ADVERTISEMENT

Jonathan Vilma on Michael Sam

Re: Jonathan Vilma on Michael Sam. Get real!

Move on
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Lovethug,
Do you have a thing for me or something? Hmmmm! Attention whore, well not a bad title. I'll take it!

Typical Lovethug, not one intelligent thought addressing anything posted. Yep, that's Lovethug. You must be in that it is a choice crowd!

Sorry Otter75,
The whole "it is a choice" crowd amazes me so much with their ignorance and lack of common sense that I can't pass without starting a thread to rip them!

Lovethug,
I would get less attention if when ever you saw ocean1023 on this site you went the other way. Otherwise I'll gladly receive your attention and insults. The day you say something nice about me is the day I will be concerned! Keep it coming!

Ocean, like anything there is no black and white.

I am of the opinion that a majority of gay/lesbians are born that way - we have all known kids in elementary that were different from the jump - but there are others that do choose that lifestyle due to a variety of reasons. There are no definitives.

I'm sure that there are some that are genetically defective and are just that way and I'm sure that there are some that are mentally defective and just choose that lifestyle.

laukerman01,
I appreciate your civil banter and respect you as a person. The only thing that gets me shaking my head is when people make a strong statement about anything, especially this subject and then basically give ZERO back up to explain their view as being correct. Saying, "there are others that do choose that lifestyle..." to me is nuts without explaining why that is so.

People choose to make it publicly known or people choose to what degree they will seek out the same sex due to societal pressure of hate and discrimination maybe keeping them from seeking out "action" with same sex; but how any rational person can say a human being "chooses" sexual orientation is absurd.

I think I spelled it out in great detail very clearly in my thread. If I am wrong I want to read somebody explaining why I am wrong. But nobody in the history of humanity has done that because as I stated every single human being has sexual reactions or non reactions as children without a single conscience "choice" process being done. In other words it is who we are.

I nailed it when I said any man saying he made the choice to be sexually attracted only to women had to be at one time a flaming homo who got wood from seeing men. Otherwise where was the "choice"?

Thanks for the civil reply, but respectfully I think you got it way wrong.

Naples,
Geneticaly "defective" would clearly show it is no choice. I think defective is very offensive because the truth is gay is not defective in any any biological way. Sperm from a gay guy will get a girl pregnant same as sperm from a straight guy. Their sexual orientation certainly does not help proliferate our species. In that way maybe defective. But it in no way makes a gay person a lesser person than you or me in any way.

Mentally "defective". Sorry, but if something makes you feel good, is the only thing that gets you sexually aroused and does not harm anybody. Between consenting adults it is not defective. That does not make somebody a bad person.

In both cases genetics or mental I would agree with you that a gay person is different, duh, that is why I went bonkers discovering my step dad's playboys and never had one second of reaction to men.

That is not a "choice". Nobody can prove choice theory because none of us ever chose. That is what amazes me. Not a single straight person can show how they "chose" to be straight, but gays looked at both and said, oh yeah let me pick the one that will have everybody hate me, discriminate against me and in some countries get me killed, yeah I think that is the choice for me over being attracted to women.

Come on, Get real!

Sad that a man wanting to lay down with another man....

And attempt to procreate where you can't

Yes, puts it in perspective......

Is the lead over the Olympics on Sportscenter and also is the topic of choice on this board.

OK

Government rule

Over taxation

Moral abaitment

Economic Meltdown

Hellooooo.....

Sound familiar.

Take a look at Rome around 70AD

Unfortunately, unless we change course, my Grandchildren. Will not know America as we have gentlemen.

Screw the parties, it's simple.....We sit here and the United States of America could dissentigrate before our eyes over the next 50 years.

Good evening.....

Originally posted by Azar:
Originally posted by Caneship:
Blacks being enslaved was wrong... it was a dark day in our history...So was genocide of millions of native Americans... So was the Spanish enslaving the south american Indians... The Jews. Were enslaved for a thousand years...I dont hear ANYONE shedding any tears for any of those people.....Racism has been around since the first time one caveman saw he wasn't alone.....Everyone is racist....the ones that continue to blame everyone but themselves are normally the worst ones of all...
I was waiting on the Jewish enslavement fairytale to surface. Lol. When and where were "Jews" enslaved? And what thousands of years were they enslaved? Give me some dates, place, etc. Were these Jews black white? Please, don't start with the Egypt fairytale because there's absolutely not one bit a proof of a Jewish enslavement at anytime in history especially not in Northeast Africa (i.e. Kemet), now referred to as Egypt. I was waiting on Salt to claim they built the pyramids as well. I'm sure he was referring to the Pyramids of Giza but what about the other 100+ pyramids in Egypt? What about the pyramids in Nubia? Who built them? Did they sculpt the Heremakhet as well? What about the temples and obelisk, them too? The Giza pyramids are 6000 years old and there are some Nubian pyramids older and still standing. The construction of these pyramids and there relation to the cosmos are an architectural wonder yet some of you are still holding on to the slaves built them lie. Smh. This is the problem when you are sold a bill of goods about your history in order to discredit others. You start sounding ridiculous....
This post was edited on 2/11 8:00 PM by Azar
Interesting how you discredit everyone else.You are an expert on Ancient civilizations? Is the Jewish exodus from slavery in Egypyt a myth? II know th parting of the Red Sea by Charlton Heston part is a little over the top but I didnt know until know that the how thing was a sham to make light of slavery in the Americas. Did I get it right? Because you dont have names, dates, and pictures from their iPhones it is created two thousand or more or so years before the Europeans came to the" New World" as a preemptive strike. You are a joke.

Not worth the time and I could care less about you. I had to take you off ignore just to read your initial response to a mistake I made in a post on another thread that you misinterpreted in the worst way so I then proceded to read your very slanted and biases view of the history of civilization. Much of history sucks, old and new, holocausts, genocides,inquisitions, wars, war crimes, caste systems and on and on.

It seems you have serious anger issues regarding history however it cannot be changed and you can just go forward or let it cripple you. You can control of you own life and make it better for others or you can move forward.

I am glad that Michael Sam did something very brave and it is a shame that so many people are so afraid of homosexuals. They really dont hurt anybody. They are just trying to be happy and make the best life for themselves just like everyone else.

Originally posted by 3rd Cane:
Sad that a man wanting to lay down with another man....

And attempt to procreate where you can't

Yes, puts it in perspective......

Is the lead over the Olympics on Sportscenter and also is the topic of choice on this board.

OK

Government rule

Over taxation

Moral abaitment

Economic Meltdown

Hellooooo.....

Sound familiar.

Take a look at Rome around 70AD

Unfortunately, unless we change course, my Grandchildren. Will not know America as we have gentlemen.

Screw the parties, it's simple.....We sit here and the United States of America could dissentigrate before our eyes over the next 50 years.

Good evening.....
Glen Beck just called and he wants his schtich back. Maybe if u listened to less Fox and less hate radio, and read or watched credible news U wouldn't sound so ignorant.

3rd Cane,
America is not going anywhere. Rome analogy is absurd. Ancient times is not the world today. One word why America and other advanced western countries will never implode: Capitalism!

You are mixing in too much personal moral type stuff where it has no significant effect. The things you are focusing in are personal issues by choice or not, still personal issues. Fiscal stuff line taxes have worked in different models with countries doing just fine. What cracks me up about very conservative or overly religious people is that they claim the end is near because of the "moral decay". Ahhh, No. You live in a country where you have the freedom to be very old school; to live by a very strict set of rules or be as progressive and wild as you want. Those are personal issues that steer individuals. Capitalism could'nt care less!

$$$$ and a country where $$$ keeps coming with the freedoms we have is going nowhere if I decide to have strippers join my wife and I for 3-Somes! Enjoy life and don't focus on stuff like that.

This post was edited on 2/12 9:27 PM by ocean1023

Kerem,
Beautiful! I tried being a little nicer, but you nailed it! Not a shocker the it's a choice crowd tilt a certain way!

Originally posted by ocean1023:
Kerem,
Beautiful! I tried being a little nicer, but you nailed it! Not a shocker the it's a choice crowd tilt a certain way!
My step sister is a lesbian. She would tell you that she likes girls better and that is what she has chosen. She owns her own choices and doesn't blame genetics. For many it is not a choice, but your simplistic analysis has been disproven by a sample of one.

Let's see, Ocean and Karem, hmmm

Debate the topics boys, instead of just spouting Fox News or what have you....

I side with neither party....

Do not like Sean Hannity......

Debate me........

You offer no answer but that of Fox News and The Rome Comparison is not relevant?

Your answer to this is Capitalism?

I love Capitalism brother!

I'm not sure you know of which you speak.

The works you support is not one of free interprise....

I know your kind

Debate the points please.

I made 4 specific claims. Debate the fact that I am off here.

Originally posted by LoveTHUGU:

Originally posted by wake4law_cane4life:
I went to school with Jon and graduated with him and was in his circle of friends. All I'm gonna say is Jon should probably keep his mouth shut when it comes to issues like this or he's asking for trouble.
Insinuate much? Substantiate or STFU.

BTW I highly doubt you were in his circle of friends, maybe you tutored him or something, not the same thing.

Tutored him. Lol

Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

"LMFAO, what the fk will I ever do if I get in the guy who likes to look at guy's dicks circle of idiots?...Heaven forbid. LMAO at you asking if I'm an "edgucated" man."

You don't have to anything thugy but what your already doing, being a dumba$$. I guess you had a tough childhood, never bs'n around with your boy thug friends. I'll let my wife of 25 years and my 4 kids know about my youthfull fun. You just keep pretending you know it all, cause believe it or not the world needs your type too.

I was not born with female parts so I can't speak to a lesbian thing. But you have still not explained the male gay choice thing. Please tell me why I only had sexual attraction to women since childhood. Still waiting for your explanation on that one.

This country will continue to disintegrate as morals do. Tested throughout history

Originally posted by advarkas:

Originally posted by GILL06:

GILL, where did you get your phd in marine biology? Or did you just stay at a holiday inn express last night?
I am an educator and author, I like to read...LOL, I live in Georgia there is a snow storm so just in the house finishing up school...matter of fact I'm working on my PHD but its not in marine biology.

I must say I enjoy reading the posts in here, especially no one has gotten into any rants or stupidity. So I enjoy the difference of opinion and the ability to debate in a friendly manner.
Good stuff Gill, and your points have been well articulated. I'm also a writer- member of the Florida Writer's Association, and I hope to teach law some day soon after I have logged some years in private practice and earned some experience and requisites for teaching. Stay safe brother- I hear Georgia is currently under a State of Emergency due to the weather...

This post was edited on 2/12 12:53 PM by advarkas
Thanks advarkas...I read your posts also very insightful, Good Luck with teaching Law, I'm sure you will do well...you stay safe also Brother...Look forward to reading more of your stuff.

My idea of youthful fun and yours is completely different. My friends and I didn't think looking at each other's cocks was a grand old time. You sound like you experimented with some weird shit that seems normal to a sick fk like you that thinks "an ass is an ass, male or female".
Originally posted by TexasCane4Ever:

"LMFAO, what the fk will I ever do if I get in the guy who likes to look at guy's dicks circle of idiots?...Heaven forbid. LMAO at you asking if I'm an "edgucated" man."

You don't have to anything thugy but what your already doing, being a dumba$$. I guess you had a tough childhood, never bs'n around with your boy thug friends. I'll let my wife of 25 years and my 4 kids know about my youthfull fun. You just keep pretending you know it all, cause believe it or not the world needs your type too.

Reactions: e_cushing
Originally posted by michaelmtripp@aol.com:
Originally posted by theguv:

What's not protected are your feelings.
And that goes both ways so I don't want to hear about people being offended by other's opinions!
Too bad. That's freedom of speech. We don't get to outlaw each other's ability to offend. Nor are we free from the law-abiding social consequences of saying shit others don't agree with.

Originally posted by cdwright40:

The father comments are his opinion as all of ours are our opinion. Everyone is entitled to them...but he should never be telling the NY Times this. It is more important to support your own kid publicly than express your own feelings. That is just sad. You have to defend your son in public no matter what. Too bad.
cdwright40, I understand your point, but I don't think your integrity should be up for sale. Right is Right. I think the father should be commended for what he said. Am I, my brother's keeper? Even if your brother is wrong it is your job to tell him so.

Bottomline: Sam has a right to his personal believe, but his own father doesn't believe as he does. I think he is being a real father letting someone he loves know that he is having issues dealing with choices he has made for his life.

All I said in a nice way was that you are clueless if you think personal social ideologies will have any major negative affect on a Capitalistic mega power society that protects individual freedoms. What part of that is offensive or crazy???? Has nothing to do with right or left. My point is that how the f*ck do you think having the freedom to live by your morals and raise your kids anyway you want while others have the freedom to not have same moral values would have any major negative affect on a huge economic machine.

Conservative, Liberal it does not matter; We all need jobs, money, basic freedoms; your political leanings don't matter we all need these things and moral issues have nothing to do with that. I hate politics in general, but I'm sick of hearing idiots too far to the right saying end of society because adults have the freedom to not be conservative with their personal morals. Get the butt plug out of your ass and enjoy living how you like. Love it, be happy, live life how you like. But people who seem to be miserable because others want to not be like them are in two words: unstable and dangerous!

And still nobody has yet to give a single word to back up the absurd idea that a boy chooses women over men or vice versa. Unless I come from an alien planet my transformation from child to sexual maturation was the same as every other guy on this site. To put it in dumb ass terms so this crew can maybe understand: My penis decided what I liked; my brain and conscience "choice" process had absolutely nothing to do with it. You can't cure stupid!
This post was edited on 2/12 11:34 PM by ocean1023

Legacy305,
Nice time is over. You are obviously an idiot and a bigot. If a woman or man for that matter finds themselves to be sexually aroused by both sexes the term is Bi-sexual moron. And again my point is validated. To put it bluntly your sister found out as she first felt arousal, not a choice, that she could be aroused by both vajajay and a stiff pole. The choice she made was which one to dedicate her life to. That was a choice for sure. But the attraction to women was not you MORON!

Sexual arousal, sexual orientation not chosen in any way shape or form. Hey Legacy please tell me as a child when you decided you liked women over men. Oh, just like me your penis, not your brain picked for you MORON! You and I were NEVER turned on by men. A choice would mean we got turned on by both and chose one. Like the case of your sister.

Bigots have ZERO ability to think rationally!

Originally posted by GILL06:
Originally posted by cdwright40:

The father comments are his opinion as all of ours are our opinion. Everyone is entitled to them...but he should never be telling the NY Times this. It is more important to support your own kid publicly than express your own feelings. That is just sad. You have to defend your son in public no matter what. Too bad.
cdwright40, I understand your point, but I don't think your integrity should be up for sale. Right is Right. I think the father should be commended for what he said. Am I, my brother's keeper? Even if your brother is wrong it is your job to tell him so.

Bottomline: Sam has a right to his personal believe, but his own father doesn't believe as he does. I think he is being a real father letting someone he loves know that he is having issues dealing with choices he has made for his life.
How hard is it to read CD's post. He's making a distinction between telling his son how he feels and telling the new york times.

And again with the choices? Did you choose to be heterosexual? If so, when did you make that choice? What was that like? Did you weigh the options?

I don't believe that the majority of homosexuals choose to be gay. I believe that most, if not all, are born that way.

That said, for the sake of argument, if it's a choice why would that choice be bad? And can anyone answer that question without relying on a religious belief?

Is it about procreation? If so, then it would also be wrong to have sex without the intention of procreating. It would also be wrong to masturbate. Would it be ok to procreate AND engage in homosexual activity?

Is it against nature's law? There are many other animals on the planet that exhibit the same behavior. Are they, without conscious thought (save maybe Orcas), also unnatural? And if they are, why are they not punished by natural law? Why do they continue to thrive?

Your hoot Thugy. But remember, always remember.....your kind is indeed needed in this world.
I guess your kind is needed too, after all the world needs ditch diggers too.

p.s. It has gotten beyond annoying, you're and your are two totally different words with different meanings.For example : You're a weird guy who likes looking at guy's dicks. See, you're was the appropriate word there not your. "Edgucate" yourself as you say.

Your hoot Thugy. But remember, always remember.....your kind is indeed needed in this world.

p.s. It has gotten beyond annoying, you're and your are two totally different words with different meanings.For example : You're a weird guy who likes looking at guy's dicks. See, you're was the appropriate word there not your. "Edgucate" yourself as you say.
You're a joke for thinking your intelligence is high enough to try and be the brain in the conversation. Instead of pointing out minor grammatical errors that are often attributable to apple iOS's autocorrect function, maybe you should try and sharpen your critical thinking skills by doing a sudoku puzzle or something.

Last time I checked some of the most moral religious countries, civilizations and societies in history disintegrated, collapsed, were taken over by conquest or vanished. So it's obvious the loony tunes on here don't get it. "Moral" practices of individual adults in a free and Capitalistic society are the last things that will have any affect at all to bring down a nation. Civil liberties, A free press, energy policy, foreign policy, economic policy....and a whole long list of things can keep a great thing going or turn it in the wrong direction in a bad way.

Whether porn is available for me to watch or whether me and my wife are having orgies with the neighbors every night won't really make a dent toward the end of America!

Give me a break people. What a bunch of kooks. Now I know the real reason America is in danger!

Great points Guv!!! And thank God masturbation is not "wrong" or every guy in America between girlfriends would be locked into a front row seat in hell! Not to mention if they outlawed masturbation computer sales among men would drop about 99%, crash one of the biggest segments of our economy and take us back into recession.

So to all the holy rollers, internet porn is saving the economy!

LOL you people sure do stick together. Your opinion on my intelligence level is one of the million and one things I don't give a fuk about but you sure care that the majority of people think your lifestyle is an abomination.......Give Ocean and the guy who stares at dicks a call and have yourself a good time....

You're a joke for thinking your intelligence is high enough to try and be the brain in the conversation. Instead of pointing out minor grammatical errors that are often attributable to apple iOS's autocorrect function, maybe you should try and sharpen your critical thinking skills by doing a sudoku puzzle or something.

Slow down Wake. People like you and I are academics- we've studied law, philosophy, and history from formal education and have become experts in various fields unlike most people on this Board. I respect you level of education and overall intelligence...

However.

LoveThugU has served this country with the highest degree of pride, honor, and commitment. He is educated in experiences of life which most of us cannot and will not ever understand. I am headed to Paris Island, South Carolina this weekend with friends to meet Marines who have and currently serve. I am a proud member of the Wounded Warrior Project. Our members of the military have a UNIQUE perspective on life on a VARIETY of topics.

So before she write off the opinions of those who may be less "formally educated" than some of us, we should really take a step back and understand that we have SEVERAL people on this board, including LoveThugU, who are well-educated and even better educated than many people on the board because of LoveThugU's own experiences.

Education comes in many forms, so we would be prudent to consider the opinions of those who can offer a quality opinion.

Just my honest opinion....

Appreciate it brother. BTW I have a degree in Economics from UM, Wake is barking up the wrong tree if he thinks he can get to me but your points are valid, well stated and much appreciated brother.
Originally posted by advarkas:
Slow down Wake. People like you and I are academics- we've studied law, philosophy, and history from formal education and have become experts in various fields unlike most people on this Board. I respect you level of education and overall intelligence...

However.

LoveThugU has served this country with the highest degree of pride, honor, and commitment. He is educated in experiences of life which most of us cannot and will not ever understand. I am headed to Paris Island, South Carolina this weekend with friends to meet Marines who have and currently serve. I am a proud member of the Wounded Warrior Project. Our members of the military have a UNIQUE perspective on life on a VARIETY of topics.

So before she write off the opinions of those who may be less "formally educated" than some of us, we should really take a step back and understand that we have SEVERAL people on this board, including LoveThugU, who are well-educated and even better educated than many people on the board because of LoveThugU's own experiences.

Education comes in many forms, so we would be prudent to consider the opinions of those who can offer a quality opinion.

Just my honest opinion....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT