ADVERTISEMENT

Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes we pick fights that we shouldn't. I believe you learned that tonight. About 5 hours ago. You realize that I am 'conditioning' you right now. It is a psychological term.

Sometimes we pick fights that we shouldn't. I believe you learned that tonight. About 5 hours ago. You realize that I am 'conditioning' you right now. It is a psychological term.

Back to the shrink talk. Yes, you're definitely putting me in my place. Never should've started this, because I'm cleeeaaarrlly losing. A self proclaimed board bauce, stifled by a lurker, clearly shows I'm losing.

Why keep saying I'm angry? I'm not angry. I just don't like you. I don't like the way you bully the board. I don't like the fact that you're clearly flustered, yet won't admit it. Not used to people not backing down, huh?

The anger Toledo. That is what gave you up. You are angry. You can't hide it. I just want to paint happy little trees on my canvas here. But I have to keep looking back at my laptop!! Sucks big time.

The anger Toledo. That is what gave you up. You are angry. You can't hide it. I just want to paint happy little trees on my canvas here. But I have to keep looking back at my laptop!! Sucks big time.

Again with the anger? I believe it was you that cursed at me. You that threatened to banish me. Those are acts of an angry person.

Happy little clouds Toledo. It's about happy little clouds. The board will need a much tougher bully buster than you. Hopefully one that shows up for games too instead of hiding.

I bought this Bob Ross painting kit and I am screwing up my happy little painting because of Toledo Cane and his anger.

Happy little clouds Toledo. It's about happy little clouds. The board will need a much tougher bully buster than you. Hopefully one that shows up for games too instead of hiding.

Funny you pretend to know anything about me. I haven't done the same to you. But I'm the angry one?

Bob Ross ( if he was alive) would kick your ass. But I have now maneuvered my canvas in front of my laptop. Let's see if that helps.

Ross emphasized landscapes. But I will now deviate and try to paint a happy little Toledo Cane now since I screwed up my painting. It will be difficult as we've no reference point.

Need to get an IT friend to teach me how to post pics. That way the Toledo part of my name wouldn't allow predetermined judgments of allegiance.

When the rest of the board wakes up, they'll see 10 pages and ish themselves. Then they'll see that a lurker stood up to the guy that runs the board (your words, not mine), and really ish themselves.

It's not hard to do. Just punch the bully in the face. He won't know how respond after that.

When the rest of the board wakes up, they'll see 10 pages and ish themselves. Then they'll see that a lurker stood up to the guy that runs the board (your words, not mine), and really ish themselves.

It's all about painting happy little Toledo Canes and coasting to the finish now.:)

He'll just ramble on for hours, arguing with someone he feels is lesser than him. Not accomplishing anything, while trying to reassert his dominance.

Pretty much what happened here, isn't it? Said bully is rambling on about painting this or that, while really saying nothing. Trying to act important...

My IQ dropped 20 points after reading this thread. Lucky for me I started out high enough to cover such a drop without falling to Toledocane levels.

Yes, Toledo is the only involved here. Blame him and keep cuckolding yourself to honey. Makes perfect sense.

You control it so much, that you couldn't shut up a poster you called a lurker. A poster you proclaimed you'd banish. Point taken.

But I can't shut up my dog or my neighbor's cat either. But I give it the old college try. But they get the horns eventually.

Gonna go now, catch a 2hr power nap. Celebrate Father's Day with my kids and my own father. Real life stuff. Badmouth me while m gone, it's ok. Reassert your board dominance. Make more hollow threats. In the end, I'll still know what started this on page 1. By the way friend, wanna tailgate when our Canes come to Toledo in a few years?

I have decided to paint Toledo Cane as a stick figure in my painting. I think it is appropriate.

Gonna go now, catch a 2hr power nap. Celebrate Father's Day with my kids and my own father. Real life stuff. Badmouth me while m gone, it's ok. Reassert your board dominance. Make more hollow threats. In the end, I'll still know what started this on page 1. By the way friend, wanna tailgate when our Canes come to Toledo in a few years?

Sure. Message me your cell#. I will call you tomorrow. I mean today. Leave me your real name, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT