ADVERTISEMENT

Hey....I'm A Witness...lmao

He won, the Cavs won. Get over it.
Good for them I don't hate the Cavs or any team for that matter. I'm a basketball fan and a football fan. Allegiances cloud your judgement at times. It's amazing how critique and difference of opinion become hate to people

Lol so the triple double is the bottom line huh ? Watched the game with a whole bunch of King fans and they also saw how passive he was break down the halves buddy that was not a game worthy of his talents but once again the guy is great but there is no way that was a great performance. I think you just jock ride the guy personally evidenced how you just crapped on a guy who came 1 assist or rebound from a triple double himself and his performance was why his team was even in the game but you give more credence to James when Kyrie shot was the big shot and that's coming from his coach !!! You can't even be honest and give that Youn man credit because it takes away from James. I didn't think you could discredit facts by the way.

You are thoroughly embarrassing youself here. He had a triple double and he won the game. Kyrie did his job which would have been moot had Lebron not blockef a shot. Again...you don't understand what you are watching it seems. Your friends don't seem to understand it either. That's unfortunate.Safe to say triple doubles are a very good game.

He didn't just have a good game he won the game !!!! I don't know what you're talking about good for him and I clearly remember saying that if he dominated like games 5-6 that they would win. I honestly didn't know what to expect from Kyrie seeing it would be his first game 7 but he shined and that's why they won because his performance was dominating. They got there because of Lebron but they won because of Kyrie. I don't even know why it's a problem admitting that.
Kyrie won the game on O, Lebron won it on D. Great, it is a team game. Keep deflecting form the triple double.

You are thoroughly embarrassing youself here. He had a triple double and he won the game. Kyrie did his job which would have been moot had Lebron not blockef a shot. Again...you don't understand what you are watching it seems. Your friends don't seem to understand it either. That's unfortunate.
A blocked shot won the game ?!!! Really because I thought Irving hit a fall away 3 in Curry's face 3>2 isn't it? Anything for Lebron to be the man huh. I'm not embarrassed at all sir. His coach Isaiah and a slew of other people in the NBA seem to know who won the game too. You have your Lebron love fest where he can't be critiqued or taken to task. But you're saying this game was on par with the previous two by him correct.

A blocked shot won the game ?!!! Really because I thought Irving hit a fall away 3 in Curry's face 3>2 isn't it? Anything for Lebron to be the man huh. I'm not embarrassed at all sir. His coach Isaiah and a slew of other people in the NBA seem to know who won the game too. You have your Lebron love fest where he can't be critiqued or taken to task. But you're saying this game was on par with the previous two by him correct.
I didnt say anything about the last two. I said a triple double is a great game...and it is.

Kyrie won the game on O, Lebron won it on D. Great, it is a team game. Keep deflecting form the triple double.
Great he got a triple dub good for Bron he could've had 40 16 and 13 and blew they behinds out. Which is what should've happened !!! 13-3-5 in the second half great #'s

Dude, your criteria on what is good/great is based solely on points, which is flawed and shows us you know little about sports.

Great he got a triple dub good for Bron he could've had 40 16 and 13 and blew they behinds out. Which is what should've happened !!! 13-3-5 in the second half great #'s
Lol. Had Lebron blew anyone out you would have cried GS laid down.

I see Bron fans cannot admit that he did not have a dominating performance damn the Trip dub he amassed most of the other #'s in the first half. 8 boards and 6 assists and they were down by 7 so what did it mean. I mean cmon. He got 3 more boards in a half 5 assists in a half and 13 points in half. 3 min left in the 4th and he had 9 points 3 boards and 5 assists that is just a dominating performance never seen anything like it !!!

I see Bron fans cannot admit that he did not have a dominating performance damn the Trip dub he amassed most of the other #'s in the first half. 8 boards and 6 assists and they were down by 7 so what did it mean. I mean cmon. He got 3 more boards in a half 5 assists in a half and 13 points in half. 3 min left in the 4th and he had 9 points 3 boards and 5 assists that is just a dominating performance never seen anything like it !!!
Now you are judging by half in a win?

Lol. Had Lebron blew anyone out you would have cried GS laid down.
You do not know me I already said that I didn't think they were a great team so why would I do that. Like I said difference of opinion on Lebron. I feel he was capable of something else and was looking for it in game 7 he did not dominate if you think so that's your right

Lebron also help keep GS scoreless for the last 4:29? Guess it didn't count since it isn't points scored?

I clearly looked at both halves sir and gave you the #'s plain as day one half was vastly different broke both halves down not just one or did you choose not to see it ?
Who gives a crap about half? They won and if Lebron didn't out up good #'s in either half they would have lost.

Lol!!! You see the
Who gives a crap about half? They won and if Lebron didn't out up good #'s in either half they would have lost.
#'s those are good for him ? Ok you're not going to convince me that that was a dominant performance and I'm not going to convince you. At this moment I don't believe he's top 5 or the GOAT and you do no changing anyone's mind. When the #'s put in your face and you're that dismissive. He had a good game not a great or dominating one that's my stance you have yours. My personal opinion is just that mine. And yours is yours.

Lol!!! You see the

#'s those are good for him ? Ok you're not going to convince me that that was a dominant performance and I'm not going to convince you. At this moment I don't believe he's top 5 or the GOAT and you do no changing anyone's mind. When the #'s put in your face and you're that dismissive. He had a good game not a great or dominating one that's my stance you have yours. My personal opinion is just that mine. And yours is yours.
Dude, you are splitting numbers by half. Why not just split them by quarters to further push your idiotic point?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT