ADVERTISEMENT

You guys will probably get exactly the same mark Richt that left georgia

robj3411

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2007
Well Blake and the crew sure did what they said they were gonna do....
They spent money on a big "name" coach(that was just fired)...
You will probably get 10 wins next and folks will pound there chest saying we back...
But how long will you be happy with winning the coastal?
10 wins won't ever make the playoff, in fact I don't think a team with more then 1 loss will ever get in ( Richt has only had one 1 loss team)
This is not the coach that brings us back.
This guy is the closest thing to Al golden personality wise of any of th canidates we hired and that should scare the sh!t out of you ..when is the last time a nice guy won a NC? Was it Coker? Bit of irony huh?
He was the safe hire, when you needed a splash... This guy has a shelf life of about 4 years, the banners will fly again, cause we don't like mediocre...
Why was all his best success in his first 5 years? He really did live off of that success for a decade...
I just don't know why anyone else would expect different results here, Miami is not a better situation then Georgia...

Call me a Butch lover or sour grapes or whatever, but 70% of this fan base wanted him back, that is buzz... The ink is not even dry and people are already not happy, I can tell you this hire does nothing for me...
I will support the team and I hope I'm wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News