ADVERTISEMENT

I am I Stupid for Buying an AR 15?

Your guys are doing the killing. Solution, ban my guys' weapons.
You don't give a shit about any of this killing. You have never responded to claims that Libs like you are the cause of minority children killed in all of our major Lib cities.

You must love what's happening in Chicago, NYC, Philly and Balt where more kids are murdered by their friends, neighbors and relatives in one weekend than are killed by these serial killers in a year. You don't give a rat's ass about those kids, it's just fodder for your unending, simplistic rantings.

Apparently, San Francisco has had enough of you doofuses.
Here's my solution ban ALL military style weapons. Can you at least do that to save our children and the kids in Chicago, NYC, Philly since you seem concerned about them like me?

Then get Trump and other Republicans to support the ban of military style weapons. See if you can do that.
The idiot claims "guns don't kill kids". Tell that to all the parents in Uvalde who lost children. The House voted to raise the minimum age to buy semi-automatic from 18 to 21. All but ten Republicans voted against it.

Last edited:
I am at a loss for why these people continue to tout the lies of the NRA. They love their guns more than our kids.
As far as the NRA goes, the Repubs believe in the old saying." Don't bite the hand that feeds you". In 2016, the NRA spent more than $30 million on behalf of the Trump campaign and $12 million attacking Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
Are you that dense? I suggested you compare our rates to Australia or New Zealand and you give me a chart comparing the US to a bunch of third world countries infested with drug violence. Thanks for proving my point!!
“ drug infested violence” is rampant in this country ……good God are you ignorant .. post less please

Reactions: central17
Here's my solution ban ALL military style weapons. Can you at least do that to save our children and the kids in Chicago, NYC, Philly since you seem concerned about them like me?
I'm not knowledgeable enough to have a defined position here. I'm for enabling experienced, responsible people to keep some of these weapons securely. For the rest of us I'd severely limit the choices in this category...if it is a category.

I would listen to those on both sides of this issue as we begin to learn what we've been talking about. That debate is starting right about now.

You do realize that, most probably, none of these kids in Chicago, etc were killed by anything other than handguns. How would your idea help them?

Can you fukking read? Where did I say this country has "drug infested violence"? Please share with us.
You literally can’t be this dumb …. Ever heard of the word context … look it up in you’re cliff notes for a thesaurus ….

You literally can’t be this dumb …. Ever heard of the word context … look it up in you’re cliff notes for a thesaurus ….
You're not getting off easy, dumbass. Learn to read and don't use a big word for you, "context", to deflect.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Last edited:
You're not getting off easy, dumbass. Learn to read and don't use a big word for you, "context", to deflect.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Edible just kicked in , thus , I will digress…..night is young …. Audi 5000G

I would never suggest anybody kill Republicans aka Hyenas. I just prefer military style weapons not be used to kill our children. You onboard with that?
I don't want children to be killed with anything, even when they're in the womb.

I'm not knowledgeable enough to have a defined position here. I'm for enabling experienced, responsible people to keep some of these weapons securely. For the rest of us I'd severely limit the choices in this category...if it is a category.

I would listen to those on both sides of this issue as we begin to learn what we've been talking about. That debate is starting right about now.

You do realize that, most probably, none of these kids in Chicago, etc were killed by anything other than handguns. How would your idea help them?
To be honest, I think we have too many guns. How are these kids getting these guns?

Are you that dense? I suggested you compare our rates to Australia or New Zealand and you give me a chart comparing the US to a bunch of third world countries infested with drug violence. Thanks for proving my point cuz Australia and New Zealand rates are well below the US.
Are you this dense to not see the HUGE difference in population between the US and those nations and Russia is more comparable because of the population? You could cherry-pick states in the USA to compare to Australia and New Zealand and then there is this...

"Australia is a small country, with only a few more million people than Florida spread out over an entire continent"

https://fee.org/articles/the-myth-that-australias-gun-laws-reduced-gun-homicides/

The idiot claims "guns don't kill kids". Tell that to all the parents in Uvalde who lost children. The House voted to raise the minimum age to buy semi-automatic from 18 to 21. All but ten Republicans voted against it.
I see so if that evil kid used a car to run over kids in the parking lot its all good

Then get Trump and other Republicans to support the ban of military style weapons. See if you can do that.
Military style weapons aren't available from any dealers or gun shows in the USA. Having a plastic stock or forearm doesn't make a rifle "military grade". A MILITARY GRADE rifle is one with a SELECTOR SWITCH that enables it to fire full automatic by pulling the trigger once and holding it ... making it a machine gun. Semi auto rifles were invented in 1885 and have been available in a broad range of calibers for for 135 years.

The semi autos didn't kill kids or anyone else. The spurt of killings using guns is tied to mental illness ... crazy people using whatever is available. How about restricting all of the crazy video games that kids play "playfully killing" people all day long.

Military style weapons aren't available from any dealers or gun shows in the USA. Having a plastic stock or forearm doesn't make a rifle "military grade". A MILITARY GRADE rifle is one with a SELECTOR SWITCH that enables it to fire full automatic by pulling the trigger once and holding it ... making it a machine gun. Semi auto rifles were invented in 1885 and have been available in a broad range of calibers for for 135 years.

The semi autos didn't kill kids or anyone else. The spurt of killings using guns is tied to mental illness ... crazy people using whatever is available. How about restricting all of the crazy video games that kids play "playfully killing" people all day long.
More deflection from the right. Ban those weapons that kill our kids in these mass shootings. Do you even care?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT