ADVERTISEMENT

Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managers need to get their teams ready, and players need to execute. Neither did their jobs.

Can't disagree with U on this one.

Mediavilla sank us to start the game.

As to why we took so many called 3rd strikes....we'll have to hear the post-game but we never changed. Usually, the 2nd or 3rd time around batter adjust but we kept taking the first 2 pitches, then Bannister finished us off with breaking stuff.

Fittingly, the game ended on a SO.

Great pitching will almost always win....but we didn't seem to put up much of a fight at the plate.

Go Canes!

Actually you're correct. By the time it hits the lounge I am already passed out in the Paddy Wagon.

Can't disagree with U on this one.

Mediavilla sank us to start the game.

As to why we took so many called 3rd strikes....we'll have to hear the post-game but we never changed. Usually, the 2nd or 3rd time around batter adjust but we kept taking the first 2 pitches, then Bannister finished us off with breaking stuff.

Fittingly, the game ended on a SO.

Great pitching will almost always win....but we didn't seem to put up much of a fight at the plate.

Go Canes!

Willie and Batista are the only 2 players that brought their hit stick... The rest... Idk what they were waiting on. A lot of pitches was put on a T and they took them all night. Frustrating.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
That is correct moron. So post away. You won't be banned. Nobody reads your crap anyway.

Really? How many of your "NBAs rigged" posts did this board read? All deleted, cuz they were crap. How many "Gary!" threads too? All of them. Gary, you can't handle the pressure.etc. No one can counter you here, because they didn't see your useless drivel. It was all deleted overnite!

Really? How many of your "NBAs rigged" posts did this board read? All deleted, cuz they were crap. How many "Gary!" threads too? All of them. Gary, you can't handle the pressure.etc. No one can counter you here, because they didn't see your useless drivel. It was all deleted overnite!

I see we have a Cleveland fan here. Guess what? You are losing tomorrow night moron.

Actually you're correct. By the time it hits the lounge I am already passed out in the Paddy Wagon.

So you admit to posting useless drivel that no one sees? The board misses your crap because it's deleted before they wake up?

GARY! LISTEN! THE NBA IS FIXED!! CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE MONDAY VS UC SANTA BARBARA?

985px-The_pressure_cooker.gif

TOLEDO. THE CANES GO 50-12 ONLY TO LOSE 5-1 IN OMAHA?? YOUR THOUGHTS?

Do you feel like a big shot now? Did that boost your fragile ego?

Honey is a great fan and shows up and supports ($$) the program. When his posts are coherent, he is a knowledgeable fan. There is definitely a double standard for him. His random posts mean no harm and if I were running the show, I would encourage more posters to be like him.

Honey is a great fan and shows up and supports ($$) the program. When his posts are coherent, he is a knowledgeable fan. There is definitely a double standard for him. His random posts mean no harm and if I were running the show, I would encourage more posters to be like him.

THANK YOU!! AS TOLEDO CONTINUES TO CHIP AWAY AT MY ALREADY FRAGILE CONFIDENCE!

Reactions: Tim1977
TOLEDO. THE CANES GO 50-12 ONLY TO LOSE 5-1 IN OMAHA?? YOUR THOUGHTS?

Do you feel like a big shot now? Did that boost your fragile ego?

I'm very disappointed in the result. I'm confused by your post though. Do I feel like a big shot because we lost? No. Do you? What is your point here? Did I miss something? Some secret "insider" meeting, that only you and the board bullies were a part of? I am allowed to be disappointed right? Wanna clear my feelings with you first...since you run the board and all...

I'm very disappointed in the result. I'm confused by your post though. Do I feel like a big shot because we lost? No. Do you? What is your point here? Did I miss something? Some secret "insider" meeting, that only you and the board bullies were a part of? I am allowed to be disappointed right? Wanna clear my feelings with you first...since you run the board and all...

I am a big shot because I am a big shot. And you feel low because somewhere in your life you got burned. That's too bad. But don't take it out on me and the board please.

I am a big shot because I am a big shot. And you feel low because somewhere in your life you got burned. That's too bad. But don't take it out on me and the board please.

The difference between you & me, is that you NEED to be a big shot. I couldn't care less. If I'm lying, wouldn't I have more than 500 posts in 12 years? You however, have 34.5k posts in 9 years. Are you making up for something? Something you're lacking in as a man?

No. No. Your pathos is very consistent with the Orlando gunman and the psycho that shot the singer. You stalk. And stalk. And stalk. You need help dude. I'm not saying this in a bad way.

Or worse yet. TOLEDOCANE FLIPS! BLOWS AWAY HONEY". But that can't happen because celebs are bullet proof

No. No. Your pathos is very consistent with the Orlando gunman and the psycho that shot the singer. You stalk. And stalk. And stalk. You need help dude. I'm not saying this in a bad way.

That's your answer? Sad. I don't stalk you. I just simply read your belligerent posts after most have gone to bed. I then reply, telling you how stupid you are, when your board bullies aren't around to defend you. Then, the mods delete your stupid ish overnite, because it's stupid ish. Then no one knows any better? They don't realize how full of crap you are.

No. You stalk me. You have an illness. You have been on here 12 years and now you stalk me. That is progressional psychosis. You have an illness. And I am sure this isn't your first time.

The difference between you & me, is that you NEED to be a big shot. I couldn't care less. If I'm lying, wouldn't I have more than 500 posts in 12 years? You however, have 34.5k posts in 9 years. Are you making up for something? Something you're lacking in as a man?
Yet you have spent the last two hours creating threads and posts about him. Irony makes the world go round....and round....and round......

Reactions: Doc Holliday-JB
Yet you have spent the last two hours creating threads and posts about him. Irony makes the world go round....and round....and round......

He is ill, TC. Not all his fault. Beginning to realize it now thanks to some help I'm getting from some clients in the biz. "Copy and paste" is awesome.

This guy has issues.

No. You stalk me. You have an illness. You have been on here 12 years and now you stalk me. That is progressional psychosis. You have an illness. And I am sure this isn't your first time.

Funny, that in 12 years, I've attacked no one but you. Anyone else find that funny? Been a lot of doucesacs on here. I've confronted none of them...but you. If you are soooo legendary, why did it take you 10 years on this board to get there? I watched you be a useless turd for years! Only once you started posting nonstop, did you gain recognition. You're a fake hero.

But the tendency to focus, suddenly, on one object or person is a sickness. you need help man. Not saying you are dangerous. But you need some kind of help. No hard feelings.

I can't help it if I am so good that Gary has to call me out, singularly. God just created me better than you.

Again, if you were as important as you'd like us to believe, why were you a complete unknown for 10/12 years I've been on here? I'm an unknown, yet I was more influential than you were for most of those years. I post next to nothing, only when I ACTUALLY have something to say. You speak just to hear yourself. You're a plastic soldier.

Toledo. There is help.

Thorazine
Loxapine
Navane
Trilafon

Mental illness is nothing to fool around with

Again, if you were as important as you'd like us to believe, why were you a complete unknown for 10/12 years I've been on here? I'm an unknown, yet I was more influential than you were for most of those years. I post next to nothing, only when I ACTUALLY have something to say. You speak just to hear yourself. You're a plastic soldier.

It's ok, honey. Keep posting stupid ish badmouthing me. None of it changes the fact that you were NO ONE for a decade. You became someone by posting relentlessly. Fake hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT