ADVERTISEMENT

Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary, why are you addressing a guy that has had sooo many threads deleted over the last few months? Majority of his threads are crap, after everyone has gone to bed. Many are deleted. This a guy who one minute, said we don't have enough to win it. Another minute, GUARANTEED we'd win it.????

Gary, why are you addressing a guy that has had sooo many threads deleted over the last few months? Majority of his threads are crap, after everyone has gone to bed. Many are deleted. This a guy who one minute, said we don't have enough to win it. Another minute, GUARANTEED we'd win it.????

Ok........

Toledo, how do you work hard all year to get to Omaha and then go down looking like this?

Strike zone has been the strike zone all night. Most of the pitches Miami watched was down the damn middle. The guy was getting close calls with 2 strikes. You have to adjust and fight those pitches off.. Standing there watching to the tune of 7 looking damn sure won’t work. Swing the ever loving fckn bat.
Exactly, if its near the zone you swing with two strikes.....this is taught in little league and not a new revelation.

Gary...Gary...Gary...Gary..,,, these are the bulk of your boy's threads ....

The guy was hitting close to the corners all night. The ump was calling them strikes. Even the announcers noticed. But they were close. You have to adjust. Sitting back with your bat on the shoulder isn't the way to go.
We got outplayed tonight. Gave them 3 free in the first and never recovered

Ok........

Toledo, how do you work hard all year to get to Omaha and then go down looking like this?

This Omaha display is unacceptable. What does this game have to do with what I'm asking? One member is allowed to post redundant posts, every couple of nights. No one sees them to complain, because they're deleted overnight. Is he protected because he's been on for a decade? I must be protected, since I've been on a dozen years?

This Omaha display is unacceptable. What does this game have to do with what I'm asking? One member is allowed to post redundant posts, every couple of nights. No one sees them to complain, because they're deleted overnight. Is he protected because he's been on for a decade? I must be protected, since I've been on a dozen years?

If you’ve been on here 12 years, then you know that threads that have nothing to do with the Canes will get deleted. What’s the big deal

If you’ve been on here 12 years, then you know that threads that have nothing to do with the Canes will get deleted. What’s the big deal

My point is that one guy has made a 34k post legend of himself...while at least 20k of them are crap...and responses to his own threads. What's confusing?

1) I am a celebrity poster. 2) I am funny. 3) I am just better than you. 4) I live in a much nicer house. 5) My dog can beat up your dog. 6) My women call "SECURITY" when you get near.

Reactions: dalew2009
shots_s660.jpg

1) I am a celebrity poster. 2) I am funny. 3) I am just better than you. 4) I live in a much nicer house. 5) My dog can beat up your dog. 6) My women call "SECURITY" when you get near.

I'm a "celebrity poster". "I'm better than you". Exactly my point. You've gained a sense of entitlement that is unprecedented here. Why? Because you post non-stop? You compared yourself to Varkas last week. You're nothing compared to him...other than post counts.

I'm a "celebrity poster". "I'm better than you". Exactly my point. You've gained a sense of entitlement that is unprecedented here. Why? Because you post non-stop? You compared yourself to Varkas last week. You're nothing compared to him...other than post counts.

Bro, you need to relax haha. Most of Honey's pots are sarcastic and hilarious. And when he isn't being sarcastic and hilarious, he is usually saying intelligent things.

Well me and him hang out a lot. So I can't say anything. That's what it's like to get outta the house man. You get to actually meet other posters who you realize are just better than you.

So knowing Varkas makes it ok to "Gary", "Gary Listen", "For Real Gary" all night long? Once the clock strike midnight, you're relentless. Of course, when not many are on to see the ish you spew. It's intolerable.

So knowing Varkas makes it ok to "Gary", "Gary Listen", "For Real Gary" all night long? Once the clock strike midnight, you're relentless. Of course, when not many are on to see the ish you spew. It's intolerable.

Correct. I am a RELENTLESS MANIAC! You can always ignore me. That would be very welcome.

Toledo the ignore function was created for situations like this

OK. You're setting the precedent that it's ok to post nonsense, night after night. No matter how irrelevant it is to UM athletics. I get it. If you pay to subscribe, you can post whatever you want. I guess I should have no fear of being banned then.

OK. You're setting the precedent that it's ok to post nonsense, night after night. No matter how irrelevant it is to UM athletics. I get it. If you pay to subscribe, you can post whatever you want. I guess I should have no fear of being banned then.

That is correct moron. So post away. You won't be banned. Nobody reads your crap anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT