ADVERTISEMENT

Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honey? Are you charging for your psychotherapy? You may get reported for practicing without a license.

Man's down and out. I got nothing more to say. I think his big error was thinking that I was (predictably) hammered on Sat night and would pass out. But I don't EVER drink after tough losses in baseball or football. Kid needs to update his scouting report. I also, have to pick up my cousin at MIA at 9AM. He never counted on that either. I rarely sleep when I have to wake up at like 8AM.

Gonna go now, catch a 2hr power nap. Celebrate Father's Day with my kids and my own father. Real life stuff. Badmouth me while m gone, it's ok. Reassert your board dominance. Make more hollow threats. In the end, I'll still know what started this on page 1. By the way friend, wanna tailgate when our Canes come to Toledo in a few years?
You said this 5-6 hours ago.

As expected, honey's slurper slides in to clean up the money shot residue. How do I taste?

Man's down and out. I got nothing more to say. I think his big error was thinking that I was (predictably) hammered on Sat night and would pass out. But I don't EVER drink after tough losses in baseball or football. Kid needs to update his scouting report. I also, have to pick up my cousin at MIA at 9AM. He never counted on that either. I rarely sleep when I have to wake up at like 8AM.

Down and out? I'm sky high? How couldn't I be? You've told us all how you're the best? I went toe to with the best for 10 pages! Street cred, right?

Down and out? I'm sky high? How couldn't I be? You've told us all how you're the best? I went toe to with the best for 10 pages! Street cred, right?
Really guy you sat here and complained about Honey for 11 pages. You have lost reality with what you were trying to get across. Honey is very knowledgeable about our canes and Vodka. You are not the only one that sees these drunk posts. And most time he is joking around He pays a subscription just like the rest of us. He can post what he wants. You don't have to read them. That's what I do just pass them by. Is it that hard to scroll past his post? You get no street cred he was playing with you like a boxer with a good jab. You didn't make him look stupid you made yourself look petty. I have read several of your posts in the past and they seemed very good. You seem obsessed with him. How else can you call out Gary? Plus a lot of these guys have met and been at the games together. Maybe he was asking him as someone he has sat and watched a few games with?

Toledo, you need to start drinking more. Only then will you understand.
Happy Fathers Day.
Honey

Reactions: apopkacane
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT