ADVERTISEMENT

What will Trump fuck up this week?

canesrule21'ships

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2006
Deplorable start. I guess being a fake billionaire running mom and pop fraud is us business didn't prepare him so bigly.
Most unpopular President ever at this point of term.

Last edited:
Face it pal, your boy is a puzzy grabbing, lying, ignorant traitor.
Lmfao, did he grab or make a reference to it?? Traitor?? Provide an example?
Did he pardon the guy (Manning) who gave the world including our enemies lists of battle plans, in field operatives, locations of targets and put tens of thousands of military in harms way?? That told the world it's ok to steal from Govt and share sacred info! Then the guy gets us the tax payer to pay for his "gender reassignment" surgery! What a joke.

Yeah, saw the polls that just came out and actually 38% is much higher than I expected. This administration is a complete dumpster fire only Trump apologist are left to defend with what about Hillary....smdh. What about Obama?

Many said I told you so here but at this point his supporters are just in denial. Starting threads because he had a presser? It's getting real scary.

There are so many screw ups in three weeks. The lies, the lack of security, the tweeting, on and on and on. Now, he is campaigning. I am being serious. This is like the those childish people who insist on a birthday month...lmao. The campaign is over man. It is time to do your job isn't it?

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Yeah, saw the polls that just came out and actually 38% is much higher than I expected. This administration is a complete dumpster fire only Trump apologist are left to defend with what about Hillary....smdh. What about Obama?

Many said I told you so here but at this point his supporters are just in denial. Starting threads because he had a presser? It's getting real scary.

There are so many screw ups in three weeks. The lies, the lack of security, the tweeting, on and on and on. Now, he is campaigning. I am being serious. This is like the those childish people who insist on a birthday month...lmao. The campaign is over man. It is time to do your job isn't it?
Doing his job, can't the Democrats help him help the country and get his cabinet approved?? Why are they dragging their feet? They've made this the longest confirmation timeframe in history.
The rest of your statement is typical slanted editorial based on your envy and failures

Doing his job, can't the Democrats help him help the country and get his cabinet approved?? Why are they dragging their feet? They've made this the longest confirmation timeframe in history.
The rest of your statement is typical slanted editorial based on your envy and failures
What is it you aren't getting? You keep purchasing baby back bullsh't....lol. You don't get confirmed because a president appointed you. You have to be qualified. I gotta give trump credit for one thing...it is one hell of a con job. WOW are you people delusional.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
What is it you aren't getting? You keep purchasing baby back bullsh't....lol. You don't get confirmed because a president appointed you. You have to be qualified. I gotta give trump credit for one thing...it is one hell of a con job. WOW are you people delusional.
What am I getting at?? The process helps the country put a govt together and get to business! What I'm getting at is getting a cabinet in place and moving forward! Regardless of your lies and spin, Democrats have let their people down and it showed during the election. Them dragging their feet just adds to their bad perception with the voters. So irrespective of your spin, "what I'm getting at" is Washington needs to stop playing politics and do their job!! The liberal apologists like you are getting fewer and fewer by the day.

What am I getting at?? The process helps the country put a govt together and get to business! What I'm getting at is getting a cabinet in place and moving forward! Regardless of your lies and spin, Democrats have let their people down and it showed during the election. Them dragging their feet just adds to their bad perception with the voters. So irrespective of your spin, "what I'm getting at" is Washington needs to stop playing politics and do their job!! The liberal apologists like you are getting fewer and fewer by the day.
Doing their jobs? Just like the Republicans did during the Obama years. They did everything in their power to undermine his presidency. On day 1 those Republicans plotted to make Obama a one term president. You want cooperation? Hell no!!!

Doing their jobs? Just like the Republicans did during the Obama years. They did everything in their power to undermine his presidency. On day 1 those Republicans plotted to make Obama a one term president. You want cooperation? Hell no!!!
Lmfao provide examples?? They didn't hold up his cabinet of Communist Czars. And your in a position to determine "cooperation"? Lmfao your a voiceless failed apologist. Like the rest of the group think clowns.

The confirmation process is part of the process you are referring to genius. Do you believe it was quick for Obama or Bush? You know nothing about government. You are naïve. Go and check the expediency with which Obama's appointments were confirmed. Were you complaining then?

If you want a cabinet in place quickly, you have to make sure you have qualified appointments. Not people that beat the crap out of their wife.

The confirmation process is part of the process you are referring to genius. Do you believe it was quick for Obama or Bush? You know nothing about government. You are naïve. Go and check the expediency with which Obama's appointments were confirmed. Were you complaining then?

If you want a cabinet in place quickly, you have to make sure you have qualified appointments. Not people that beat the crap out of their wife.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/how-long-confirmations-will-take/

The above Washington Post article will provide all the evidence to show that you are a total fraud!! For whomever wants to read it and revel in the fact CD is nothing but a liar and bullshit artist. To make the statements regarding how well versed you are in regards to current events and politics call me "naive" then this and many other sourced articles not just your opinion proves moreover your not worthy of even a discussion. Additionally, you have serious mental issues, to lie and mislead people for self importance on a website chatboard is telling. If I were you I'd get professional help. Sign up for Obamacare and get a team of Doctors to evaluate you.

The above Washington Post article will provide all the evidence to show that you are a total fraud!! For whomever wants to read it and revel in the fact CD is nothing but a liar and bullshit artist. To make the statements regarding how well versed you are in regards to current events and politics call me "naive" then this and many other sourced articles not just your opinion proves moreover your not worthy of even a discussion. Additionally, you have serious mental issues, to lie and mislead people for self importance on a website chatboard is telling. If I were you I'd get professional help. Sign up for Obamacare and get a team of Doctors to evaluate you.
Naïve is being generous....very childlike grasp of information and name calling when people don't agree. Hey...wait, kind of reminds me of someone...lmao.

Naïve is being generous....very childlike grasp of information and name calling when people don't agree. Hey...wait, kind of reminds me of someone...lmao.
Nice attempt at deflection, the article clearly points out the fact Obama's cabinet was approved and in place all while he had 3 appointments that were rejected much quicker than Trump. So again this proves you lied and hurled personal attacks all while lashing out because you knew you lost the argument. Most importantly this is a left leaning news paper that proves your a liar.

Nice attempt at deflection, the article clearly points out the fact Obama's cabinet was approved and in place all while he had 3 appointments that were rejected much quicker than Trump. So again this proves you lied and hurled personal attacks all while lashing out because you knew you lost the argument. Most importantly this is a left leaning news paper that proves your a liar.
Clearly this is an article you didn't understand. There is a reason appointments are rejected. If Trump wants to get a cabinet...he needs to not appoint racist and women beaters etc and then blame democrats and actually some republicans for not signing on. Not hard to follow...well, maybe for some.

Clearly this is an article you didn't understand. There is a reason appointments are rejected. If Trump wants to get a cabinet...he needs to not appoint racist and women beaters etc and then blame democrats and actually some republicans for not signing on. Not hard to follow...well, maybe for some.
Lmfao, clearly the article points out your a compulsive liar. It points out the facts and discredits your entire argument. Obama had 3 rejected Trump has had 1. Also the timeline for Trumps appointments are being politicized and taking much longer. Again CD you need to stop lying and speak the truth. Keep it real

And "appointment" not "appointments" as in the case of Obama. However since everyone here knows how much of a liar you are most everything you say gets ignored

Well, John McCain is no liberal and no democrat. He is a senior republican and just obliterated Trump. I was so embarrassed for Trump. Damn....not a big fan of McCain either but at least he is no punk like Trump.

I'm not the biggest Trump fan on here but isn't this like watching your favorite football team and complaining about the play calling in the first quarter? Then as the game goes on and adjustments are made the offense picks up steam and gets rolling by the end of the game. I guess we'll find out if Trump is capable of adapting his game plan soon enough. Naturally if Trump can succeed our country succeeds so I for one will be hoping that he can.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
Well, John McCain is no liberal and no democrat. He is a senior republican and just obliterated Trump. I was so embarrassed for Trump. Damn....not a big fan of McCain either but at least he is no punk like Trump.
Lol he's very liberal and very political he's the type to gauge the political winds and say what he thinks people want to hear. Again your talking out of your ass. Know the facts, keep it real.

Lol he's very liberal and very political he's the type to gauge the political winds and say what he thinks people want to hear. Again your talking out of your ass. Know the facts, keep it real.
He
WOW...very impressive con job Trump has done here I must say. McCain is a lifelong republican. You couldn't name a politician that doesn't gauge the political winds that comment was even silly by your standards....lol.

He
WOW...very impressive con job Trump has done here I must say. McCain is a lifelong republican. You couldn't name a politician that doesn't gauge the political winds that comment was even silly by your standards....lol.
More CD spin and lies. Two more messages after they read Wash Post article that I made you look foolish! One said: "ouch crushed him with evidence and fact" and this message was from a former supporter! Lol you lying tool

crybaby2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT