not an American??? I guess 911 didn’t impact you??!!!! You are a fricken attention seeking clown.
Yeah, 911 was a government conspiracy to kill Muslims. Lulz

Reactions: orly 1022
Well maybe that's because you haven't met a gay Muslim or Mexican yet? When you do....make sure you're the aggressor....probably be less painful....lol.

Shrinking the base down to racists, homophobes, xenophobes, and redneck truckers tends to do that.
That's not fair....we are not homophobes.....we just want pillow biters, bum bandits, fudge packers, pansies, fruitcakes and meat masseuses to act......what's that word I am looking for.....hmm......oh I got it........"masculine"........lol.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1

No Muslim everdid adamn thing to me. Weren’t the Arab Muslins the first African Slave traders. I know it doesn’t fit the narrative so will pick it up at the Dutch.

Reactions: utatem
I dont believe it. I mean the guy screams of masculinity when you read his posts. If only there were Facebook pictures and a tacit admission from him that would support your theory would we be golden.....lmao. I guess we have to keep on digging.....he's a tough puzzle to crack.

Last edited:
Reactions: advarkas
You may be onto something here! Launch their ass out to Mars and let them figure out on their own they can’t have babies that way.
Lets say CD is in the cockpit with Neil Armstrong heading to the moon. While on the way to the moon CD goes Don Juan putting the moves on Neil. What does Neil do? a) yell "Houston we have a big fuc*ing problem;" b) when the module lands on the moon and Neil steps out, instead of saying "one giant step for man" he says "let me the f*ck out of here NOW;" or C) Neil hits his eject button while halfway between earth and the moon.

Last edited:
Lets say CD is in the cockpit with Neil Armstrong heading to the moon. While on the way to the moon CD goes Don Juan putting the moves on Neil. What does Neil do: a) say "Houston we have a big fuc*ing problem;" b) when Neil lands on the moon instead of saying "one giant step for man" he says "let me the f*ck out of here NOW;" or C) Neil hits the eject button while halfway between earth and the moon.
I’m going to roll with C on that one

Wow, hate is your word, Mr. Racebaiter! Thanks for clarifying the reason for your safe space.

Lost in your TDS is that every other race is allowed to be tribal, except if you are white and want to be tribal you are considered a white national racist. In fact, most whites are less tribal compared to other races. But hey, keep throwing your race cards!
No one gives two shits about white people being tribal. The problem is e everytime you practice tribalism you rape, pillage and plunder other race of people land. Then once you sucked the resources of that land dry you want to build walls around to keep from others coming back for what is rightfully theirs. That is the reason why most people have a problem when whites start screaming white power.

No one gives two shits about white people being tribal. The problem is e everytime you practice tribalism you rape, pillage and plunder other race of people land. Then once you sucked the resources of that land dry you want to build walls around to keep from others coming back for what is rightfully theirs. That is the reason why most people have a problem when whites start screaming white power.
Perfect example. Which whites are screaming white power? Less than .001%?

You can't treat other cultures like crap and then complain if ther is the slightest resentment. That's stupid.We went to war with Iraq for example. Said nevermind about bin ladin. We aren't looking for him. Then act like we should treat all Muslims like crap but dont go after bin lin.

Then we get a black president you call Muslim or a Muslim apologist who goes after the people actually responsible for 911. Give him ZERO credit for it...and expect people who are attacked to not radicalize. No WMDs...and the Muslims aren't responsible either way on those. Saddam Hussein is.

Meanwhile white christen radicals are using us and our children for target practice regularly. Do some of you expect this to go unnoticed? LOL

You can't treat other cultures like crap and then complain if ther is the slightest resentment. That's stupid.We went to war with Iraq for example. Said nevermind about bin ladin. We aren't looking for him. Then act like we should treat all Muslims like crap but dont go after bin lin.

Then we get a black president you call Muslim or a Muslim apologist who goes after the people actually responsible for 911. Give him ZERO credit for it...and expect people who are attacked to not radicalize. No WMDs...and the Muslims aren't responsible either way on those. Saddam Hussein is.

Meanwhile white christen radicals are using us and our children for target practice regularly. Do some of you expect this to go unnoticed? LOL

That’s horrible you and your children were attacked by White Christian Radicals. Maybe you should use that gun of yours and fire back. Good Luck, let us know how you make out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT