ADVERTISEMENT

Where are the usual Libs on this forum?

HJ.

No response cuz you didn’t ask a specific question. You’re just pissing and moaning against something called the “left” and asking for a defense. What? Defense against what? C’mon, man.

You asked me earlier this week to give specifics of my reservations about Netanyahu. I did…in detail. You and your buds had nothing to say in response.

I am very happy to engage in useful debate. But, responding to a generalized rant from the Right has no value.
Cortez there have been numerous specific topics / issues raised over last week or so supported by facts. What say you IS the question.

Do you seriously think I give a ridged shit about a racist Trump rally? LMAO......We don't vote for our president in this country at Rallies. So, I could not give two three or four shits about a Trump rally so please don't ever address me again with that POS rally. To me it is no different than any other tiki torch rally to invade our capital. It means ziltch to me and the 80 plus million that voted for Biden.

OH, and BTW we also don't care what you or that POS that got voted out believe. We care about evidence. If you have no evidence to present to over 60 bipartisan judges you are just whining and complaining about a loss. Nobody cares!!! Biden is president so stop your bitching about it.
No Judge heard a case CD. They declined to hear cases. Technicalities.

No Judge heard a case CD. They declined to hear cases. Technicalities.

The technicality is THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE....lmao. YOU cats can not possibly be this stupid. His own DOJ said there was no evidence of election fraud so wtf are you talking about. They can't hear a case without any evidence. This is going to get thrown out. You can't get a judge to listen to you based on your word and your political party in America. This is NOT Russia. State and Federal judges will throw it out and so will conservative and liberal judges. Learn how the American court system works.

The technicality is THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE....lmao. YOU cats can not possibly be this stupid. His own DOJ said there was no evidence of election fraud so wtf are you talking about. They can't hear a case without any evidence. This is going to get thrown out. You can't get a judge to listen to you based on your word and your political party in America. This is NOT Russia. State and Federal judges will throw it out and so will conservative and liberal judges. Learn how the American court system works.
CD please learn just a little bit of Law. A Judge will NOT hear a case if the person or entity trying to get the case in court has no standing to do so. In many of these attempts the Judge cited NO STANDING.

Reactions: mahb
CD please learn just a little bit of Law. A Judge will NOT hear a case if the person or entity trying to get the case in court has no standing to do so. In many of these attempts the Judge cited NO STANDING.
So you want me to learn about law when you are saying here in your own post that there was NO STANDING for these lawsuits? Ummmm, isn't that what I just said. There is NO STANDING? THERE IS NO EVIDENCE.....NO BASIS....NO MERIT for a lawsuit? What exactly is it you do not understand about this? 50-60 plus judges have told you this. I have told you this. Who else exactly needs to tell you these claims of voter fraud are BULLSHIT? Just let me know. Bill Barr said there is no evidence of voter fraud. THAT IS TRUMPS PERSONAL AG!!!

Last edited:
Apparently low IQ Trump supporters dont have the capacity to understand what technicalities means when 60 state and federal judges from both parties finds technicalities you can't fix. It's called learning how to bring a legitimate case to court. It's called Trumps lawyers sucked ass. It's called not being able to find any creditable attorney left in this country to take this bullshit case based on partisan divide and no evidence. Based on nothing. It's called we don't care who you are in this country. If you have no evidence, we don't care what your opinion is when you get to court. Bring something to back the opinion instead of going to court 50 and 60 times for right and left judges to tell you to screw off. We are too busy for this nonsense.

Apparently low IQ Trump supporters dont have the capacity to understand what technicalities means when 60 state and federal judges from both parties finds technicalities you can't fix. It's called learning how to bring a legitimate case to court. It's called Trumps lawyers sucked ass. It's called not being able to find any creditable attorney left in this country to take this bullshit case based on partisan divide and no evidence. Based on nothing. It's called we don't care who you are in this country. If you have no evidence, we don't care what your opinion is when you get to court. Bring something to back the opinion instead of going to court 50 and 60 times for right and left judges to tell you to screw off. We are too busy for this nonsense.
Why so triggered? You’re losing it. TDS can be bad for your health.

lmao @ Trump understanding how to roll out vaccines to anyone other than the rich. Biden had 1.5million doses a day. almost twice as many......STFU.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: krvanness
lmao @ Trump understanding how to roll out vaccines to anyone other than the rich. Biden had 1.5million doses a day. almost twice as many......STFU.
Talking about rolling vaccines out to the rich, how about the Democratic Governor of N.Y., Andrew Coumo who did actually that and more. He didn't just roll out the vaccine to the rich but to his immediate family and friends first. Another accusation on top of all the sexual predator accusations and the thousands of elderly he killed in the nursing homes. What a major Democratic POS!

Do you seriously think I give a ridged shit about a racist Trump rally? LMAO......We don't vote for our president in this country at Rallies. So, I could not give two three or four shits about a Trump rally so please don't ever address me again with that POS rally. To me it is no different than any other tiki torch rally to invade our capital. It means ziltch to me and the 80 plus million that voted for Biden.

OH, and BTW we also don't care what you or that POS that got voted out believe. We care about evidence. If you have no evidence to present to over 60 bipartisan judges you are just whining and complaining about a loss. Nobody cares!!! Biden is president so stop your bitching about it.
Naturally the RACE card comes right out with u guys because you cannot win your arguments with Facts.....

Naturally the RACE card comes right out with u guys because you cannot win your arguments with Facts.....
What is it I said is not a fact? Every thing I said is factual! I hate these people. They attack my country because they are afraid of being a minority. That's because these people know how they treat minorities...and these are what I call tiki torch rallies. These people don't realize one day you will not see race. So they are trying to preserve something impossible to preserve.

• Haha
Reactions: Tim1977
Talking about rolling vaccines out to the rich, how about the Democratic Governor of N.Y., Andrew Coumo who did actually that and more. He didn't just roll out the vaccine to the rich but to his immediate family and friends first. Another accusation on top of all the sexual predator accusations and the thousands of elderly he killed in the nursing homes. What a major Democratic POS!
Sorry but I never knew the NY governor was a sitting president. Maybe you should check out the Florida governor's allegations on this topic. Don't play with me. Trust me. You have never seen anyone sharper.

• Haha
cd you wouldn't recognize the Truth if it shook your hand, stepped on your toe, or beat you up side your hollow head. Your as sharp as a nerf basketball, and your agenda is sabotaged every time you type or open your mouth,,,,,,,,,, just saying ;)

Yeah... some disaster. Vaccinated people. Removal of mask restrictions. Families recovering. 63percent approval ratings. My God what a disaster!
Dont know where that number comes in but this is real.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Forty-six percent (46%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 32% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 39% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -7. (see trends)

Approval of Biden's presidential performance peaked in mid-February, when his total approval reached 53% versus 43% total disapproval.

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane
Dont know where that number comes in but this is real.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Forty-six percent (46%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 32% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 39% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -7. (see trends)

Approval of Biden's presidential performance peaked in mid-February, when his total approval reached 53% versus 43% total disapproval.
Even using your own numbers we are NOT a disaster. In 4 years Trump was president he was NEVER over 50 percent. Biden has NEVER been under 50 percent. Has been over 60 percent.

cd you wouldn't recognize the Truth if it shook your hand, stepped on your toe, or beat you up side your hollow head. Your as sharp as a nerf basketball, and your agenda is sabotaged every time you type or open your mouth,,,,,,,,,, just saying ;)
This is why when Gary tells people to cool it I ROLMFAO because he constantly let's CD dribble BS post after post with No Accountability...

This is why when Gary tells people to cool it I ROLMFAO because he constantly let's CD dribble BS post after post with No Accountability...
That's a damn lie. Stop acting like a baby. I swear you guys are so soft. I get the same emails from Gary you get. Believe me.....you are just always acting like a victim.

I think I know that this BS lie the right tries to promote that there is election fraud certainly is not the truth. Trumps own AG says it is not the truth. You people have a war on the the truth. The war on democracy in this country.....and you think you can invade this countries capital with your faKe civil war and act like it was just a normal day of tourist huh? That's a damn lie. Keep doing stupid shit like this inspired by dumbass Trump and get mowed down. Trump will see how we give it up too.....very soon. America!

So I don't want any of you talking to me like they know what the truth is. Your party lives in a world of conspiracy theories where 500 people are arrested (5 people killed - party of law and order my ass) but that was just normal tourist day. No invasion. You people live in a world where any news you don't like you call fake. Anything you can't disprove comes with whataboutism. PLEASE MISS ME WITH IT!

Last edited:
R6e793be12027ec8365be92328ff0d602

liar-gif-9-1.gif

R531496df59ef5fde61144a37fbcaf3be

giphy.gif

R5f046da2dd7aeb805aa1b2d9303b7e19

What is it I said is not a fact? Every thing I said is factual! I hate these people. They attack my country because they are afraid of being a minority. That's because these people know how they treat minorities...and these are what I call tiki torch rallies. These people don't realize one day you will not see race. So they are trying to preserve something impossible to preserve.
They, 150 idiots. They..................What about THEY that burned, looted, rioted for 8 months? How you feel about THEY?

Sorry but I never knew the NY governor was a sitting president. Maybe you should check out the Florida governor's allegations on this topic. Don't play with me. Trust me. You have never seen anyone sharper.
He's not the President however he is a Governor of NY State that is another POS Democrat who gave the vaccine to friends and family. Before getting into trouble for killing all those seniors in the nursing homes, or being accused by multiple females about him being a sexual predator, getting 5mil for writing a book while in office, he is just one of many scumbag Democrats. How about the Democratic mayors like the racist Beetlejuice in Chicago or Portland or Seattle etc etc.How about Omar, Pressley, Tlaib and AOC, absolute Democratic garbage. Of course we haven't gotten to shifty schiff and Nadler. Pelosi, the witch,Sandersk and Shumer get a special shout out. Our President sniffs little girls hair and his son Hunter well ....you know about him. Kerry is a slimy as it gets. Did we forget about Burisma? CD, the Republicans have an issue with Gaetz. One person currently in office compared to all the scum in the Democratic Party. CD,stay a Democrat and worship them. Maybe you and Nadler can get on Pelosi's broom and fly away.

He's not the President however he is a Governor of NY State that is another POS Democrat who gave the vaccine to friends and family. Before getting into trouble for killing all those seniors in the nursing homes, or being accused by multiple females about him being a sexual predator, getting 5mil for writing a book while in office, he is just one of many scumbag Democrats. How about the Democratic mayors like the racist Beetlejuice in Chicago or Portland or Seattle etc etc.How about Omar, Pressley, Tlaib and AOC, absolute Democratic garbage. Of course we haven't gotten to shifty schiff and Nadler. Pelosi, the witch,Sandersk and Shumer get a special shout out. Our President sniffs little girls hair and his son Hunter well ....you know about him. Kerry is a slimy as it gets. Did we forget about Burisma? CD, the Republicans have an issue with Gaetz. One person currently in office compared to all the scum in the Democratic Party. CD,stay a Democrat and worship them. Maybe you and Nadler can get on Pelosi's broom and fly away.
Did you research the allegations on the Florida Governor? Yeah, convieniently left that out huh? The discussion was about Predisents. Please stop the whataboutism every single time you have no answer.

They, 150 idiots. They..................What about THEY that burned, looted, rioted for 8 months? How you feel about THEY?

150 Idiots? WRONG! ABOUT 500 ARREST AND 5 DEATHS......Now when you and the right step into reality this country can move forward with a legitimate two party system. This world you live now? Where everything you are not mentally prepared to deal with in like is either dealt with through terms like fake news or some whataboutism? Please feel free to leave this world. It's a nutty as squrrel shit alt right world full of weak people scared of being in the minority one day because they know they are weak.

• Haha
150 Idiots? WRONG! ABOUT 500 ARREST AND 5 DEATHS......Now when you and the right step into reality this country can move forward with a legitimate two party system. This world you live now? Where everything you are not mentally prepared to deal with in like is either dealt with through terms like fake news or some whataboutism? Please feel free to leave this world. It's a nutty as squrrel shit alt right world full of weak people scared of being in the minority one day because they know they are weak.
0 deaths to innocents, only protesters. Keep up your disinformation

U never see me Race bait or use the word......u are on the other side of the Spectrum.....
You shouldn't be so easily baited. Why is that? I call a spade a spade. I am not tip toeing around you. If you are such a snow flake you can't take me calling Trump a racist that is your own problem. Not mine.

You shouldn't be so easily baited. Why is that? I call a spade a spade. I a not tip toeing around you. If you are such a snow flake you can't take me calling Trump a racist that is your own problem. Not mine.
You have yet to provide a credible example of how Trump is a racist. Only Lemon/Maddow/Cuomo talking points. Zero

Reactions: vivijane
You shouldn't be so easily baited. Why is that? I call a spade a spade. I am not tip toeing around you. If you are such a snow flake you can't take me calling Trump a racist that is your own problem. Not mine.
I am not easily baited at all.....just remember u voted for the AHole who said u ain't black if u are still deciding who to vote for.....

Reactions: mahb
I am not easily baited at all.....just remember u voted for the AHole who said u ain't black if u are still deciding who to vote for.....
Didn't like the comment but this is a false equivalence. He picked a black VP man. Lmao. Sooooo.... lmao....and look at his cabinet. It looks like America. Not like people who are just kissing a ring or there for quota.

Didn't like the comment but this is a false equivalence. He picked a black VP man. Lmao. Sooooo.... lmao....and look at his cabinet. It looks like America. Not like people who are just kissing a ring or there for quota.
Sadly, this sums up your ilk. He picked a black VP, who had the lowest support of any candidate in the Primary and was unqualified, per Liberal Americans, simply due to the color of her skin, and you sheep ate it up and voted that way.

Thanks for confirming what we already knew, tribal sheep!

Sadly, this sums up your ilk. He picked a black VP, who had the lowest support of any candidate in the Primary and was unqualified, per Liberal Americans, simply due to the color of her skin, and you sheep ate it up and voted that way.

Thanks for confirming what we already knew, tribal sheep!
Beyond Ignorance...

Reactions: utatem
Did you research the allegations on the Florida Governor? Yeah, convieniently left that out huh? The discussion was about Predisents. Please stop the whataboutism every single time you have no answer.
I got the answer for the geriatric President that sniffs little girls hair , impeach his ass as soon as the Republicans take the House. Is that plain enough CD Wrong?

Reactions: BreakingCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT