ADVERTISEMENT

Who's paying for the wall again?????

gamecane1979

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2012
Someone explain why 3 billion needed to be taken from the military's budget if Mexico was supposed to be paying for the wall. I'm sure someone here can make it make sense. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Raoul2
Someone explain why 3 billion needed to be taken from the military's budget if Mexico was supposed to be paying for the wall. I'm sure someone here can make it make sense. Thanks in advance.

The wall was just a racist concept to fire his redneck supporters up to vote. No sane person ever believed a wall would be built, or even more laughably, that Mexico would pay for it. Its a good example of Trump's ability to manipulate the easily led, much as he's doing today with all the fake recount stuff.

Reactions: cems52 and zackbear
The wall was just a racist concept to fire his redneck supporters up to vote. No sane person ever believed a wall would be built, or even more laughably, that Mexico would pay for it. Its a good example of Trump's ability to manipulate the easily led, much as he's doing today with all the fake recount stuff.

This racist concept has been used by most countries now, and throughout history, and guess what. Illegal immigration is down.

Reactions: orly 1022
This racist concept has been used by most countries now, and throughout history, and guess what. Illegal immigration is down.

Most illegals are visa overstayers who fly here. Therefore the concept of a wall is just a way to incite racial and cultural tensions by a demagogue like Trump.

Reactions: cems52 and m.dan
Doesn’t make it any less racist though...it reminds me of DT saying he was the least racist person in the room at one of the debates! Classic clown shyt

Last edited:
Reactions: Raoul2
Doesn’t make it any less racist though...it reminds me of DR saying he was the least racist person in the room at one of the debates! Classic clown shyt

I love it, walls are only racist when Donald Trump builds them, that big meanie. By the way, a lot of Latinos support the wall, I guess they’re racist.

Reactions: orly 1022
I love it, walls are only racist when Donald Trump builds them, that big meanie.
You totally dodged the gist of what I posted...when someone says they’re the least racist person in the room, are they not admitting that they’re racist? Yes or no? No wiggle room bro!! Thx for playing—now let’s get that win today against Duke

Look at all these racist, and how their walls worked.

Referencing a few ancient examples only shows how primitive people once were and how we generally don't build walls in the present, and the few that do, weren't built by people who we should aspire to emulate.

Reactions: m.dan
Doesn’t make it any less racist though...it reminds me of DT saying he was the least racist person in the room at one of the debates! Classic clown shyt

The guy is a master of psychological projection. Anytime he says something like that (I'm smart, Fake News etc), its generally a smart move to believe the opposite.

Last edited:
Referencing a few ancient examples only shows how primitive people once were and how we generally don't build walls in the present, and the few that do, weren't built by people who we should aspire to emulate.

No the article also shows the modern era, calling the wall racist is intellectually crazy .

I love it, walls are only racist when Donald Trump builds them, that big meanie. By the way, a lot of Latinos support the wall, I guess they’re racist.

It was a dumb idea that was never going to happen and was only invented by a couple of aides to get Trump to talk more about immigration.

No the article also shows the modern era, calling the wall racist is intellectually crazy .

The concept of a wall isn't racist - the reason why Trump used it to animate his racially challenged followers to vote for him, definitely is.

The guy is a master of psychological projection. Anytime he says something like that (I'm smart, Fake News etc), its generally a smart move to believe the opposite.
The governor of GA is a DT supporter but because he’s not willing to put his career in jeopardy on some conspiracy unproven bullshyt, DT is throwing him under the bus & SHYTTING on him!! He’s a self centered/silver spooned CLOWN

The governor of GA is a DT supporter but because he’s not willing to put his career in jeopardy on some conspiracy unproven bullshyt, DT is throwing him under the bus & SHYTTING on him!! He’s a self centered/silver spooned CLOWN

The sad part about all this recount stuff is that Trump is fearmongering his supporters to keep donating to him to fight the results, but the PAC he is using allows him to pocket up to 70% of the money. He is using these poor people to line his pockets and will soon sail away with their hard earned money.

Reactions: zackbear
The sad part about all this recount stuff is that Trump is fearmongering his supporters to keep donating to him to fight the results, but the PAC he is using allows him to pocket up to 70% of the money. He is using these poor people to line his pockets and will soon sail away with their hard earned money.
Hey bro, it’s their money so if they wanna keep letting Jim Jones get some of it, so be it....I think he has 46 days left in office and his supporters are gonna keep supporting him! I firmly believe most of his support has NOTHING to do with politics!!

Reactions: zackbear and Raoul2
Yet rich people, especially in Hollywood, build it around their homes. Must be racist!

I have heard all kind of answers but what seems obvious to me is that with the wall being an effective deterrent you can reduce your military, coast Guard, ICE presence, resulting in reducing costs to protect the border. Collection of duties on products that can't be smuggled anymore , resulting in increased tax revenues. From a human value viewpoint, it serves to reduce the amount of human female and underage smuggling into the U.S., of course it should reduce the level of drugs entering the country as well. With the reduction of illegal aliens entering the U.S. it should ease the burdens of the U.S. hospitals that will not turn away emergency room patients when non paying illegals enter it in emergencies. There is probably a lot more however I do not think that the statement rhat Mexico would pay for the wall was a literal comment. They pay for it in other ways other than just cutting a check.

I have heard all kind of answers but what seems obvious to me is that with the wall being an effective deterrent you can reduce your military, coast Guard, ICE presence, resulting in reducing costs to protect the border. Collection of duties on products that can't be smuggled anymore , resulting in increased tax revenues. From a human value viewpoint, it serves to reduce the amount of human female and underage smuggling into the U.S., of course it should reduce the level of drugs entering the country as well. With the reduction of illegal aliens entering the U.S. it should ease the burdens of the U.S. hospitals that will not turn away emergency room patients when non paying illegals enter it in emergencies. There is probably a lot more however I do not think that the statement rhat Mexico would pay for the wall was a literal comment. They pay for it in other ways other than just cutting a check.

I'm done. You people are truly delusional and full of sh!t. He stated that the American taxpayers wouldn't be footing thr cost. We are and you're moving the goal post with that hoe a$$ excuse. You might want to erase that bullsh!t before it's used every time you debate and shows how stupid and brainwashed you really are. Hope you enjoyed the game. Go CANES!

• Haha
Reactions: zackbear and m.dan
I'm done. You people are truly delusional and full of sh!t. He stated that the American taxpayers wouldn't be footing thr cost. We are and you're moving the goal post with that hoe a$$ excuse. You might want to erase that bullsh!t before it's used every time you debate and shows how stupid and brainwashed you really are. Hope you enjoyed the game. Go CANES!
No, you are having trouble comprehending the answer. The savings is not with Mexico cutting a check, it's with an increase in duties and a reduction in our overhead

No, you are having trouble comprehending the answer. The savings is not with Mexico cutting a check, it's with an increase in duties and a reduction in our overhead

And once again miss me with that bullsh!t. How hard is it to admit he lied about who would pay for the wall. I've never once said I was opposed to the wall. But his campaign promise was to have Mexico pay for the wall. He failed to deliver. Evidence you say?????? He just took 3 billion from the military. Lol you can't make this sh!t up. And now all you people that support and always note his military build up just gloss over he took 3 billion from the military. He could've used the lawyer money he's splitting with his lawyer buddies. But you'll keep sucking hits man parts and try and justify it. More power to you and God bless.

It wouldn't be effective and would cost us a lot more in the loss of global soft power to be perceived as a giant police state. Add to that the fact that most illegals fly here and end up overstaying their visas, and the entire idea is terrible at best - and completely racist at worst.

You libs are becoming "the boy who cried racist" its starting to mean nothing. There is nothing racist about enforcing immigration laws and protecting our boarders. I do agree tho that Trump was full of sh!t when he said Mexico would pay for it.

If the concern was to enforce immigration laws then there wouldn't be any calls to build a wall, and instead focus on how to mitigate visa overstayers who fly in from different parts of the world. As far as the actual border goes, why not invest in better technology instead of building a giant racist monument that can be climbed over with a simple ladder.

All those things happen in addition to the wall.

There's no evidence a wall will work. See the article I posted with Roger Stone's face on it. The wall was merely a ploy to get Trump talk more about immigration, not a realistic policy that would ever be implemented. This is why Trump demagogued the issue from the beginning by telling his base Mexico would pay for it. It was never going to happen.

Trumps policies weren't all that different then Obama's. You love it when Obama builds walls or enforces immigration laws...when trump does it you cry racism. In fact you cry foul when Trump does the very same thing or continues Obama border policies. You cant be taken seriously when you are so blatantly dishonest about your thoughts.

Obama's immigration policy left a lot to be desired as well. At least he didn't use the concept of a wall to stoke feelings of xenophobia and racial resentment towards hispanics. Its pretty clear what Trump was doing, which was reinforced by his "good people on both sides" comments that enabled white supremacists in Charlottesville and again with the "stand back and stand by" comments to the so called Proud Boys during his debate with Biden. He knew he was dealing with a core constituency of people who were easily led on issues related threats towards white identity, and used the immigration issue very effectively to brainwash his base accordingly.

More dishonesty and only taking a snipet to support your dishonesty.

Trump, Aug. 14, 2017: As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America.

And as I have said many times before: No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our Creator. We are equal under the law. And we are equal under our Constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America.

"There were very fine people.... on both sides". Justify that one.

Lets stay on task. One of you Trump supporters explain how taking 3 billion from the military is acceptable. And explain why hasn't Mexico paid for the wall. Don't move the goal post. Dont tell me about Obama or Biden. Admit he didn't fulfill his campaign promise or show where he did. And for the record i didn't have a problem with the wall. I would've liked for every available veteran to be offered a job constructing the wall and all materials used have been sourced in America. But that's neither here nor there. Any Trumpers care to make it make sense?

"There were very fine people.... on both sides". Justify that one.
BINGO.....I don’t think ANY sane/true Miami Hurricanes (a predominately black football team for decades) fans can justify that! They might try to talk around it or deflect but that can’t be justified UNLESS that person feels the SAME WAY—in that case, we’d know their true position and stance

Reactions: zackbear and Raoul2
Im not justifying anything. I will never support or defend white supremacists. But I can be an individual with free thought and a free mind. I can look at a situation and form an opinion without the media telling me what to think. I went back just now and read the full transcript of his comments. Not just one line taken out of context.

Speaking of the neo nazis...Trump says "you had some very bad people in that group..." speaking of people who there not part of white supremacists groups (or black supremacists)...."but you also had people that were very fine people on both sides."

Trump is not a linguist. He says stupid sh!t all the time and sets himself up for the media to pick his comments apart. They took this and ran with it on purpose. I dont think he was saying white supremacists were fine people. If I did I would say he was wrong. Because obviously supremacists of any color are not fine people.
But he is a racist though..his dumb azz inadvertently said as much himself when he said he was the least racist person in the room during a debate

Yeah...maybe. I dont know his heart. Biden has said just as many if not more racists remarks....but I dont know his heart either.
He’s at least had enough sense to recognize that he was out of pocket and apologize for it! DT is a self absorbed AZZHOLE who hasn’t apologized for SHYT! He’s too vein to apologize—-that’s why I can’t wait until the real reality show starts once he’s out of office and he has to face a a gang of charges! Even if his dum azz pardons himself, he can’t get pardoned for state charges

Most drugs enter U.S. through legal ports of entry, not vast, open border. Look up the facts!

I can respect that.

I remember watching him. He clearly kept stating Mexico would just pay for it. He had every opportunity to clarify he meant they would pay for it indirectly or whatever. If my memory serves me he never did until it was clear far into his administration that they weren't paying for it directly.

Most drugs enter U.S. through legal ports of entry, not vast, open border. Look up the facts!

You mean they don't come across the Rio Grande with burlap sacks carried by guys with massive sombreros ? Someone may need to let our resident right wingers know.

Last edited:
I remember watching him. He clearly kept stating Mexico would just pay for it. He had every opportunity to clarify he meant they would pay for it indirectly or whatever. If my memory serves me he never did until it was clear far into his administration that they weren't paying for it directly.

Like I said I can respect a honest conversation when it comes to politics. Appreciate it.

You mean they don't come across the Rio Grande with burlap sacks carried by guys with massive sombreros ? Someone may need to let our resident right wingers know.
Raoul - are you the great Democratic that is profiling our Hispanic brothers? Shame on you. It's very racist on your part.

We have an expert on these matters based out of Tennessee right here on Canesport. Perhaps he can confirm.
What about your profiling Hispanics? You can't brush that off. It is ignorant and unattractive to make racist comments.

What about your profiling Hispanics? You can't brush that off. It is ignorant and unattractive to make racist comments.

A poor attempt. I see you're still licking your wounds from being called out last week. Just suck it up, own it, and jog on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT