ADVERTISEMENT

Hey....I'm A Witness...lmao

You belittle your own knowledge dude. I don't do anything...and yes i would characterize it as pathetic.[/
Don't get how I would do that. You cheapen the value of real great players by giving good players the great moniker next you'll tell me an all star is the same as a superstar. Still waiting on what curry was doing 3-5 ago and the great players on those teams and if you don't know or can't remember it's ok for you to use google that's what it's for.

Now you're going to use that? In what world does the best player on the planet not get 1 first place vote they gave him a team award for the mvp by your own argument for Lebron that should be ludicrous to you
It's not...they are clearly both great players andCurry had the better reg season. Lebron a better NBA final. Why is this so tough to understand? You sound like you have no idea of what you are talking about. Unanimous MVP doesn't mean you are the only great player in the league. I don't think you are understanding what it means based on the response. You may watch a lot of basketball as you say but it seems to me you dont understand the game much.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Tim1977
The 3 time champ heat fans have nothing to be butthurt about. How many does believeland have? I'll wait. Your post was strong in the beginning and reality set in at the end. Sounds like doubt to me. lol

Not doubt. Just a fact - he has to bring it again Sunday. Like I said, and if you're a Heat fan, you would know - It's his mindset/aggressiveness that's held him back at certain points in his career. When he's passive, it's tough to watch.

If he does come out like 5 and 6, win or lose, I'll be happy. I'm just not a blind homer that spouts ridiculous "he's the GOAT, etc." type rhetoric after 2 amazing games. If he has a so-so game, the 2 games won't be nearly remembered as well, obviously.

Not doubt. Just a fact - he has to bring it again Sunday. Like I said, and if you're a Heat fan, you would know - It's his mindset/aggressiveness that's held him back at certain points in his career. When he's passive, it's tough to watch.

If he does come out like 5 and 6, win or lose, I'll be happy. I'm just not a blind homer that spouts ridiculous "he's the GOAT, etc." type rhetoric after 2 amazing games. If he has a so-so game, the 2 games won't be nearly remembered as well, obviously.

I can respect that

Lebron James is aggressive and is not held back in elimination games. His stats are actually better than anyones including Michael Jordans. He averages 32.9 points per game in elimination games. Michael Jordan averages 31.3 in elimination games. Does that make him the Goat? No, but this notion that people have about Lebron James because he has not had people help him win in finals is not true. It is a myth. He actually performs extremely well in all of the finals he has played.

It's not...they are clearly both great players andCurry had the better reg season. Lebron a better NBA final. Why is this so tough to understand? You sound like you have no idea of what you are talking about. Unanimous MVP doesn't mean you are the only great player in the league. I don't think you are understanding what it means based on the response. You may watch a lot of basketball as you say but it seems to me you dont understand the game much.
No you don't understand let's see take Lebron off that team and what do they do absolutely nothing is that not the definition of an MVP oh it's the NBA they can't keep giving it to him but he is he's more valuable than Curry and if you don't believe that then you my friend don't understand the game much because it's not who has a better season it's the player in the NBA who means the most to their team

No you don't understand let's see take Lebron off that team and what do they do absolutely nothing is that not the definition of an MVP oh it's the NBA they can't keep giving it to him but he is he's more valuable than Curry and if you don't believe that then you my friend don't understand the game much because it's not who has a better season it's the player in the NBA who means the most to their team
You AIN'T making no sense whatsoever dude!!! Just say you FUKIN HATE LEBRON and move on!!! And if u honestly think the NBA is gonna let Lebron come away with a victory in Oakland then I give u waayyy more credit than u deserve as far as intelligent posters go...

I think they are one in the same dude....lmao...Okay then, who had a better season than Curry? I will be waiting.

I think they are one in the same dude....lmao...Okay then, who had a better season than Curry? I will be waiting.
Stop CD! Even Stevie can see this guy is a true blue hater! He doesn't consider Lebron the MVP because he's carrying a franchise all by himself? How Fokkn STOOPID is that?

Stop CD! Even Stevie can see this guy is a true blue hater! He doesn't consider Lebron the MVP because he's carrying a franchise all by himself? How Fokkn STOOPID is that?
lol...yeah, almost as dumb as saying Curry isn't a great player. I'm not sure which one is crazier to be honest. That's what hate does to a person. They lose all sense of reality...smdh.

No it's not the same who means more to their team and who scored the most points one in the same ? Really
I never said who scored more man. Where do you see me saying that? I said who had the best year. Who had the best year doesn't say who scored more. There are more stats than scoring stats. Where is the answer? Who had the better season?

For one last time the argument is not that Lebron is not a great player the argument is that he is not top 5 all time or the goat. Curry is a great shooter but just a good player. And in any realm where Lebron plays and does not get a single first place MVP vote is a travesty. So I don't get why anyone would suggest I hate Lebron because I don't think he's top 5 and has lost in the finals when he shouldn't have is just silly I can think the guy is great without putting him in top 5 because of his shortcomings.

That is true that's not the debate the debate my stance is that by far today he is THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE that is not what's wrong what's wrong is THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE BY FAR has chosen to collude with other players to form a super team ( tell me one great who did so) has a losing records in the finals I don't care how many times he got there ( the logo is 1-8 I believe ) in this weak NBA he has two titles in 12 seasons Jordan had 6 in 13 magic had 5 in his first 8 years and bird had 3 in his first 7 in a much much better league and you can lie to yourself and say it wasn't so. He's the only guy who is considered so great that he had to rent himself out to obtain a title fact everything I've said is fact. Not going to talk about how many Russell had. The greats only lost to greats magic lost to bird and vice versa Jordan lost to nobody Russell barely lost which is why wilt only has 1. I'm a fan of basketball and he's on no Mt. Rushmore as of this point IMO you can have whatever one you want but just because he's the best player in awhile which I don't agree with ( Kobe just retired ) he shouldn't get a pass
This means I hate Lebron ?

Lebron James is aggressive and is not held back in elimination games. His stats are actually better than anyones including Michael Jordans. He averages 32.9 points per game in elimination games. Michael Jordan averages 31.3 in elimination games. Does that make him the Goat? No, but this notion that people have about Lebron James because he has not had people help him win in finals is not true. It is a myth. He actually performs extremely well in all of the finals he has played.

I agree mostly with you in this thread. But as a huge LBJ fan since he came into the league, the Dallas series sticks out, and the final game against Boston before he left for Miami stick out like sore thumbs to me. He had poor attitudes/mindsets in those instances, and it's super frustrating.

I'm not arguing he doesn't step up in elimination games. I'm saying he sometimes drifts into that passive mode which drives me crazy. All I want is for him to be that way tomorrow. Based on the last 2 games, he should, but we'll find out tomorrow. Because if he somehow pushes his team to a win, the haters will have a ton less ammo against him.

I agree mostly with you in this thread. But as a huge LBJ fan since he came into the league, the Dallas series sticks out, and the final game against Boston before he left for Miami stick out like sore thumbs to me. He had poor attitudes/mindsets in those instances, and it's super frustrating.

I'm not arguing he doesn't step up in elimination games. I'm saying he sometimes drifts into that passive mode which drives me crazy. All I want is for him to be that way tomorrow. Based on the last 2 games, he should, but we'll find out tomorrow. Because if he somehow pushes his team to a win, the haters will have a ton less ammo against him.
He will have stepped up

Well if you are making the argument the reason it gets to an elimination game is he is not aggressive enough, it is a much more fair argument. Particularly with some of the more sorry supporting cast. You have to do more.

This guy has been a victim of his own greatness from day 1. Here is a guy that was being compared to the goat very early in his career. That was the standard where everyone else had a different standard. This guy, it was well you have to win the championship every year. He was and is that good. It is a very unrealistic standard. These championships are extremely difficult to get to. They arent easy by any means and people just shrug it off as no big deal he gets his team there almost like clockwork. For example how long was Michael Jordan in the league before he finally broke through? People forget Jordan came into the league in 1984 and didn't get to the championship until 1991. It took him 7 years to get to a finals. It took LebronJames just 4 years.

This isn't easy by any stretch. If it were, everyone would be doing it. Getting there is underestimated and he has actually been there more than Michael already while Michael has had more success in the finals. People just expect him to be better than Michael or he is over rated or hyped or whatever. When actually what he has done thus far is nothing short of amazing and I don't think any other players can claim his success during his time in the NBA except Kobe.

Reactions: Brooks B
Where is Sean today? Did he off himself because of Lebron's "average" triple double last night?
I don't think he is very happy right now. A very tough night for haters. I guess the celebration of Lebrons failures didn't take place as expected. Right now the important thing is to find something or someone else to hate.

I don't think he is very happy right now. A very tough night for haters. I guess the celebration of Lebrons failures didn't take place as expected. Right now the important thing is to find something or someone else to hate.
Oh I'm right here did you guys see Kyrie dominate that second half I did YOUR KING faded into the background!!! Games 5-6 showed what he could do game seven what he won't do when it's all on the line. If you watched it tell me I'm wrong. Like he had such a great performance first half something like 14 8 and 6 finished with 13 3 and 5 in the second half man he surely imposed his will. Kyrie shot was a balls of steel shot confident as hell. Lebron got outplayed by Green say it wasn't so. And I am no fan of Curry the Warriors or Lebron and none of my previous statements come close to wishing anything on Lebron I just don't hold him in that high esteem as you guys I thoroughly enjoyed the game.

Oh I'm right here did you guys see Kyrie dominate that second half I did YOUR KING faded into the background!!! Games 5-6 showed what he could do game seven what he won't do when it's all on the line. If you watched it tell me I'm wrong. Like he had such a great performance first half something like 14 8 and 6 finished with 13 3 and 5 in the second half man he surely imposed his will. Kyrie shot was a balls of steel shot confident as hell. Lebron got outplayed by Green say it wasn't so. And I am no fan of Curry the Warriors or Lebron and none of my previous statements come close to wishing anything on Lebron I just don't hold him in that high esteem as you guys I thoroughly enjoyed the game.
By the way they were down by 7 with his best half!! Give Irving his credit he deserves it.

Oh and that great player on GS I mean great shooter is he still making boneheaded plays ? Shooting bad shots and getting in foul trouble? Should have been a blowout but the passive Lebron showed up AGAIN.

Oh and that great player on GS I mean great shooter is he still making boneheaded plays ? Shooting bad shots and getting in foul trouble? Should have been a blowout but the passive Lebron showed up AGAIN.
Dude hit the key free throw to win it after a key block. Triple double is not showing up? Your argument is toast. Give it up before you dig a deeper hole.

Spit out my coffee on this gem. Kyrie and Lebron made game winning plays. What point am I completely destroying today? I imagine it would be easier to just admit you were wrong. Lebron had a triple double....and several key defensive plays including a game saving block. Again...you probably do watch basketball but do you honestly know what you are watching? There are other ways to affect a game than scoring for example. Trple doubles are basketballs most respected stat for good reason.

Triple double....please go find out what they are. I don't want you to look this ridiculous. Hint. You don't get them being passive. You get them being active....and that doesn't even include defensive activity. I don't think passive is your word here sir lol

Green got hot and played well but he lost sir. So what? Nobody cares although i respect nutcracker for shaking the kings hand.

Triple double....please go find out what they are. I don't want you to look this ridiculous. Hint. You don't get them being passive. You get them being active....and that doesn't even include defensive activity. I don't think passive is your word here sir lol

Green got hot and played well but he lost sir. So what? Nobody cares although i respect nutcracker for shaking the kings hand.
Lol so the triple double is the bottom line huh ? Watched the game with a whole bunch of King fans and they also saw how passive he was break down the halves buddy that was not a game worthy of his talents but once again the guy is great but there is no way that was a great performance. I think you just jock ride the guy personally evidenced how you just crapped on a guy who came 1 assist or rebound from a triple double himself and his performance was why his team was even in the game but you give more credence to James when Kyrie shot was the big shot and that's coming from his coach !!! You can't even be honest and give that Youn man credit because it takes away from James. I didn't think you could discredit facts by the way.

Lol so the triple double is the bottom line huh ? Watched the game with a whole bunch of King fans and they also saw how passive he was break down the halves buddy that was not a game worthy of his talents but once again the guy is great but there is no way that was a great performance. I think you just jock ride the guy personally evidenced how you just crapped on a guy who came 1 assist or rebound from a triple double himself and his performance was why his team was even in the game but you give more credence to James when Kyrie shot was the big shot and that's coming from his coach !!! You can't even be honest and give that Youn man credit because it takes away from James. I didn't think you could discredit facts by the way.
This is about James, not Kyrie. You are deflecting now because the King won another championship. No one said Kyrie didn't have a good game. It's a team effort, yet you are some of the irrational making it all about Lebron.

Les see if you can understand this while Lebron quietly amassed a triple double Irving was loudly proclaiming his dominance and winning the game. You ever watched a game and at the end was like he had that didn't seem like it. That's how his game was yesterday. If you think he dominated good for you. 5-6 were dominating games this was not.

Les see if you can understand this while Lebron quietly amassed a triple double Irving was loudly proclaiming his dominance and winning the game. You ever watched a game and at the end was like he had that didn't seem like it. That's how his game was yesterday. If you think he dominated good for you. 5-6 were dominating games this was not.
He won, the Cavs won. Get over it.

This is about James, not Kyrie. You are deflecting now because the King won another championship. No one said Kyrie didn't have a good game.
He didn't just have a good game he won the game !!!! I don't know what you're talking about good for him and I clearly remember saying that if he dominated like games 5-6 that they would win. I honestly didn't know what to expect from Kyrie seeing it would be his first game 7 but he shined and that's why they won because his performance was dominating. They got there because of Lebron but they won because of Kyrie. I don't even know why it's a problem admitting that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT