ADVERTISEMENT

Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Toledo. If I let my guard down and you get a clean shot, please blow away my poor liver and not my handsome face. And use a high caliber rifle.

How butthurt are you that I exposed your illness to the board?

My illness is exposing a fraud? Yes, I'm ill then. Many of our board members have been on for a decade or more. Any of you remember honey back in 2008? 2006? Anybody remember him back then as a board genius? He'd like us to think so.

Who knows. I used to think Phlipper was a serial killer but he turned out okay. But I really think you have some issues to battle Toledo.

You are dangerous. And now the board knows it.

You're a complete fraud, now the board knows it. You act like this Cane historian, more knowledgable than everyone else on every topic. Yet, for 10/12 years you've been on the board, you were no one. A complete nobody. Now you're god on this board?

GARY!.. THE PRESSURE MONDAY WILL BE ENORMOUS!!! {dont let toledo behind you with a knife}

It's ok, honey. Keep posting stupid ish badmouthing me. None of it changes the fact that you were NO ONE for a decade. You became someone by posting relentlessly. Fake hero.
Well I guess people go in spurts when it comes to relevancy depending on the decade. Although HoneyIV may be four feet eleven inches tall, I do recall at one time in his existence he was the starting center for one of the top teams in Dade County and probably the state of Florida, all while snapping the ball to a guy who ended up leading Michigan to a Rose Bowl victory…….your turn.

Well I guess people go in spurts when it comes to relevancy depending on the decade. Although HoneyIV may be four feet eleven inches tall, I do recall at one time in his existence he was the starting center for one of the top teams in Dade County and probably the state of Florida, all while snapping the ball to a guy who ended up leading Michigan to a Rose Bowl victory…….your turn.

4'11" ?????? I am at least 5'3"

D Brown ended up in L.A. playing that guitar. But I played with Michael Dames too. And once, just once...me and Olden Reese teamed up vs a real alligator to wrestle.

From what I had seen of Canes Pitching as of late I didnt feel confident we would advance far in the CWS. It helped Arizona that the UMP had a wide strike zone. as I believe Morris tells them to take the first pitch. Way too many called strikeouts. I think UM was done after the first inning .They wet the bed.

Reactions: BreakingCane

You truly proved me wrong. His high school exploit clearly offset his current bullshit. Being a high school center more than offsets an adult life of pretending to be an authority on a subject which you clearly are not. You got me.

You truly proved me wrong. His high school exploit clearly offset his current bullshit. Being a high school center more than offsets an adult life of pretending to be an authority on a subject which you clearly are not. You got me.

Toledo. Gary can easily find your cell# in your info. From there we can look up MUGSHOTS.COM. The meds Toledo. The meds.

From what I had seen of Canes Pitching as of late I didnt feel confident we would advance far in the CWS. It helped Arizona that the UMP had a wide strike zone. as I believe Morris tells them to take the first pitch. Way too many called strikeouts. I think UM was done after the first inning .They wet the bed.

You may have missed it but this thread is no longer about baseball.

D Brown ended up in L.A. playing that guitar. But I played with Michael Dames too. And once, just once...me and Olden Reese teamed up vs a real alligator to wrestle.
I forgot about Dames. As for D Brown....it seemed like his downfall was that he never enjoyed playing anymore....if that can be considered a downfall because he was pretty good with the guitar and one time was the hottest act on the Beach.

I forgot about Dames. As for D Brown....it seemed like his downfall was that he never enjoyed playing anymore....if that can be considered a downfall because he was pretty good with the guitar and one time was the hottest act on the Beach.

Dames broke his leg in his first year at Michigan and D Brown kinda, sorta, didn't make the grades.

Toledo. Gary can easily find your cell# in your info. From there we can look up MUGSHOTS.COM. The meds Toledo. The meds.

Your defense to me pointing out that you've spent 10/12 years on this board as a no one, is Gary can get your mug shots? Wow. You really have nothing to prove to your followers that I'm wrong. You were a no one for a decade. Post like crazy, and suddenly you're an insider. OK. You're very important!

Your defense to me pointing out that you've spent 10/12 years on this board as a no one, is Gary can get your mug shots? Wow. You really have nothing to prove to your followers that I'm wrong. You were a no one for a decade. Post like crazy, and suddenly you're an insider. OK. You're very important!

This thread is now restricted to adults with no mental illnesses now Toledo. Therefore, you cannot buy a gun....XXXXX I mean participate in the conversation.

This is hilarious. Toledo is butt hurt because Honey is a legend in his own mind. As the great philosopher Randy Shannon would have said "honey is honey "
As to the game today As the other great philosopher ( my man Ron Washington) said so eloquently " that's the way baseball go"

Reactions: Doc Holliday-JB
This thread is now restricted to adults with no mental illnesses now Toledo. Therefore, you cannot buy a gun....XXXXX I mean participate in the conversation.

What are you talking about? Is Toledo a mental illness? No one with Toledo can speak? Who can't buy a gun? Who can't participate?

Toledo, in the grand scheme of thing, you must admit....I am much more important than you.

This is hilarious. Toledo is butt hurt because Honey is a legend in his own mind. As the great philosopher Randy Shannon would have said "honey is honey "
As to the game today As the other great philosopher ( my man Ron Washington) said so eloquently " that's the way baseball go"

They got us. Ump was wild, but he was wild for both teams, right? By the way, I thought you were dead. Or was that HowieCane. I can never seem to differentiate.

Toledo, in the grand scheme of thing, you must admit....I am much more important than you.

You've figured it out. Your nonstop, useless drivel has made you much more important than me. Now that you've achieved your obvious lifelong goal of being important on a chat room, can you go away? I'll go back to my 12 year status of being a background board member, only posting when I actually have something to say.

They got us. Ump was wild, but he was wild for both teams, right? By the way, I thought you were dead. Or was that HowieCane. I can never seem to differentiate.
No alive , well, slimmed down and working out with renewed season tickets and will be looking for you with evil intentions at home games

You've figured it out. Your nonstop, useless drivel has made you much more important than me. Now that you've achieved your obvious lifelong goal of being important on a chat room, can you go away? I'll go back to my 12 year status of being a background board member, only posting when I actually have something to say.

The meds Toledo...the meds. And yes, I am the most important poster in here.

No alive , well, slimmed down and working out with renewed season tickets and will be looking for you with evil intentions at home games

I'm not too hard to find at games. Ppl seem to find me all the time. Guess what? I moved back to the 50 now that Golden WAS FIRED!

GARY! there is nothing in the rules if a poster has a psycho stalking him/her!!!! This is a weakness in CANESPORT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT