ADVERTISEMENT

You're Out of Your Cotton Picking Mind Says Trump Adviser

Sure it can work, you just have to put the proper materials in place to ensure it does. As for the cost, they can compromise by taking it out of the overall budget. As for the victory before the election, they can both claim victory on behalf of our nation.

Will not work. Too expensive. From a political point of view, Trump cannot have this victory before the election.

Which is?

Remember this?

give_me_tired_poster_500.gif

Sure it can work, you just have to put the proper materials in place to ensure it does. As for the cost, they can compromise by taking it out of the overall budget. As for the victory before the election, they can both claim victory on behalf of our nation.

Really?

x2oEXAf.gif

Lets talk about the IG report which you conveniently keep avoiding to talk about.
Like how 11 FBI employees have been fired or resigned ? Let's talk . It is very clear and more is coming. President Trump is one step ahead of the crooked politicians and he will expose all of them. Today's breaking news wiki leaks offered a deal to FBI on who gave them all the Information that they would released the name of that person that broke into the Dems computer and it was not the Russians. Comey squashed the deal stoped it. Oops more coming .

To finish it quicker. Current funding projects completion to be a decade. If he gets more funding, more like 5 years. The Wall is a fait accompli. So is the Russia case going nowhere. So is the travel ban.

Pick another topic so you can lose again.
Not so fast, sunny. It ain't over with yet.

Like how 11 FBI employees have been fired or resigned ? Let's talk . It is very clear and more is coming. President Trump is one step ahead of the crooked politicians and he will expose all of them. Today's breaking news wiki leaks offered a deal to FBI on who gave them all the Information that they would released the name of that person that broke into the Dems computer and it was not the Russians. Comey squashed the deal stoped it. Oops more coming .

tenor.gif

What dumb question was that?

Must be one you don’t want to answer because you won’t field it.

I have a question you can ask me Cems...

On June 26...

“Strack,” says Cems...”Are you tired of winning yet, or are you just out of your cotton picking mind?”

Reactions: IHeagledriver
Building a wall is definitely possible, we’re the richest country on the planet (not trying to offend libs), we have more technology than any time in the past, why wouldn’t we be able to build one?

I find it offensive when we have a president who's willing to separate kids from their families to make a point. I think it's also offensive when a political party tries to take away health insurance from families especially kids. These things are offensive to me.
d4b.jpg

Reactions: IHeagledriver
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT