ADVERTISEMENT

I am I Stupid for Buying an AR 15?

It needs to be a Federal law. EVERY state needs STRICTER background checks, and longer waiting periods IMO
Just saying
The background checks are already federal and 3 days is not enough to wait? What difference would 5 or 10 days make?

Curious, how do you believe we can “reduce the number of guns”? No one is giving up weapons they already have.
There are over 400 million guns acknowledged in existence
I believe we should have far more reaching back ground checks, waiting period, and no sales of semi or automatic weapons except for military use
What do you think cems
I can agree with tall that however there are approximately 20-25 million already here plus an unknown but large number of ak-47s which are fully automatic

Curious, how do you believe we can “reduce the number of guns”? No one is giving up weapons they already have.
There are over 400 million guns acknowledged in existence
I believe we should have far more reaching back ground checks, waiting period, and no sales of semi or automatic weapons except for military use
What do you think cems
I can't believe we agree on somethings. More detailed background checks I agree. I like going with a longer waiting period especially for those people who kill due to some current crisis. The one I'm shocked to see you support is the outright ban of military style weapons to the public. I agree 100%!!

As for how do we reduce the number of guns but more importantly gun violence, that will not be an immediate accomplishment. As you stated, there are over 400 million guns. I don't advocate the total ban of guns but do support legislature to reduce gun violence. Here's an article worth reading. I'm not saying I support all the material here but it's a start. I'm certain there are other actions we can do. Take a look.

The latest crime statistics gathered by the FBI show that more than twice as many people were murdered with knives than rifles and shotguns combined.

https://www.westernjournal.com/fbi-...eople-killed-knives-shotguns-rifles-combined/
Why do you do this? Deflect from an issue we all know kills too many Americans unnecessarily. Cancer kills many Americans but yet we spend millions if not billions for research on a cure. Should we stop funding the cure for cancer because other diseases kill more? You need to step back and take an honest assessment of your readiness to contribute to this discussion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cane1010
Tell that to the families in Uvalde, Buffalo, Vegas, Parkland, Orlando, El Paso, etc.
Quit chanting nonsense, you are like a little kid covering their ears and stomping because they don't want to hear the truth, This is about a power grab from the DemoRats, that's all they care about to the point you have to be a complete moron to not see the real problem

Last edited:
Why do you do this? Deflect from an issue we all know kills too many Americans unnecessarily. Cancer kills many Americans but yet we spend millions if not billions for research on a cure. Should we stop funding the cure for cancer because other diseases kill more? You need to step back and take an honest assessment about your readiness to contribute to this discussion.
In other words, you have been blown completely out of the water, have no rebuttal because there is none and instead of learning prefer to be a useful idiot to liars. LMAO at comparing cancer to this, your brain is broken

In other words, you have been blown completely out of the water, have no rebuttal because there is none and instead of learning prefer to be a useful idiot to liars. LMAO at comparing cancer to this, your brain is broken
Most who see this exchange between us will conclude you are a mindless person with no discernable value for mankind.

Quote chanting nonsense, you are like a little kid covering their ears and stomping because they don't want to hear the truth, This is about a power grab from the DemoRats, that's all they care about to the point you have to be a complete moron to not see the real problem
The mind is a terrible thing to waste. You should heed this proclamation.

• Haha
While, as usual I don't entirely agree with Cems,, in this particular case I have some advice for you Ibis, SHHHHHH!

The mind is a terrible thing to waste. You should heed this proclamation.
LOL! lets review, you claim not having guns will solve the problem and when I showed you Russia makes the case that you are full of crap on that and you avoided talking to the facts, I showed you more people are killed by knives than shotguns and rifles combined and all you did was ignore the obvious point and started chanting your mantra. Then you tried to compare solving cancer with eliminating the so-called gun problem all the while totally ignoring the real issue and that is mental and moral depravity. But then, your side cheapens life to the point that killing babies is a "right" and then wonder why people that cheapen life as much as you do for those outside the womb go out and act on that.

LOL! lets review, you claim not having guns will solve the problem and when I showed you Russia makes the case that you are full of crap on that and you avoided talking to the facts, I showed you more people are killed by knives than shotguns and rifles combined and all you did was ignore the obvious point and started chanting your mantra. Then you tried to compare solving cancer with eliminating the so-called gun problem all the while totally ignoring the real issue and that is mental and moral depravity. But then, your side cheapens life to the point that killing babies is a "right" and then wonder why people that cheapen life as much as you do for those outside the womb go out and act on that.
This moronic discussion with you is done. You have no credibility with your nonsensical posts.

Reactions: lyndiola
Ibis, give it up. Every Russian in Putin's party deserves to be shot and Russia has no relevance here

Ibis, give it up. Every Russian in Putin's party deserves to be shot and Russia has no relevance here
you give up as you are a mental midget and will do anything you can to avoid the obvious which is gun control does not equate to less killing, you have to be a flaming moron to think taking one method of murder away will end or even reduce murder. How stupid are you that this really has to even be told to you? How stupid to not look at the PERSON and not know if a person wants to kill they will find a way. Ask the average Russian on the street....Moron

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT