ADVERTISEMENT

Hey....I'm A Witness...lmao

This is the hypocrisy of it all to me GS is nowhere near the greatest team in history bro they just happen to have broken a record, it's amazing how people will pump something up to make Lebron look good. They are a good team with a couple great shooters. I'll argue that the Sixers who lost 1 game in the playoffs were one of the greatest teams ever along with a few Bulls lakers and Celtics teams. And Lebrons cockiness hasn't gotten him in trouble? This is his 8th finals been in the league 13 seasons and this is now just his mindset? They should never have been down 3-1 to this team. That's the problem with a guy of his abilities he stands around too much but it's ok because he's talented and people and the media will make excuses for him. The best player on the planet plays like it or gives the effort like it ALL THE TIME. He could've been dominating these guys they have no one to guard him. Make no mistake in these last 2 games he's played lights out no doubt but it's demanded that the best player on the planet perform or dominate in game 7 because he can and if he does they win if his stat line is 25 10 and 10 they won't win and people will say he had a triple double but if you look at those # 's you would know he could've done so much more.

Just happen to have broken a record? Ummmm....They won 73 games and are the defending NBA champs dude. It is the reg season win record...lmao. Not just a record bro. The number doesn't lie. If they aren't the best, they are in the discussion. To say they are nowhere near that as a 73 win team and defending champ? A bit ridiculous don't you think? No other team in history has done it. So, nowhere near? Yeah...riiiiiiiight.

Gee for someone that stands around and doesn't always give effort, he sure does play a lot of NBA games late June.....lmao. If he just stands around and gives no effort, I would like to see all the players that give all this effort and ask them what they are doing this time of year annually? Doesn't sound like you know much about basketball if that is a defense for you.

CD why don't you stick LeBron where the sun don't shine. The refs and the NBA have turned this whole series around. Cavs where holding players the whole game and the refs did nothing. Sickening.
LMAO
thats all I can say. Every pro sport out there has corruption, but every single time the better team doesnt win does not mean that the refs cost them the game...what was the FG %age from the splash brother in that game?

17-41 combined FG
9-23 combined 3PT

I dont keep up with all of their stats all year but I think they contributed to their own loss as well...

Just happen to have broken a record? Ummmm....They won 73 games and are the defending NBA champs dude. It is the reg season win record...lmao. Not just a record bro. The number doesn't lie. If they aren't the best, they are in the discussion. To say they are nowhere near that as a 73 win team and defending champ? A bit ridiculous don't you think? No other team in history has done it. So, nowhere near? Yeah...riiiiiiiight.

Gee for someone that stands around and doesn't always give effort, he sure does play a lot of NBA games late June.....lmao. If he just stands around and gives no effort, I would like to see all the players that give all this effort and ask them what they are doing this time of year annually? Doesn't sound like you know much about basketball if that is a defense for you.
What's his record in those games how many of those series has he won when he was the best player on the planet yeah standing around. Best regular season record yes you're right they did a great job. David Kingler Andre Ware threw for more yards in college were or are they two of the greatest I think not records are records bro sometimes the record holder is just that a record holder. They're not a better team than the teams record they broke or a couple of Laker teams and Celtics so yes to me even though they broke a record they're still down the line of greatest teams so no I do not consider them the greatest team ever or close I don't believe they could beat either of the Bulls last 3 championship teams or the lakers 86 championship team or their 07 team so that's 5 off the top of my head. Cross referencing players in eras I think is harder than teams those teams were elite in every way

What's his record in those games how many of those series has he won when he was the best player on the planet yeah standing around. Best regular season record yes you're right they did a great job. David Kingler Andre Ware threw for more yards in college were or are they two of the greatest I think not records are records bro sometimes the record holder is just that a record holder. They're not a better team than the teams record they broke or a couple of Laker teams and Celtics so yes to me even though they broke a record they're still down the line of greatest teams so no I do not consider them the greatest team ever or close I don't believe they could beat either of the Bulls last 3 championship teams or the lakers 86 championship team or their 07 team so that's 5 off the top of my head. Cross referencing players in eras I think is harder than teams those teams were elite in every way
Huh? David Kingler and Andre Ware? Who did they play? I don't think your analogy holds water. The warriors are in the NBA playing the best of the best every night. Houston was playing Sam Houston lmao. So, I would stay away from that analogy. Besides, that is football so why would you compare them to a basketball teams record. Seems odd.

Anyway, I think any reasonable person would say you could debate who is the best team but you can't say that the Golden State record puts them as you would say not anywhere near the best. That's ridiculous. They would be among the best because no matter who you name. None of them won 73 games. You can say all you want and give me a million excuses but they didn't win 73 games at the end of the day. Those excuses don't matter. One team stands alone with 73 wins.

Again, as for Lebron standing around. I would at least he has a record in late june....lmao. Who cares about some dude that never even gets to the finals and has no chance. I like the fact a guy gives me a chance to win every single year. Year in and year out. That's amazing and you really can't say that about maybe more than a very few stars in the modern era. They get to the finals just about every single year.

Lebron is the best overall player the NBA has seen in a while. Those of you that deny it are simply HATERS!

Thats a fact
That is true that's not the debate the debate my stance is that by far today he is THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE that is not what's wrong what's wrong is THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE BY FAR has chosen to collude with other players to form a super team ( tell me one great who did so) has a losing records in the finals I don't care how many times he got there ( the logo is 1-8 I believe ) in this weak NBA he has two titles in 12 seasons Jordan had 6 in 13 magic had 5 in his first 8 years and bird had 3 in his first 7 in a much much better league and you can lie to yourself and say it wasn't so. He's the only guy who is considered so great that he had to rent himself out to obtain a title fact everything I've said is fact. Not going to talk about how many Russell had. The greats only lost to greats magic lost to bird and vice versa Jordan lost to nobody Russell barely lost which is why wilt only has 1. I'm a fan of basketball and he's on no Mt. Rushmore as of this point IMO you can have whatever one you want but just because he's the best player in awhile which I don't agree with ( Kobe just retired ) he shouldn't get a pass

Huh? David Kingler and Andre Ware? Who did they play? I don't think your analogy holds water. The warriors are in the NBA playing the best of the best every night. Houston was playing Sam Houston lmao. So, I would stay away from that analogy. Besides, that is football so why would you compare them to a basketball teams record. Seems odd.

Anyway, I think any reasonable person would say you could debate who is the best team but you can't say that the Golden State record puts them as you would say not anywhere near the best. That's ridiculous. They would be among the best because no matter who you name. None of them won 73 games. You can say all you want and give me a million excuses but they didn't win 73 games at the end of the day. Those excuses don't matter. One team stands alone with 73 wins.

Again, as for Lebron standing around. I would at least he has a record in late june....lmao. Who cares about some dude that never even gets to the finals and has no chance. I like the fact a guy gives me a chance to win every single year. Year in and year out. That's amazing and you really can't say that about maybe more than a very few stars in the modern era. They get to the finals just about every single year.
The comparison is to show you that anybody can have a record doesn't always mean anything. I take into account that the league as a whole is weak if anybody would've won 73 games in the early 2000's I think it would've been a better accomplishment and meant more. Nobody that I know who has watched basketball for a long time believes their feat sets them up with some of the greatest teams of all time their record says they are but my eyes tell me different. You hoist the man in the air if you want to. He's got more winning to do with the $ on the table. That is what greatness does no excuses Fact!!

The comparison is to show you that anybody can have a record doesn't always mean anything. I take into account that the league as a whole is weak if anybody would've won 73 games in the early 2000's I think it would've been a better accomplishment and meant more. Nobody that I know who has watched basketball for a long time believes their feat sets them up with some of the greatest teams of all time their record says they are but my eyes tell me different. You hoist the man in the air if you want to. He's got more winning to do with the $ on the table. That is what greatness does no excuses Fact!!
If records were insignificant nobody would track them. For example you want to use records like what lebron has done in the finals right? Yet when someone gives you a record to make their point, suddenly they become oddly unimportant. Sorry but that sounds like absolute and complete bullshit to be frank.

That is true that's not the debate the debate my stance is that by far today he is THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE that is not what's wrong what's wrong is THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE BY FAR has chosen to collude with other players to form a super team ( tell me one great who did so) has a losing records in the finals I don't care how many times he got there ( the logo is 1-8 I believe ) in this weak NBA he has two titles in 12 seasons Jordan had 6 in 13 magic had 5 in his first 8 years and bird had 3 in his first 7 in a much much better league and you can lie to yourself and say it wasn't so. He's the only guy who is considered so great that he had to rent himself out to obtain a title fact everything I've said is fact. Not going to talk about how many Russell had. The greats only lost to greats magic lost to bird and vice versa Jordan lost to nobody Russell barely lost which is why wilt only has 1. I'm a fan of basketball and he's on no Mt. Rushmore as of this point IMO you can have whatever one you want but just because he's the best player in awhile which I don't agree with ( Kobe just retired ) he shouldn't get a pass
Oh stop...man this is a real business now. Elite players are corporations now man. This is a diffrent era. The guy is in the lebron business and from what i see it pays extradinarily well. He will retire a billionaire. He isnt back in the day. He is a business man who doesnt give a rats ass what michael jordan did for michael jordan. He does whats right for himself.

Besides he would be stupid to not want to play with other great players. Great players want to play with other greats and win. He isn't stupid.

Oh stop...man this is a real business now. Elite players are corporations now man. This is a diffrent era. The guy is in the lebron business and from what i see it pays extadinarily well. He will retire a billionaire. He isnt back in the day. He is a business man who doesnt give a rats ass what michael jordan did for him. He does whats right for himself.

Besides he would be stupid to not want to play with other great players. Great players want to play with other greats and win. He isn't stupid.
You're right now they do but when basketball was basketball Alpha Males wanted to beat Alpha males not join them. Guys in this time like it easy I understand.

Jesus... Smh

You're right now they do but when basketball was basketball Alpha Males wanted to beat Alpha males not join them. Guys in this time like it easy I understand.
Are we suddenly pretending Curry isn't a great player? You are always going to face great players. There are more than enough of great players to face.

Are we suddenly pretending Curry isn't a great player? You are always going to face great players. There are more than enough of great players to face.
Great player cmon sir great shooter sir pray tell what was great about him before clay green and igudola got there what was he doing that you said wow look at this kid

Great player cmon sir great shooter sir pray tell what was great about him before clay green and igudola got there what was he doing that you said wow look at this kid
He is the two time mvp of the league and great players are great shooters too dude. The greatest shooter in league history looking at the numbers. Give it up.

And then let's do this name me the great player on
Detroit
Toronto
Boston
Milwaukee
Orlando
Atlanta
Charlotte
Brooklyn
Philadelphia

And then let's do this name me the great player on
Detroit
Toronto
Boston
Milwaukee
Orlando
Atlanta
Charlotte
Brooklyn
Philadelphia
Google the all pro team like you do in every era and you will find them I'm sure.

He is the two time mvp of the league and great players are great shooters too dude. The greatest shooter in league history looking at the numbers.
I call Bird baby 1 finger who's going to finish 2nd !!!! Dale Ellis ? Ray Allen ? Because he shoots it more doesn't mean the best

And to try and belittle someone's knowledge because you forgot or didn't know some things is real petty lol but hey you think Lebron is great it fits !!

Blah Blah Blah......Meanwhile Lebron is relevant the last game of the year. Miami has been irrelevant since he left....lmao. End of story.

Coming in 2nd place since he left doesn't make him relevant at all to me. Holla at me when he wins it. Then end of story. Until then i see a loser. 2-4 lol

Coming in 2nd place since he left doesn't make him relevant at all to me. Holla at me when he wins it. Then end of story. Until then i see a loser. 2-4 lol
What place does your team come in? You're welcome.

Lot of butthurt Heat fans in this thread.

And the ref argument - hahaha. There's awful calls each game for each team. When it's the Lakers shooting 18 more free throws than the Kings in the 4th in 2002, that's evidence. But what, 3 more free throws by the Cavs? Even fouls? C'mon. You Golden State nut riders have had excuses in the chamber all playoffs.

Meanwhile, what I saw was a monster all-time great exerting his will over a team, with all-around performances that are few and far between in NBA history. GS is a cocky as hell, run up the score and dance around type of team, and they all looked like little kids that just got scolded these last 2 games. LeBron has taken their spirit, and frankly the Dubs seem shook.

Will it continue? who knows, consistency in his mindset has always been his downfall. he's gotta bring that same attitude Sunday.

The 3 time champ heat fans have nothing to be butthurt about. How many does believeland have? I'll wait. Your post was strong in the beginning and reality set in at the end. Sounds like doubt to me. lol

If you don't win it all it really doesn't matter. Served yet again
Sure it does...it tells you where you are compared to the greatest. How much work you have left. I'm certain you have much more work.

Yeah...That's it. Go with that.lmao. if you don't even think Curry is a star why should I bother. You are very dellusional....lol
No you said GREAT player they are not the same but if you think so that explains your argument on Lebron but I'll be waiting for you to tell me who the great players on those squads are

No you said GREAT player they are not the same but if you think so that explains your argument on Lebron but I'll be waiting for you to tell me who the great players on those squads are
Dude Curry is a star and a great player. You don't see that...i would rather not waste more time on it...sorry.

And to try and belittle someone's knowledge because you forgot or didn't know some things is real petty lol but hey you think Lebron is great it fits !!
You belittle your own knowledge dude. I don't do anything...and yes i would characterize it as pathetic.

Please stop man you sound ridiculous. He has back to back MVPs and is the only unanimous MVP in the entire history of the NBA. Give it up already.
Now you're going to use that? In what world does the best player on the planet not get 1 first place vote they gave him a team award for the mvp by your own argument for Lebron that should be ludicrous to you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT