ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL WARNING TO LOUNGE USERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
No set

If that is how I feel then so be it. I suggest you ignore me if you can't handle seeing it. You guys say a lot of things I prefer not to see. Personally too. I don't see any lectures there. Not just about my favorite people about me. I just ignore you. I'm up to 27 now. Life is great since.
"You guys"? It's so easy for you to paint everyone who disagrees with you with the same brush so you can avoid a real discussion. When you refer to your President as a POS you lose all credibility as does Cem. Hypocrisy abounds in your posts. I do not ignore you because I like to keep informed on how the uninformed thinks.

"You guys"? It's so easy for you to paint everyone who disagrees with you with the same brush so you can avoid a real discussion. When you refer to your President as a POS you lose all credibility as does Cem. Hypocrisy abounds in your posts. I do not ignore you because I like to keep informed on how the uninformed thinks.
That's just it. You are talking to me about credibility. I don't see you talking to anyone else here about credibility. Just me. Why is that? Do you tell people to stop disparaging gay people here or minorities? Never saw one comment from you there....and that's fine. I just ignore it. You don't have to read anything I write. Just like I don't have to read anything anyone else here writes. If you find me not credible enough then don't look at what I say. That's my point. That's what I do. No, you don't ignore me otherwise you wouldn't be here complaining about what I say. Cems is his own man. He has his own comments. I feel how I feel and I am not biting my tongue for credibility. I have all the credibility I need. There are a lot of great people here. I see you calling me hypocrite but it is interesting I have never seen you admonishing what anyone else here says when they say things about Obama....or Hillary. You get all in your feelings...you shouldn't be here discussing it. That's my opinion.

That's just it. You are talking to me about credibility. I don't see you talking to anyone else here about credibility. Just me. Why is that? Do you tell people to stop disparaging gay people here or minorities? Never saw one comment from you there....and that's fine. I just ignore it. You don't have to read anything I write. Just like I don't have to read anything anyone else here writes. If you find me not credible enough then don't look at what I say. That's my point. That's what I do. No, you don't ignore me otherwise you wouldn't be here complaining about what I say. Cems is his own man. He has his own comments. I feel how I feel and I am not biting my tongue for credibility. I have all the credibility I need. There are a lot of great people here. I see you calling me hypocrite but it is interesting I have never seen you admonishing what anyone else here says when they say things about Obama....or Hillary. You get all in your feelings...you shouldn't be here discussing it. That's my opinion.

I don't agree with calling names or denigrating anyone. However, I want to understand what are the parameters for calling a president a POS.

Is it that they lied to the American people? (ex., if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor)

Is it that they are ignorant (ex. visiting 57 stares)

Is it that they are financed by the rich? (ex. George Soros and Wall Street)

Is it that they associate themselves with people on the extreme fringes of the political spectrum? (ex. Louis Farrakhan)

Is it that they colluded with a foreign government to impact an election? (ex. sending taxpayer money to oust Israeli PM)

Please enlighten me.

I don't agree with calling names or denigrating anyone. However, I want to understand what are the parameters for calling a president a POS.

Is it that they lied to the American people? (ex., if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor)

Is it that they associate themselves with people on the extreme fringes of the political spectrum? (ex. Louis Farrakhan)

Is it that they colluded with a foreign government to impact an election? (ex. sending taxpayer money to oust Israeli PM)

Please enlighten me.
It is probably better I don't. See, you aren't willing to understand what I am saying to you. You don't need to be discussing this with me for the simple fact that you will be in your feelings in a hurry. See....You want to go tit for tat when obviously I feel the way I feel. You aren't going to change my mind because you decided you can go tit for tat. IF you feel the way you feel about Obama it has nothing to do with how I feel. So why bother? Like I said, if you don't like me saying how I feel about Trump you should not follow me at all. Not hard.

You can speak directly to me not to CD. You and the other right wing hypocrites can't handle it when you get a taste of your own medicine. I'll continue to call Trump a POS because the 1st amendment says I can. Lets make this fair and balance. When your right wing buds put out pics of Michelle Obama with a penis, step up and call them out. Otherwise......

tenor.gif

Reactions: cdwright40
You can speak directly to me not to CD. You and the other right wing hypocrites can't handle it when you get a taste of your own medicine. I'll continue to call Trump a POS because the 1st amendment says I can. Lets make this fair and balance. When your right wing buds put out pics of Michelle Obama with a penis, step up and call them out. Otherwise......

tenor.gif

I sure don't see this little public service announcement when cash and the gang tag each other about our former first ladies so called male parts. They giggle and think it is funny.

tenor.gif

It is not a made up picture...it is from a video...Michael looks like he got a dong.

Sorry

Please enlighten me.
You should know by now I don't back away from right wingers. Your response to CD wasn't cute. Here's the only parameter you need to know why I call Trump a POS.
  • Adulterer many times over
  • Paid off hookers to cover his affairs
  • Supports a child molester
  • Promotes racism (e.g. birtherism, Charlottesville, child abuse at the border)
  • Where are the kids?
  • Conspired with our enemy to win an election
  • Hates our allies but loves ALL authoritarian governments
  • Ran a fake university
  • Ran a fake foundation
  • Lies nonstop
Is that enough? I got more.

Last edited:
It is probably better I don't. See, you aren't willing to understand what I am saying to you. You don't need to be discussing this with me for the simple fact that you will be in your feelings in a hurry. See....You want to go tit for tat when obviously I feel the way I feel. You aren't going to change my mind because you decided you can go tit for tat. IF you feel the way you feel about Obama it has nothing to do with how I feel. So why bother? Like I said, if you don't like me saying how I feel about Trump you should not follow me at all. Not hard.
Thank you for admitting you are a hypocrite.

Reactions: advarkas
You should know by now I don't back away from right wingers. Your response to CD wasn't cute. Here's the only parameter you need to know why I call Trump a POS.
  • Ran a fake university
  • Ran a fake foundation
  • Lies nonstop
I also would love to know where those children are just like that judge that ordered they be reunited with their families in 30 days. I will add that one to the list.

I sure don't see this little public service announcement when cash and the gang tag each other about our former first ladies so called male parts. They giggle and think it is funny.
Yep and this clown wonders why I call Trump a POS. Lets see if he'll stand up to this right wing bullshzzt.

Reactions: cdwright40
  • Ran a fake university
  • Ran a fake foundation
  • Lies nonstop
And my questions? Were those enough to call that President a POS?

Adulterer many times over (Bill?)
Child abuse at the border (Obama?)
Ran a fake foundation (Clintons?)
Lies nonstop (Clinton or Obama?)
Talk about hypocrites!

tenor.gif
I’m curious, are you saying that the video is fake or is it that we shouldn’t make fun of trannies?

Talk about hypocrites!
Yes, it's more than enough to call Trump a POS. In fact lying nonstop does it for me.

Talk about hypocrites!
lmao@fake foundation. Have you been watching the news?

And then they resort to calling Dems low IQ when they get put in their place. That's your best shot?
Like I said I was asking a question and all you could do was insult and “go low” and answer a question with a question. You’re incapable of having an intelligent discourse. It’s good. Again I will stop asking the tough questions.

Reactions: IHeagledriver
Like I said I was asking a question and all you could do was insult and “go low” and answer a question with a question. You’re incapable of having an intelligent discourse. It’s good. Again I will stop asking the tough questions.
Your question was typical right wing racist rhetoric. Your question says all I need to know about your views.

tenor.gif

The abuse of this forum has become unmanageable, especially with the season coming.

We created this space to give you guys a place to discuss off topics like sensible adults

Not to turn it into a bully pulpit

Not to demean and disrespect each other.

Etc. Etc.

I am giving you guys a chance to correct it RIGHT NOW

Violators of common decency know who you are.

If it continues to be a problem, we will have to eliminate The Lounge which will be a shame to those who like to utilize this forum in a fun and productive way
Gary, if you close the Lounge, the bad behavior will just continue in the War Room, and the subscribers who use the Lounge appropriately will be the ones affected.
Either let the 'bad boys' be ignored, or ban their access (temporally or permanently).

Gary, if you close the Lounge, the bad behavior will just continue in the War Room, and the subscribers who use the Lounge appropriately will be the ones affected.
Either let the 'bad boys' be ignored, or ban their access (temporally or permanently).
I think so too.

You can’t debate politics without disrespecting people personally, attacking them personally, posting pictures Ridiculing them, etc?

CD is the worst poster on these boards. He rattles off incoherence constantly wether it be here, recruiting, or war room. Everybody and I mean everybody tells him to get lost. You should ban him on general principle of clogging up with board with his nonsense. He’s a joke, and you shouldn’t defend him.

Reactions: hrrcnj9
The funny thing is people here complaining about me have been on ignore for some time now....LMAO. How am I calling you anything when you are actually on ignore. There are about 12 of you there. So, you whine I am a coward for having you on ignore. You whine, I report you to Gary when I have you on ignore. You whine I call you names when I have you on ignore. Oh boy....see where this is going? You are on ignore and I will add about 2 more based on what I see here. Gary may not ban you but I will put you on my personal ban and you can continue to impress each other with your brilliance and 12 year old nonsense.

I will discuss politics with anyone who will have the discussion....but that doesn't mean I have to agree with you. Get over it already! I'm not going to agree with you and if you can't handle that, it isn't provoking you in my mind. It is I don't agree and you shouldn't be here anyway if you can't deal with that.

Putting people on ignore means the own you. They have a special place in your head. Weak men place people on ignore.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT