ADVERTISEMENT

You're Out of Your Cotton Picking Mind Says Trump Adviser

This might help.

It is a shame your buffoonery gets to benefit from Trump's low taxes, deregulation and soon-to-be trade balance.

If you promise to take your ilk with you, I would gladly pay for your relocation to the Left Coast so you can enjoy your immigration, tax, regulation and general social perversion policies. What say you?

It's all about the company you keep and Trump seems to keep company with people with racist views. This is becoming a pattern for Trump and his supporters. An innocent discussion can change on a dime when the racist rears their ugly head. Not surprising Fox Fake News would be the network to host such racism.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...st-youre-out-of-your-cotton-picking-mind.html
So is this phrase always been racist or just happens to be racist now? I’ve heard that phrase a billion times over the years and never equated once to being a racists term.

It's all about the company you keep and Trump seems to keep company with people with racist views. This is becoming a pattern for Trump and his supporters. An innocent discussion can change on a dime when the racist rears their ugly head. Not surprising Fox Fake News would be the network to host such racism.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...st-youre-out-of-your-cotton-picking-mind.html
My parents said that phrase to me more than once growing up, I’m pretty sure they weren’t being racist towards me, one of the problems with our nation today, is people are looking to be offended.

Just so many misguided souls. I chalk a lot of it up to drugs. People in general (and Hollywood specifically) are all on drugs.

I’m saying you guys on the extreme fringes are being fed skewed information at best and outright lies. The interesting part to me is you guys realize it but act as if it’s true anyway. Why is that?

Are saying there are no facts/truths or are you the only person getting the facts/truths?

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
I’m saying you guys on the extreme fringes are being fed skewed information at best and outright lies. The interesting part to me is you guys realize it but act as if it’s true anyway. Why is that?
You keep saying I'm on the extreme fringe when many people think you are. Look at your handling of this border issue by separating kids from their families. Look at your desire to end Obamacare with no alternative for folks. Your side's performance is more extreme.

You keep saying I'm on the extreme fringe when many people think you are. Look at your handling of this border issue by separating kids from their families. Look at your desire to end Obamacare with no alternative for folks. Your side's performance is more extreme.

Cems. It is kinda safe to say that you are an extreme lefty. Let's be honest here. And I am an extreme righty. But let's cut the crap and be honest, Please.

I’m sure you see me as an extremist but have you ever asked yourself why?

I’m sure you see me as an extremist but have you ever asked yourself why?
No. Here's the bigger point. There was a time when Republicans were all for free trade. There was a time when Republicans did believe in no deficit spending. There was a time when Republicans believed the Russians were our enemy. There was a time when Republicans believed in family values. Where is that party now?

No. Here's the bigger point. There was a time when Republicans were all for free trade. There was a time when Republicans did believe in no deficit spending. There was a time when Republicans believed the Russians were our enemy. There was a time when Republicans believed in family values. Where is that party now?

Cems!!! Perfect!!! That's why Trump won!!! We are going to put RHINOS out of existence. It's about doing what is right. There will not be any Mexican gangs taking over my neighborhood. And MS13 will be eliminated. Believe me. Good always wins over evil.

Last edited:
That party has moved left too. I will say though the pubs still believe in free trade but certainly don’t want to be taking advantage of. Our goods are being taxed significantly by our trade partners to the deficit of our citizens. Is that fair? As for spending it’s way out of control but let’s not pretend the left hasn’t spent more. Heck Barack spent more then all the presidents combined to include W who went crazy with his spending. As for Russia, everyone recognizes what they are but again the only documented proof of a party working with them was none other then the DNC and Hillary through the use of Steele. And lastly family values. I will never understand the lefts insistence on bringing this subject up. It’s like bill Clinton never existed and that they don’t advocate the killing of unborn children. It’s absolutely sinful and yet you and others sit here and proclaim your faith and feign outrage. My oh my.

Last edited:
That party has moved left too. I will say though the pubs still believe in free trade but certainly don’t want to be taking advantage of. Our goods are being taxed significantly by our trade partners to the deficit of our citizens. Is that fair? As for spending it’s way out of control but let’s not pretend the left hasn’t spent more. Heck Barack spent more then all the presidents combined to in Clyde W who went crazy with his spending. As for Russia, everyone recognizes what they are but again the only documented proof of a party working with them was none other then the DNC and Hillary through the use of Steele. And lastly family values. I will never understand the lefts insistence on bringing this subject up. It’s like bill Clinton never existed and that they don’t advocate the killing of unborn children. It’s absolutely sinful and yet you and others sit here and proclaim your faith and feign outrage. My oh my.
Dems never promoted family values. Republicans did. You keep twisting the facts about Steele. Mueller is investigating Trump's campaign with respect to the dossier not Hillary's. You can't invent your own facts.

Cems....this is the perfect example of facts being skewed. You don’t want to believe it but it is a fact that the dnc and Hillary campaign funded Steele to come up with dirt on Candidate Trump. It is also fact that Steele used his Russian intel sources for that information.

Now for one minute replace the dnc with RNC and Hillary with Trump and tell me what you think. You’d be screaming collusion, and yet as is, you somehow can’t see it. Why is that?

Dems never promoted family values. Republicans did. You keep twisting the facts about Steele. Mueller is investigating Trump's campaign with respect to the dossier not Hillary's. You can't invent your own facts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Strack_Cane
Cems....this is the perfect example of facts being skewed. You don’t want to believe it but it is a fact that the dnc and Hillary campaign funded Steele to come up with dirt on Candidate Trump. It is also fact that Steele used his Russian intel sources for that information.

Now for one minute replace the dnc with encore and Hillary with Trump and tell me what you think. You’d be screaming collusion and yet as is you somehow can’t see it. Why is that?

Cane919. STOP!!! You are scaring me with HATE!

Reactions: Strack_Cane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT