ADVERTISEMENT

Yup...

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...sis-gen-joseph-dunford-north-korea/101885396/

giphy.gif

Speaking of walls. Does your low level income housing residence have a fence surrounding your back yard? If you do would you want you remove it? Of course you wouldn't you worthless hypocrite.

It's amazing how right wingers resort to name calling and lying about a poster's place of residence when they have nothing to add to the conversation. What's next? I'm getting my cane's season tickets on an EBT card?

Each day I'm losing respect for your intellect. And as a lawyer that's not good for your clients. Here's the problem with your insane post. You can't defeat an ideology that's worldwide with bullets. The article you posted even stated this. We need to have stable governments in these radical countries to reduce the threat. This sounds like a role for our State Department but Comrade Trump has reduced funding.

However, this alone will not stop the lone wolves. We have to defeat the radical Islamic ideology.

Each day I'm losing respect for your intellect. And as a lawyer that's not good for your clients. Here's the problem with your insane post. You can't defeat an ideology that's worldwide with bullets. The article you posted even stated this. We need to have stable governments in these radical countries to reduce the threat. This sounds like a role for our State Department but Comrade Trump has reduced funding.

However, this alone will not stop the lone wolves. We have to defeat the radical Islamic ideology.

I need liberals lecturing me on intellect like I need whores lecturing me on family values.

It's amazing how right wingers resort to name calling and lying about a poster's place of residence when they have nothing to add to the conversation. What's next? I'm getting my cane's season tickets on an EBT card?
Well obviously you know what an EBT card is. You most likely use it at Walmart.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT