ADVERTISEMENT

Jonathan Vilma on Michael Sam

Re: Jonathan Vilma on Michael Sam. Get real!

There must be better, more relevant, interesting things to write about

Originally posted by ocean1023:
Legacy305,
Nice time is over. You are obviously an idiot and a bigot. If a woman or man for that matter finds themselves to be sexually aroused by both sexes the term is Bi-sexual moron. And again my point is validated. To put it bluntly your sister found out as she first felt arousal, not a choice, that she could be aroused by both vajajay and a stiff pole. The choice she made was which one to dedicate her life to. That was a choice for sure. But the attraction to women was not you MORON!

Sexual arousal, sexual orientation not chosen in any way shape or form. Hey Legacy please tell me as a child when you decided you liked women over men. Oh, just like me your penis, not your brain picked for you MORON! You and I were NEVER turned on by men. A choice would mean we got turned on by both and chose one. Like the case of your sister.

Bigots have ZERO ability to think rationally!
She would disagree with you. We have had this conversation. I love her and support her. She doesn't believe she was born that way, but chose what she liked. So you know how gay people feel? You get to lump them all into one category that supports your simplistic analysis? Who's the biggot?

Ad hominem attacks towards other posters only makes you seem emotionally imbalanced.

"Slow down Wake. People like you and I are academics- we've studied law, philosophy, and history from formal education and have become experts in various fields unlike most people on this Board. I respect you level of education and overall intelligence...

However.

LoveThugU has served this country with the highest degree of pride, honor, and commitment. He is educated in experiences of life which most of us cannot and will not ever understand. I am headed to Paris Island, South Carolina this weekend with friends to meet Marines who have and currently serve. I am a proud member of the Wounded Warrior Project. Our members of the military have a UNIQUE perspective on life on a VARIETY of topics.

So before she write off the opinions of those who may be less "formally educated" than some of us, we should really take a step back and understand that we have SEVERAL people on this board, including LoveThugU, who are well-educated and even better educated than many people on the board because of LoveThugU's own experiences.

Education comes in many forms, so we would be prudent to consider the opinions of those who can offer a quality opinion.

Just my honest opinion...."

I have not done it yet so let me thank Thug for his service to our country. But service to a country, a degree from a school like the U is no excuse for rude, name calling, sarcasim, untruthfull remarks Thug says in his post. Go back and read all of his post on this thread alone and report back how all that service and education "offer a quality opinion" as you stated.

I'm still not sure how me and Thug got off on the wrong foot here. But he thinks I'm gay I guess. He takes words that are written and just drives the wheels off what someone says when we all know dam well what one's thinking as they type can come off another way in cyber space. Maybe he's just trying to get under someone's skin?? I guess he, with that degree missed that I stated I am uneducated, but was born blessed with common sense. So excuse the poor grammar Thug. But twist and spin it how you like. Thug says I'm a ditch digger. Gosh, I did'nt know ditch diggers could get in the 35% tax bracket. My degree was from the "school of hard nocks" and I paid every fuking penny of the price.

I think personal opinions on this subject have contaminated the facts that do exist. For the record I never stated I disagree with JV right to voice his concern with a gay man on his team. Owners should have the right not to allow a gay man on the team if they think the bottom line would be jeoperdized. But I will state that all of that should not be that way if the facts are allowed to reach the surface. And uninformed opinions, imo have staggnated this proccess.

I'm done with this one.....I think.

1 Thank you, it was an honor to serve. 2 The ditch digger comment was a line in caddyshack, I threw it out since you kept going on about people like myself being necessary as well. 3 I haven't read any post where you posted you lacked higher education, some of the smartest people I have met weren't college grads for a variety of reasons, wasn't intending to be condescending and I respect anyone who has made a success out of himself through hard work. 4 I initially overlooked your post about Roger and left it alone but then on page 3 you called me out and then I also found many things you were saying very strange to put it mildly. Maybe as you say, it came across in a way it wasn't intended.
If I took things the wrong way and offended you without cause I apologize.
Originally posted by TexasCane4Ever:

"Slow down Wake. People like you and I are academics- we've studied law, philosophy, and history from formal education and have become experts in various fields unlike most people on this Board. I respect you level of education and overall intelligence...

However.

LoveThugU has served this country with the highest degree of pride, honor, and commitment. He is educated in experiences of life which most of us cannot and will not ever understand. I am headed to Paris Island, South Carolina this weekend with friends to meet Marines who have and currently serve. I am a proud member of the Wounded Warrior Project. Our members of the military have a UNIQUE perspective on life on a VARIETY of topics.

So before she write off the opinions of those who may be less "formally educated" than some of us, we should really take a step back and understand that we have SEVERAL people on this board, including LoveThugU, who are well-educated and even better educated than many people on the board because of LoveThugU's own experiences.

Education comes in many forms, so we would be prudent to consider the opinions of those who can offer a quality opinion.

Just my honest opinion...."

I have not done it yet so let me thank Thug for his service to our country. But service to a country, a degree from a school like the U is no excuse for rude, name calling, sarcasim, untruthfull remarks Thug says in his post. Go back and read all of his post on this thread alone and report back how all that service and education "offer a quality opinion" as you stated.

I'm still not sure how me and Thug got off on the wrong foot here. But he thinks I'm gay I guess. He takes words that are written and just drives the wheels off what someone says when we all know dam well what one's thinking as they type can come off another way in cyber space. Maybe he's just trying to get under someone's skin?? I guess he, with that degree missed that I stated I am uneducated, but was born blessed with common sense. So excuse the poor grammar Thug. But twist and spin it how you like. Thug says I'm a ditch digger. Gosh, I did'nt know ditch diggers could get in the 35% tax bracket. My degree was from the "school of hard nocks" and I paid every fuking penny of the price.

I think personal opinions on this subject have contaminated the facts that do exist. For the record I never stated I disagree with JV right to voice his concern with a gay man on his team. Owners should have the right not to allow a gay man on the team if they think the bottom line would be jeoperdized. But I will state that all of that should not be that way if the facts are allowed to reach the surface. And uninformed opinions, imo have staggnated this proccess.

I'm done with this one.....I think.

Reactions: e_cushing
"1 Thank you, it was an honor to serve. 2 The ditch digger comment was a line in caddyshack, I threw it out since you kept going on about people like myself being necessary as well. 3 I haven't read any post where you posted you lacked higher education, some of the smartest people I have met weren't college grads for a variety of reasons, wasn't intending to be condescending and I respect anyone who has made a success out of himself through hard work. 4 I initially overlooked your post about Roger and left it alone but then on page 3 you called me out and then I also found many things you were saying very strange to put it mildly. Maybe as you say, it came across in a way it wasn't intended.
If I took things the wrong way and offended you without cause I apologize.'

Thug I think were the only one's awake at this hour. And back to you on your post. Goodnight.

Originally posted by advarkas:
Slow down Wake. People like you and I are academics- we've studied law, philosophy, and history from formal education and have become experts in various fields unlike most people on this Board. I respect you level of education and overall intelligence...

However.

You're right, but were not talking about battle tactics here. If I stepped out onto Paris island and picked up a gun and starting slinging it around at a bunch of marines, I'd expect my stupid self go get shot. I wouldn't be stupid enough to step onto his battlefield and declare myself an enemy combatant. This, however, is my field. I spend all day every day of fall and spring teaching MD, JD, and MBA students how to present and win an argument and then I spend all day of every summer teaching students the 4th amendment at Duke. He's been dumb enough to step onto my field and declare himself my enemy so he better be prepared for me to verbally make a fool of him and let him know what the pecking order on this field is when he says the dumb crap he says about human beings. Ill be the first one to join in on a professional, academic discussion, but when this Neanderthal starts off like he has to prove himself to be heterosexual in every post by saying "abomination" and calling half the posters who disagree with him "queers" he has demonstrated that he deserves zero respect in this discussion.

How come someone who believes in traditional marriage is a biggot . That sex should be between a man and a women not man with man lady' s with lady's . Why should gays be able to push their choice on us? I

Ocean, you're really flying the gay banner, aren't you? I guess if I were gay, I'd do the same thing.

In what way is gay marriage being forced upon you? Where is the coercion? What actions or decisions are you being forced to make? How is your personal private life limited or impaired?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Entertaining thread. Back to beginning, Vilma was cut today by the Saints. Formerly a terrific player who is no longer productive.

I also used to really admire his intelligence and leadership abilities. Now, however, he has lost all credibility as an intelligent leader. He is neither.

Wake, stop grandstanding. This is at least the 4th time you have engaged me in a "discussion" about this topic and I have embarrassed you three previous times and I will do it again if you insist. I would say don't underestimate me if I didn't know you are just puffing out your chest trying to act like you're hot shit. You know damn well you're damaged goods. Bring it on, let me know "what the pecking order is". BTW do you know why you spend your time teaching law at your age? Yea, you know. Those that can, do, those that can't, teach......
Originally posted by wake4law_cane4life:

Slow down Wake. People like you and I are academics- we've studied law, philosophy, and history from formal education and have become experts in various fields unlike most people on this Board. I respect you level of education and overall intelligence...

However.

You're right, but were not talking about battle tactics here. If I stepped out onto Paris island and picked up a gun and starting slinging it around at a bunch of marines, I'd expect my stupid self go get shot. I wouldn't be stupid enough to step onto his battlefield and declare myself an enemy combatant. This, however, is my field. I spend all day every day of fall and spring teaching MD, JD, and MBA students how to present and win an argument and then I spend all day of every summer teaching students the 4th amendment at Duke. He's been dumb enough to step onto my field and declare himself my enemy so he better be prepared for me to verbally make a fool of him and let him know what the pecking order on this field is when he says the dumb crap he says about human beings. Ill be the first one to join in on a professional, academic discussion, but when this Neanderthal starts off like he has to prove himself to be heterosexual in every post by saying "abomination" and calling half the posters who disagree with him "queers" he has demonstrated that he deserves zero respect in this discussion.

Reactions: e_cushing

NCTopgoon,
Good choice to put goon in your site name because boy you are a turd.

When you label somebody gay because they defend a gay guy's right to be treated equally or shoot down the absurd it is a choice thing you pretty much show yourself to be a bigot and a MORON.

The whole point I made is that NOT being gay and how all of us non gay guys never made any "choice" to pick women over men gives me credence to shoot down that ridiculous twisted Bigot/Religious wing nut excuse to treat gay people like garbage.

According to you I guess everyone in the world who speaks out against trash like you treating gay people like dirt is gay. Must be if you say so. What a f*cking idiot!

A moronic bigot like you calling me gay is not an insult. If I was I would enjoy being gay. And if I was gay I would write my views from the perspective of a gay man you moron. But since you are illiterate to add to bigoted and stupid. Why don't you read what I wrote and make an intelligent argument to the contrary. Oh, you can't.

Why do the scum of the earth so proudly display they are absolutely void of intelligence or class? I forgot what site I'm on!

Hey Goon; Do the world (straight and gay) a huge favor; Go find a a deep hole, jump in and die!

I beleive marriage is religious and if religions want to uphold their prejudices against the gay community then I'm 100% fine with that. thats a different matter. religion can keep their definition of marriage and deny marrying two gays.

Our country and everyone should 100% accept their form of union, define how you want, to receive the exact same treatment and access "married" couples have and be treated with respect just like every other religion, race, ethnicity, and gender end of story. why is that one so hard to comprehend?

you cannot say what you say about gays when referring to races, why is it any different? if you say the n word, call someone an irish slur or Hispanic slur, you are ridiculed. if you call someone a fag youre viewed as "cool" a "man". something not right there

bobbie jo,
I think you really don't get it. You being heterosexual and obviously only believing in traditional marriage does not make you a bigot. I am heterosexual and have no plans on marrying a man anytime soon as well. Here is the thing about bigots. Bigots are not satisfied with having the freedom and right to choose how to live. A bigot wants to take away another person's right to have an equal right in society. Only you and your wife can make babies, only you and your wife can proliferate the species. Nobody can take that away. And society obviously recognizes that you and your wife are in love and want to show that to the ultimate level by being married.

So if two men or two women are in love as much as you and your wife and want to recognize that commitment the same as you and your wife do why would you crusade to take that away from them? Two gay people validating a love and commitment to the same level as you and your wife has no affect and has no interaction with your life in any way shape or form.

That is what makes a bigot versus somebody who thinks gay marriage is a kooky idea. Thinking something is kooky does NOT make you a bigot! Crusading to hurt others from doing something that will not hurt you makes you a bigot!

Personally after seeing divorce with my parents and seeing 95% of my friends get divorced and the x wives ruining them financially I think I'll stick to living with my girl over marriage. Straight or gay, marriage..NO THANKS!

Follow the Golden Rule. Treat everyone as you would want to be treated.
If each of us follow that rule there woukd be no hate or prejudice in the world.

Originally posted by LoveTHUGU:
Wake, stop grandstanding. This is at least the 4th time you have engaged me in a "discussion" about this topic and I have embarrassed you three previous times and I will do it again if you insist. I would say don't underestimate me if I didn't know you are just puffing out your chest trying to act like you're hot shit. You know damn well you're damaged goods. Bring it on, let me know "what the pecking order is". BTW do you know why you spend your time teaching law at your age? Yea, you know. Those that can, do, those that can't, teach......

Originally posted by wake4law_cane4life:

However.

BOOM !!!!!

Damn.......Real-Life KENNY POWERS is bringin da PAIN !!!

Wake, don't fuk with KP

Saltwatercane,
Brilliant post! I support all religions right to not recognize gay marriage!!! They are private "clubs" who can recognize or not anybody they choose to marry in their "club". I support that. But government must recognize two consenting adults who want to sign up for that ultimate commitment of marriage. Not to do so is a brutally wrong on all counts.

Here comes the ocean is gay crowd. If they only let me alone with their wives for a while... LOL!

Ocean judging by their posts you probably don't want to spend time with gay bashers wives.

Gotta clue for all of you watch nature.every species there's a male and female outside the human race show me a species that you see two of the same gender mating

I see the gay mafia is even on this board too.. honestly is this really something that should be discussed on a football board??

Originally posted by theguv:

Originally posted by GILL06:

Originally posted by cdwright40:

The father comments are his opinion as all of ours are our opinion. Everyone is entitled to them...but he should never be telling the NY Times this. It is more important to support your own kid publicly than express your own feelings. That is just sad. You have to defend your son in public no matter what. Too bad.
cdwright40, I understand your point, but I don't think your integrity should be up for sale. Right is Right. I think the father should be commended for what he said. Am I, my brother's keeper? Even if your brother is wrong it is your job to tell him so.

Bottomline: Sam has a right to his personal believe, but his own father doesn't believe as he does. I think he is being a real father letting someone he loves know that he is having issues dealing with choices he has made for his life.
How hard is it to read CD's post. He's making a distinction between telling his son how he feels and telling the new york times.

And again with the choices? Did you choose to be heterosexual? If so, when did you make that choice? What was that like? Did you weigh the options?
EXACTLY! Up for sale? Not the point I was making! If he feels the way he does he should tell his son. Nothing is up for sale. My point is with the status of being his dad, it isn't the worlds business to know how his own dad feels about it. Moreover, it is more important that they don't know if it is in opposition to him. His relationship and support of his family is much more important than some gobber on canesport coming between their relationship.

Originally posted by rwhizman
Gotta clue for all of you watch nature.every species there's a male and female outside the human race show me a species that you see two of the same gender mating

haha I dont think you could tell the difference between a male and female in about 70% of species lol and you havent seen 99% of them mate....and no proof comes of it in the form if offspring if gays have sex...how would you know?

I know dogs rape other dogs for dominance yet arent gay....though some her would say they are. I mean they had sex. chimpanzee will do the same thing for dominance yet are not gay. they have had sex with the same gender, that would equate to gay for some. However this clearly not the case. showing that sex amd sexuality are different. since we cannot communicate with animals they cant tell us they are gay...and can only show proof in form of offspring...which only heterosexual animals can do. I do know animals can "sin" as well bc I have seen monkeys masturbate. its like they're flicking off god and god doesnt care....

what does a straight white tail deer look like compared to a gay white tail deer? I cant tell. I just see one buck humping does and 2 others not interested...maybe they're gay deer? idk havent asked. I thought they were hungry....

to the argument about gays cant reproduce so it will be the downfall of our race. thats not true as long as there are more straight people reproducing. its simple numbers. just like we can harvest animals from a herd yet sustain a population. the number of homosexuals is not greater than heterosexuals so there is no impending doom. since gays cannot reproduce they will occur at the same rate that heterosexuals create them. we can see that heterosexuals are doing a job of making sure most babies are heterosexual as well.

also to the being gay is a choice crowd.

why would anyone choose to be gay, get bullied, leading to suicide? why on earth would middle school teens do this to themselves if they know what is going to happen? a teenager wants to fit in at all costs...this goes against that logic.

why would a teenager subject himself, willingly, to the bullying which leads to suicide in some cases?!? they wouldn't....teens often fake it to fit in and often WISH THEY WERE STRAIGHT.

I have seen Atlantic bottle nosed dolphin engage in gay sex! They even try to mate with humans.Highly evolved species. Maybe more intelligent than even humans but don't have our thumbs. Give dolphins hands and they would run the world. Maybe.
But for what it's worth there it is.
I am not condoning or condemming gay dolphin sex nor do I express any opinion re sex orgies they engage in out of wedlock. So gay sex does exist in animal kingdom. My understanding is chimpanzees do it also. Again, not saying I agree OR disagree but it is a scientific FACT that it happens.

Modern life is hard enough, why make it worse by condemning others?

Originally posted by canesr...;ships
I have seen Atlantic bottle nosed dolphin engage in gay sex! They even try to mate with humans.Highly evolved species. Maybe more intelligent than even humans but don't have our thumbs. Give dolphins hands and they would run the world. Maybe.
But for what it's worth there it is.
I am not condoning or condemming gay dolphin sex nor do I express any opinion re sex orgies they engage in out of wedlock. So gay sex does exist in animal kingdom. My understanding is chimpanzees do it also. Again, not saying I agree OR disagree but it is a scientific FACT that it happens.

thumbs are key....to everything man has done

Put a gay dolphin in charge of our defense and let Coach No D be his feeder we will have the Top ranked defense in Nation next year.

Ocean, so if someone finds homosexuality offensive, they should find a deep hole, jump in and die?

You seem to support gay rights vociferously, but condemn those who feel differently.

Think about this..... if the world had been populated originally by gays, none of us would be here. It still takes that man/women thing to keep the world populated.

Let me show you that I'm omniscient. I'll guess that you're a Democrat, voted for Obama (both times), and support the government's attempt to re-distribute the wealth in this country. You likely also idolize Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and the mayor of New York.

Ocean, note that in no instance did I call you, or anyone else, derogatory names. It seems that the ones on your side feel they must attack, viciously, anyone and everyone who doesn't share their feelings.

Political correctness will destroy this country.

A Country Founded by Geniuses but Run by Idiots by Jeff Foxworthy

If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for entering and remaining in the country illegally ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you have to get your parents' permission to go on a field trip or to take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you MUST show your identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor, or check out a library book and rent a video, but not to vote for who runs the government ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If the government wants to prevent stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines that hold more than ten rounds, but gives twenty F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If, in the nation's largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not one 24-ounce soda, because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If an 80-year-old woman or a three-year-old girl who is confined to a wheelchair can be strip-searched by the TSA at the airport, but a woman in a burka or a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If a seven-year-old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his teacher is "cute," but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government regulation and intrusion, while not working is rewarded with Food Stamps, WIC checks, Medicaid benefits, subsidized housing, and free cell phones ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If the government's plan for getting people back to work is to provide incentives for not working, by granting 99 weeks of unemployment checks, without any requirement to prove that gainful employment was diligently sought, but couldn't be found ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big-screen TV, while your neighbor buys iPhones, time shares, a wall-sized do-it-all plasma screen TV and new cars, and the government forgives his debt when he defaults on his mortgage ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

I believe this entire thread is a fraud; started only to distract fans from the debate on our D coaching and scheme!
smile.r191677.gif

Above post disproves evolution or that we can also devolve.

Originally posted by NCTopgoon:

Ocean, so if someone finds homosexuality offensive, they should find a deep hole, jump in and die?

You seem to support gay rights vociferously, but condemn those who feel differently.

Think about this..... if the world had been populated originally by gays, none of us would be here. It still takes that man/women thing to keep the world populated.

Let me show you that I'm omniscient. I'll guess that you're a Democrat, voted for Obama (both times), and support the government's attempt to re-distribute the wealth in this country. You likely also idolize Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and the mayor of New York.

Ocean, note that in no instance did I call you, or anyone else, derogatory names. It seems that the ones on your side feel they must attack, viciously, anyone and everyone who doesn't share their feelings.

Political correctness will destroy this country.

A Country Founded by Geniuses but Run by Idiots by Jeff Foxworthy

If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for entering and remaining in the country illegally ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you have to get your parents' permission to go on a field trip or to take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you MUST show your identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor, or check out a library book and rent a video, but not to vote for who runs the government ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If the government wants to prevent stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines that hold more than ten rounds, but gives twenty F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If, in the nation's largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not one 24-ounce soda, because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If an 80-year-old woman or a three-year-old girl who is confined to a wheelchair can be strip-searched by the TSA at the airport, but a woman in a burka or a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If a seven-year-old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his teacher is "cute," but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government regulation and intrusion, while not working is rewarded with Food Stamps, WIC checks, Medicaid benefits, subsidized housing, and free cell phones ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If the government's plan for getting people back to work is to provide incentives for not working, by granting 99 weeks of unemployment checks, without any requirement to prove that gainful employment was diligently sought, but couldn't be found ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big-screen TV, while your neighbor buys iPhones, time shares, a wall-sized do-it-all plasma screen TV and new cars, and the government forgives his debt when he defaults on his mortgage ? you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
Amen

So Canesr, you agree with all of the things listed? Really?

Originally posted by canesr...;ships
Above post disproves evolution or that we can also devolve.

how so?

Ocean.....explain this, rationalize this one point for me. Several world wide study of twins, who contain the the same exact genes and the same DNA 100% no difference in their makeup as all twins do.. How is one gay and the other heterosexual ? If there was a gay gene why aren't they both gay! We already know there is a heterosexual gene? So Why aren't they both gay if it isn't a choice?

Please explain!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU

NC I disagree with mythology recounted in your post.

This sums up your question better than I could:

Monozygotic twins aren't entirely genetically identical. A few hundred unique mutations typically accumulate during fetal development when and after the embryo splits (in rare cases, monozygotic twins can even have different sexual phenotypes).

There's also differences in epigenetics, reflecting which genes are activated in which cells. These differences start appearing during fetal development and gene expression continues to diverge throughout life. They come from differences in environmental influences between the twins. e.g. monozygotic twins always have different fingerprints.

The twin studies say that sexual orientation has at least a large genetic component. By themselves, they don't say if genetics is the primary determining factor - in some subtle multifactorial way - or not.

-Michael w busch

My son was denied entry into this glorious country because he was on the Homeland security watch list. We got laughed at in the airport when they were not allowed to issue him a ticket. All because he is Ethiopian by birth, and was coming to the US for the first time. And did I mention, he was 9 months old at the time.

Your country run by idiots jokes are funny until they happen to you.

But yes, we should go on stereotyping people. I hope they are stopping every white male around the age of 30 with a crew cut because they look like Timothy McVeigh. Or should we only discriminate and find humor in those that don't look like us.

WTF is wrong with some of you people.

Originally posted by Swaggah64:

Originally posted by Azar:

Originally posted by Caneship:
Blacks being enslaved was wrong... it was a dark day in our history...So was genocide of millions of native Americans... So was the Spanish enslaving the south american Indians... The Jews. Were enslaved for a thousand years...I dont hear ANYONE shedding any tears for any of those people.....Racism has been around since the first time one caveman saw he wasn't alone.....Everyone is racist....the ones that continue to blame everyone but themselves are normally the worst ones of all...
I was waiting on the Jewish enslavement fairytale to surface. Lol. When and where were "Jews" enslaved? And what thousands of years were they enslaved? Give me some dates, place, etc. Were these Jews black white? Please, don't start with the Egypt fairytale because there's absolutely not one bit a proof of a Jewish enslavement at anytime in history especially not in Northeast Africa (i.e. Kemet), now referred to as Egypt. I was waiting on Salt to claim they built the pyramids as well. I'm sure he was referring to the Pyramids of Giza but what about the other 100+ pyramids in Egypt? What about the pyramids in Nubia? Who built them? Did they sculpt the Heremakhet as well? What about the temples and obelisk, them too? The Giza pyramids are 6000 years old and there are some Nubian pyramids older and still standing. The construction of these pyramids and there relation to the cosmos are an architectural wonder yet some of you are still holding on to the slaves built them lie. Smh. This is the problem when you are sold a bill of goods about your history in order to discredit others. You start sounding ridiculous....

This post was edited on 2/11 8:00 PM by Azar
Interesting how you discredit everyone else.You are an expert on Ancient civilizations? Is the Jewish exodus from slavery in Egypyt a myth? II know th parting of the Red Sea by Charlton Heston part is a little over the top but I didnt know until know that the how thing was a sham to make light of slavery in the Americas. Did I get it right? Because you dont have names, dates, and pictures from their iPhones it is created two thousand or more or so years before the Europeans came to the" New World" as a preemptive strike. You are a joke.

Not worth the time and I could care less about you. I had to take you off ignore just to read your initial response to a mistake I made in a post on another thread that you misinterpreted in the worst way so I then proceded to read your very slanted and biases view of the history of civilization. Much of history sucks, old and new, holocausts, genocides,inquisitions, wars, war crimes, caste systems and on and on.

It seems you have serious anger issues regarding history however it cannot be changed and you can just go forward or let it cripple you. You can control of you own life and make it better for others or you can move forward.

I am glad that Michael Sam did something very brave and it is a shame that so many people are so afraid of homosexuals. They really dont hurt anybody. They are just trying to be happy and make the best life for themselves just like everyone else.
Swaggah, I'll keep it as civil as possible because I know getting into religious mythology steps on a lot of toes. However, in short, yes the Jewish exodus and every story in the Bible is myth and metaphor. There's absolutely no historical proof outside of religious doctrine that an exodus or enslavement of Jews ever took place in Egypt or at any time in history. The onus is not on me to prove that which has no historical proof did not happen, it's on those who are claiming it did. What kind of logic says one must prove something that there is no proof of not existing? You cry, kick, scratch, and scream like a baby, take your ball, and tell me you don't want to play anymore all you want but it doesn't change the reality of that being a perpetuated lie that you nor anyone else can prove.

I don't claim to be an expert but I do have more knowledge than most because this is does concern my historical heritage, the distortion and straight up stealing of it. The so-called Egyptian (i.e. Kemetic) history has been the most distorted of any history as it relates to African people and world history. Not only has Kemetic history and knowledge been distorted but its been straight up stolen and claimed as European history for the longest. Pyramids, Temples, every other structure in Kemet was built long before this mythological enslavement and exodus according to biblical dates and before a Caucasian ever set foot on the land. Nothing other than religious doctrine that is not backed by one bit of proof mentions anything about an enslavement of a people known as Jewish. The present day Egyptians are no more the original inhabitants of Egypt than present day Americans being the original inhabitants of America or present day Australians being the originals inhabitants of that land. Just as America and Australia an other nations were conquered and taken by Europeans, Egypt was conquered a number of times via invading different European invaders and you have what you see now, a mixed bag of people resulting from those invading forces. Let's stick to facts, not your emotions or myths you've been fed and have passionately and proudly held on to. Any museum you visit that has kemetic artifacts, or any pyramid you visit in Egypt, you find Africans sculpted on the wall, you find African figurines, and all the sculptures are undoubtedly African. Amenhotep, Zoser, Sesostris, Akenaton, Tutenkhamen, Nerfertiti, you name it, they're all African. Kemet was not taken over by Europeans until approximately the 18th dynasty, it was a very old nation by then and all of its pyramids, temples, libraries, etc. had been built. Cheik ante Diop, African scientist, proved beyond any doubt that the melanin content of the kings in the tombs found in the pyramids were African. Damn shame he had to go to such an extent because never would any of you go for a lie of Africans or Asians claiming they built the Roman coliseum which is on par with the claim of Caucasians being in Africa and constructing the pyramids. Unfortunately, lies and deception have been the basis of religious and historical information in this country to obviously paint one group of people as the creators of everything and another group as the creators of nothing as well as to justify the dehumanization and enslavement of a people. However, just some brief research into Kemetic/African history exposes the ridiculousness of what's been presented as history. Nubia and Egypt were literally thousands of years old by the time anyone knew of a Europe. All these great so-called philosophers who supposedly created all the math and sciences yet no one can tell me where they learned this info (i.e. what learning institution) or who taught them. They damn sure didn't pull this so call knowledge they attained out of the air with no education. They were also persecuted for teaching foreign material. Really, foreign material? Something unknown to Greece? Why don't you give me a learning institution or anything resembling in Europe prior to 1000 BC? I'm sure you believe Caucasian Jewish people were the one in the so-called Exodus, where did all these white people in Africa come from? Did they come over from Greece or Rome with other European invaders? At what point did they get there. You believe Black people were present throughout every part of Africa except in the N.E. (i.e. Egypt) which just happens to be where Egypt is located? Somehow some white folks just happen to be in this area. And, no doubt, they didn't bother to build any pyramids, temples, sculptures, etc. in Europe but decided they'd come over to Africa and build all these great structures, right? You really believe slave built these architectural wonders that still remain standing today? Wow! Who's the architect that instructed them or were they just told to go build pyramids without any instructions? My man, definitely too many Charlton Heston movies for you.

Lastly, any unbiased science source will tell you that Ethiopia is the cradle of life and civilization, and the African gene is the original human gene. It's common knowledge at this point. To act or claim as if African were sitting around or running around in jungles for hundreds of thousands of years is racist history and racist science. To claim or believe Africans did not build some of it's most significant and marvelous ancient structures is also historically disingenuous and racist. But this is white arrogance that a white supremacist designed educational system created. Europeans flooded Nubia so that many of the Artifacts that rivaled and even possibly predated those of Egypt lie deep under lake Nasser. Lol @ the black man anger issue, where have I heard that one before. White = passion, Black = angry black man, more white supremacist logic. Oh, and one more thing since we're speaking about history, homosexuality and pedophia is a Greco/Roman cultural ideology. You'll find it little boys and naked men sculpted, painted all though their ancient era and in their philosophical writings and mythology. You'll find none of it in African history, it's never been our culture and still isn't. Most of these assimilated, homogenized, pasteurized, hybridized, gmo, and artificially colored negroes in America are officially an extension of the homo Greco/Roman culture.

My man, I have enough facts and enough info. to distinguish the intentional distortions, myth, and straight up BS from truth. I could care less about you soft azz emotions, ego, or any other attitude you have about me. You and all who know me as a poster should know that by now. Bring your fact or stfu! Don't sell me your BS especially when it discredits or attempts to steal African contributions to civilization. Any of you would-be intellects care to present me some facts to the contrary regarding anything I said, I welcome it and we will see what info. stands up under further scrutiny and research. "Truth will make people hate you". Hotep!

This post was edited on 2/13 2:02 PM by Azar

religious text is metaphor...god is myth...so are the sin of gays...right azar...its all fake...even your point of hate...you made it in your own head

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT