ADVERTISEMENT

Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not about winning. It's about getting you some help. Dude. Nobody heard from you in 12 years and then you wanna pick a fight. That's sick man. It's like you sprouted this anger like a summer thunderstorm. In one day. That's not normal man. Most ppl take a few years to hate me.

Funny that you're the only one in 12 years I've had a problem with. Coincidence? I think not.

I've seen far better than you come and go. The great ones realize they're great, and handle it. You're good, trying to prove to everyone that you're great. Doesn't work like that.

It's your luck that you are sans the kiddos tonight. You have some time on your hands. That won't be the case every day.

it works the way i want it to work. You should know that by now on here. I call the shots. i am the key cog.

I haven't spoken to you until today. But I can promise you, you'll never want to speak to me again when this is over.

Really? We've spoke many times. You've threatened to kill me. Oh, that's right. That was in one of your threads that was deleted overnight, so the rest of the board didn't see it.

Those posters that you refer to were banished at my request for posting too much "inside info" that never came true.

I am a (not so silent partner) and own 35% of Canesport. I am thinking about firing Matt.

No way imbecile. You've been looking for a way out for 5 hours. Fvck you.

Oh, the language. How has a non-posting lurker(yout words) gotten to you so much? A board bauce, as you describe yourself, would never be troubled by someone like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT