ADVERTISEMENT

Which One of You Clowns.......

The only point you proved is you're a sick azz right winger.
That’s all you got … a wise man once said that the ignorant and misinformed will flip the narrative when they subconsciously know they are wrong …. You just exemplified his analysis to a tee … well done

• Love
Reactions: mahb
That’s all you got … a wise man once said that the ignorant and misinformed will flip the narrative when they subconsciously know they are wrong …. You just exemplified his analysis to a tee … well done
That shows how gullible you are, Kim.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

I saw the two of you in an alley in French Town. You were bending ova. Why?
What? You're such a retard. You voted, supported and canvassed for Gollum, went on and on about him. Meanwhile he's getting pounded by a male prostitute in South Beach, wife and daughters at home, great company you keep.

What? You're such a retard. You voted, supported and canvassed for Gollum, went on and on about him. Meanwhile he's getting pounded by a male prostitute in South Beach, wife and daughters at home, great company you keep.
So was that you bending ova or not?

I saw the two of you in an alley in French Town. You were bending ova. Why?
ahhhhhhh, so cems, what were YOU doing there at the ally in French Town??????????????? 😂 🤣😂🤣
tenor.gif

While @GLFSTRM was bending ova you held his hands.
My 5 year old say's To grow up Cems. Buy some game or just stfu, but to whip out pre-school burns as a grey haired old person is just pathetic. What's next nany nanny boo boo 🙄 🤪😖

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT