ADVERTISEMENT

Hey....I'm A Witness...lmao

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Another great game by King James.

Unbelievable he has a chance to play game 7.

Long odds but I think this guy is special.

Curry even melted down and Lebron was just locked in tonight. Great shot blocks on Curry and the nutcracker.

Looking forward to game 7. Golden State has to be PISSED! Lebron Haters have to be PISSED!

And. I never thought I would see a guy wine more than Magic but between lebron and Kyrie. They're fouled every time they touched the ball. Draymond got Td for trash talking after he slapped lebron twigs and berrys. But when lebron stuffed curry and gave him shit. Nothing. BS

Game 7 should be fun. If the cavs win in oak town they might need the NRA to get out alive

Well cjgeyer, I think there were a couple tough calls....but I don't think when you consider GSW never got closer than 7 and had a double digit deficit the vast majority of the game, I can't say it cost them the game. I think Cleveland still outplayed them. Granted there were a couple fouls I would have just let go. Curry has to play smarter with 3 fouls.

I'm sure GSW will get some calls when they get back to Oakland. It should be a lot of fun to watch.

CD why don't you stick LeBron where the sun don't shine. The refs and the NBA have turned this whole series around. Cavs where holding players the whole game and the refs did nothing. Sickening.

Reactions: Linzy and jabazz
And. I never thought I would see a guy wine more than Magic but between lebron and Kyrie. They're fouled every time they touched the ball. Draymond got Td for trash talking after he slapped lebron twigs and berrys. But when lebron stuffed curry and gave him shit. Nothing. BS

Game 7 should be fun. If the cavs win in oak town they might need the NRA to get out alive

The NBA is a joke.

I don't know about all this referee nonsense...

Did refs REALLY have anything to do with Golden State missing shot after shot after shot to start the game and having something like 2 points 4 minutes into the game. The game was like 20-6 at one point and all I saw was Golden State chucking up bad shots and failing to rebound any of their misses. Is that really a referre thing? If the game was close the ENTIRE GAME and Cleveland was consistently getting the benefit of a proverbial 50-50 call, THEN I could see an argument that the referees truly had some sort of impact in the game. HOWEVER, that wasn't the case. LeBron and Cleveland faught harder, faught for each other, and frankly looked the mentally tougher team.

Golden State has failed to raise their mental toughness in both Game 5 and Game 6, and if they don't in Game 7, then Cleveland will have earned a historic comeback win.

Terry Porter flagging Sharpe for pass interference in Arizona is screwing a team. What I saw last night was one team showing up and playing dominant well rounded basketball, and another one looking lost and without leadership and mental toughness.

Yeah, there are always gonna be questionable calls but let's be honest. These games are pretty decisive for the winning team. So, the refs aren't deciding these games. The better team that night is determining these games. No excuses.

This is basketball. Not football. People see a team get blown out and make a huge deal out of it but don't know basketball. These teams are there for a reason. They adjust and they are good. Blowouts don't mean a thing but you need to adjust. It is no a talent thing like football usually. This game is a tremendous amount of who is on their game day to day.

The stars always show up...but it is the role players. That is what decides these games. Role players usually come and go based on home and away....and that is usually the difference. You aren' t shutting down Lebron, Curry, Irvin or Clay. They will get numbers night in and night out.

Did refs REALLY have anything to do with Golden State missing shot after shot after shot to start the game and having something like 2 points 4 minutes into the game. The game was like 20-6 at one point and all I saw was Golden State chucking up bad shots and failing to rebound any of their misses. Is that really a referre thing? If the game was close the ENTIRE GAME and Cleveland was consistently getting the benefit of a proverbial 50-50 call, THEN I could see an argument that the referees truly had some sort of impact in the game. HOWEVER, that wasn't the case. LeBron and Cleveland faught harder, faught for each other, and frankly looked the mentally tougher team.

Golden State has failed to raise their mental toughness in both Game 5 and Game 6, and if they don't in Game 7, then Cleveland will have earned a historic comeback win.

Terry Porter flagging Sharpe for pass interference in Arizona is screwing a team. What I saw last night was one team showing up and playing dominant well rounded basketball, and another one looking lost and without leadership and mental toughness.
EVERYTHING IS FINE AS LONG AS GOLDEN STATE IS WINNING. AS SOON AS CLEVELAND WINS THE LEAGUE IS CORRUPT...

CD why don't you stick LeBron where the sun don't shine. The refs and the NBA have turned this whole series around. Cavs where holding players the whole game and the refs did nothing. Sickening.

Why you hate Lebron bro ? Yes the officiating was bad, so many missed calls and non-call situations but you can't take away the results from LeBron. Sure, I am a Heat fan,,,and a fan of Lebron - he did his four years here - knew it may not last forever....even practiced in the fieldhouse at The U and attended one game with D-Wade...

Yep. The Lebron haters will go to no lengths to blame anyone but Golden State. Lebron made Curry his bitch.

Reactions: kerem
Yeah....love him or hate him. Lebron is the best player on the planet. Curry is the best shooter on the planet although Clay is pretty damn close. That dude is a beast too. But Lebron is the best basketball player

Lebron leads in every statistical category of all players on both teams
Points rebounds assist blocks etc. pretty damn impressive . If Cleveland pulls this out in game seven all the tappers that have been licker their chops waiting to jump all over Labron are gonna have to shut up and give him his due, because most of the yappers had Cleveland swept after game 2. May not happen game 7 at golden state gonna be rough to win but even with another great game by James even in a close lose he should win seris MVP.

No dog in the fight but NBA refs most certainly dictate games and the calls are never consistent. NFL way better product because the athletes have more impact on the game.

In the nba, the refs are just as crucial as the players. Hell, I can't even name 2 NFL refs but can easily rapid fire off 6-8 nba official names. Smh.

The league is thrilled. Game 7 additional ad revenue. More time leading Sports Center, it has been orchestrated perfectly. That's what the league does. Players make the plays and shots go in or they don't, but well timed bad calls or missed calls really change the momentum of a game. As soon as GS goes on a run, the officiating gets involved. It is difficult to get past this business. It stopped being sport a long time ago.

The league is thrilled. Game 7 additional ad revenue. More time leading Sports Center, it has been orchestrated perfectly. That's what the league does. Players make the plays and shots go in or they don't, but well timed bad calls or missed calls really change the momentum of a game. As soon as GS goes on a run, the officiating gets involved. It is difficult to get past this business. It stopped being sport a long time ago.
It's basketball, NBA, NCAA, all the same. That's the sport it is. Duke and UNC have benefited all these years from officiating. Part of the game.

Reactions: Canetogo
Yeah...riiiiiight. Then why are we just now hearing about the refs when the chosen one wins? Complete BS.

If the Chosen One threw his mouthpiece everyone will be calling him a little whiny baby please stop.

Another great game by King James.

Unbelievable he has a chance to play game 7.

Long odds but I think this guy is special.

Curry even melted down and Lebron was just locked in tonight. Great shot blocks on Curry and the nutcracker.

Looking forward to game 7. Golden State has to be PISSED! Lebron Haters have to be PISSED!

Good for Lebron. Happy to see him step up to the challenge with some epic games. Never got the hate for the guy. One of the most incredible athletes of our time .. and to think he went from high school directly into the NBA .. which is a pretty tough environment for anyone let alone a 16 year old kid. Always respected the man .. classy .. solid family values. Role model for a lot of kids.

GS played poorly and lost composure in the face of utter dominance by that French fella Lebron. Looking forward to game 7

Guys NBA money talks......................and???????????you know........money time is advertising and promo time too....that HAS to be factored in......

The refs had nothing to do with last nights game. They called a lot of fouls on both teams. Love comes back in after sitting with 2 quick fouls just to get a phantom call because Curry missed a layup. NBA officials miss calls -- it happens. NBA officials did not make GS shrink in the first quarter. Cleveland had great, aggresive D and GS wasn't prepared.

btw, what the hell happened to Harrison Barnes? He's lost so much money in this series. Someone is going to steal him for cheap this offseason.

Guys NBA money talks......................and???????????you know........money time is advertising and promo time too....that HAS to be factored in......
Was it factored in when Golden State wins? The problem is these aren't close games really. They are blowouts. Calls don't factor in when you get blown out. They didn't the first two games either.

If lebron and his coach acted like they did...people would be calling him a cry baby. Curry and his coach complain or throw tantrums and it is the refs. You can't have it both ways.

Was it factored in when Golden State wins? The problem is these aren't close games really. They are blowouts. Calls don't factor in when you get blown out. They didn't the first two games either.

If lebron and his coach acted like they did...people would be calling him a cry baby. Curry and his coach complain or throw tantrums and it is the refs. You can't have it both ways.
For the 2nd time ever, I agree with this Jabroni.

Reactions: cdwright40
Those darned refs really took control of that game last night....
Cavs FG% 51
Dubs FG% 35
When the Cavs go cold like games 1 and 2, it's all good but if it happened to the Warriors well it's the refs.
Also the team fouls last night were 25-25 and the Cavs shot 3 more FTs. Curry also played 35 min, 1 above his season average, despite getting kicked out with 4 min left to go. This loss was soley because the Cavs outplayed the Dubs, plain and simple.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Those darned refs really took control of that game last night....
Cavs FG% 51
Dubs FG% 35
When the Cavs go cold like games 1 and 2, it's all good but if it happened to the Warriors well it's the refs.
Also the team fouls last night were 25-25 and the Cavs shot 3 more FTs. Curry also played 35 min, 1 above his season average, despite getting kicked out with 4 min left to go. This loss was soley because the Cavs outplayed the Dubs, plain and simple.

Yeah thanks for posting the stats. I was wondering about those. I just didn't have a chance to check.

Clearly Cleveland outplayed them. They wanted it more. I was surprised to see Curry that aggressive defensively with 4 and 5 fouls. You have to not reach that far from the basket. Everyone that knows basketball will tell you that you just dont do that under those circumstances.

You can't rely on getting a star call. Problem is lebron is just as big a star or bigger.

I don't think anyone believes that Lebron is a bad player I think people ( well at least me) have a problem with his coronation before he even played a game !!!!! King James ? Cmon now. The performance last night should have been a repeat of great past performances it wasn't he acted like an alpha dog last night as he should have done on many nights in previous finals appearances. That is also the problem I have with him if he was so good or great he should have more championships playing in this WEAK league especially the Eastern Conference save for his first appearance. Then all the talk about being the GOAT or top 5 shoved down your throat NOBODY who is considered top 5 has a losing finals record Nobody buddy!!! He's real good, maybe great not top 5 definitely not the GOAT!!!!

Reactions: Linzy
I don't think anyone believes that Lebron is a bad player I think people ( well at least me) have a problem with his coronation before he even played a game !!!!! King James ? Cmon now. The performance last night should have been a repeat of great past performances it wasn't he acted like an alpha dog last night as he should have done on many nights in previous finals appearances. That is also the problem I have with him if he was so good or great he should have more championships playing in this WEAK league especially the Eastern Conference save for his first appearance. Then all the talk about being the GOAT or top 5 shoved down your throat NOBODY who is considered top 5 has a losing finals record Nobody buddy!!! He's real good, maybe great not top 5 definitely not the GOAT!!!!

One of, if not the worst / lopsided officiated games I've ever seen. difficult to watch and I could care less who wins.
You must be talking about that Kevin love foul when draymond drove to the goal untouched...that was a very lopsided call I swear Golden St gets all the calls their way lmao.

You make it sound like his career is over already. Such bitterness and hatred.

Reactions: Brooks B

Coronation was obviously warranted. He is in the finals every year man. Please tell me who else is doing that? He isn't going to win it every year. That just a ridiculous expectation. Unrealistic at best. Crazy to expect that frankly.His teams are not losing because of lebron james. I guarantee you. Check out his numbers. They are legendary. Maybe great? Ummm I'm pretty sure any objective witness agrees he is great...and has actually been for some time now. Yes...Michael,Kobe,Oscar,kareem and Russell great. Like Isaiah Thomas said last night. He has seen and or played with them all. James is in the room reserved for greatest ever wit 5 or 6 guys in the dicussion.

Like him or not. It is what it is. One of the very few that had actually lived up to the enormous hype from day 1.

So much misinformation here. First is it his fault for the hype? Is it his fault that he had ESPN televising his games in HS and Shaq attending them? If anything you gotta give him credit. He came into this league with unreasonable expectations, to the point that some such as yourself started to resent him for it, and he has delivered. So many would have crumbled and have in his position. Sure he handled the Decision wrong, he could have been more mature and humble but hardly an easy feat when you have been told since you were 16 that you are God's gift to the world. Also there is this false narrative that he isn't an alpha player. From a scoring standpoint he isn't as alpha as Mike and Kobe but just because he isn't them doesn't mean he isn't an alpha. Dude is averaging 33+ in playoff elimination games, the highest ever even over the GOAT. His numbers in the playoffs and the Finals are monster numbers, this isn't even debatable.

Here is the thing against Lebron, and it has in a way become hyperbole, the 2011 Finals. That is a blemish on his record, there is no denying it, but it has completely taken over as this supposed constant for him in the clutch. So lets really take a look here. For years Lebron just didnt get the help he needed. He had no fighting chance as a 22 year old with that Cavs team against the Spurs. In 2011, there is no denying that was a L for him. He took care of business in 2012, cause he had help. Then towards the end of 2013, Wade started to breakdown late in the playoffs. Wade had a terrible ECF against the Pacers averaging 15 5 and 4, and then averaged a respectable but hardly elite 19 4 and 4 against the Spurs. All people remember is Ray Allen hitting that shot, but forget Lebron had a triple double that game, and then followed it up with a 37 12 and 4 game, that included a monster 4th. The following year Wade started breaking down late again and had a terrible Finals. Lebron showed up, and everyone else didnt, but he once again gets labeled. He only got the help he needed for 3 years, and went 2-1. His team fell apart in 2014, and then we all know what happened in 2015 and he still put a bunch of scrubs on his back and carried them to 2 wins. Now these Finals started out rough but he put it together once again, and more importantly had help from Kyrie. The Cavs are still waiting on Love to do something, not even be a 20 and 10 he was expected to be but to do something.

When you really break it down, the narrative that Lebron is not an alpha is total BS. He has his blemishes, no doubt, but for the most part of his career has performed extremely well in high pressure situations.

So much misinformation here. First is it his fault for the hype? Is it his fault that he had ESPN televising his games in HS and Shaq attending them? If anything you gotta give him credit. He came into this league with unreasonable expectations, to the point that some such as yourself started to resent him for it, and he has delivered. So many would have crumbled and have in his position. Sure he handled the Decision wrong, he could have been more mature and humble but hardly an easy feat when you have been told since you were 16 that you are God's gift to the world. Also there is this false narrative that he isn't an alpha player. From a scoring standpoint he isn't as alpha as Mike and Kobe but just because he isn't them doesn't mean he isn't an alpha. Dude is averaging 33+ in playoff elimination games, the highest ever even over the GOAT. His numbers in the playoffs and the Finals are monster numbers, this isn't even debatable.

Here is the thing against Lebron, and it has in a way become hyperbole, the 2011 Finals. That is a blemish on his record, there is no denying it, but it has completely taken over as this supposed constant for him in the clutch. So lets really take a look here. For years Lebron just didnt get the help he needed. He had no fighting chance as a 22 year old with that Cavs team against the Spurs. In 2011, there is no denying that was a L for him. He took care of business in 2012, cause he had help. Then towards the end of 2013, Wade started to breakdown late in the playoffs. Wade had a terrible ECF against the Pacers averaging 15 5 and 4, and then averaged a respectable but hardly elite 19 4 and 4 against the Spurs. All people remember is Ray Allen hitting that shot, but forget Lebron had a triple double that game, and then followed it up with a 37 12 and 4 game, that included a monster 4th. The following year Wade started breaking down late again and had a terrible Finals. Lebron showed up, and everyone else didnt, but he once again gets labeled. He only got the help he needed for 3 years, and went 2-1. His team fell apart in 2014, and then we all know what happened in 2015 and he still put a bunch of scrubs on his back and carried them to 2 wins. Now these Finals started out rough but he put it together once again, and more importantly had help from Kyrie. The Cavs are still waiting on Love to do something, not even be a 20 and 10 he was expected to be but to do something.

When you really break it down, the narrative that Lebron is not an alpha is total BS. He has his blemishes, no doubt, but for the most part of his career has performed extremely well in high pressure situations.
Wow...this post really hits it out of the park. Lebron barely makes my top 5 for favorite players but you gotta give this young man his due. Regardless of what happens Sunday. He is just incredibly gifted and he really does the right things off the court too. You never hear about nonsense. Beating wife and kids and drinking incidents. He really is very grounded for someone who has been a national celebrity since 17 years old. Why hate someone for that? He had his high school games televised nationally. That's incredible. He has lived up to the enormous hype.

Wow...this post really hits it out of the park. Lebron barely makes my top 5 for favorite players but you gotta give this young man his due. Regardless of what happens Sunday. He is just incredibly gifted and he really does the right things off the court too. You never hear about nonsense. Beating wife and kids and drinking incidents. He really is very grounded for someone who has been a national celebrity since 17 years old. Why hate someone for that? He had his high school games televised nationally. That's incredible. He has lived up to the enormous hype.
Spot on

Bitter a
You make it sound like his career is over already. Such bitterness and hatred.
not bitter don't know how that comes off he's never jilted me lost me $ or anything those are facts yes he has more years but I don't know what they'll bring but if they lose game 7 he'll be 2-6 if he wins he'll be 3-5 that's under .500 correct he hasn't performed like that in the 5 losses to this point correct , he played lights out last night but the point is he's been capable of that almost his whole career. Go look at the rosters of the teams he's lost to and tell me they're filled with stars the Spurs come close. What player has he made better than what he was or shall we say helped develope ? And I could care less about his life outside the court because I actually like him there he's just not where you have him in the realm of basketball in my eyes and ALL my basketball reasons are valid not preposterous or pre conceived I've watched and made these observations all on my own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT