ADVERTISEMENT

Looters are coming out of the woodwork....they should be executed....no judge...no jury.

Should they be given a fair trial to make sure they ARE looters and not just take the random word of people? And THEN execute them?:)

Reactions: PHILCANE
Yesterday afternoon when everyone evacuated, I guy parked on my swale. He got out with a fruit picker and started towards my avocado tree. So I open my door and come out as he immediately throws the picker in his trunk. .like I never saw it. He makes friendly conversation and asks if I am evacuating. I say, "No. I have to guard my avocado tree". He says " Oh yes. You can never be to sure ". Gets in his car and drives off. Having said that. The storm knocked down 180 ripe avocados. So if anybody wants a bunch of free avocados, hit me up.

Last edited:
Damn they are not even waiting till after the storm...this is one of the reasons I decide to stay....my place might get trashed...but none of these Meth heads around here will get nothing but a bullet in his ass....my neighbor said the same thing...locked and loaded...they can bring their sorry ass around my place and it will be the last thing they do...unless I miss, and that rarely happens.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Lil bishop
Look, CD. Suppose you have a family business you built up for 25 years. Maybe sporting goods. You have about $200 grand in inventory. Jerseys, signed memorabilia, baseball gloves, the works. You stay there during a storm with your firearm. Then like 5 or 8 looters show up. You can't block them physically from entering because there are a group if them. Cops are not patrolling because weather is too dangerous. Do you watch them steal your inventory of a few hundred grand or do you use the firearm either as a threat or for real?

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Looters are disgusting opportunists, but all that crap is insured. Hopefully a power line gets them.

Looters are disgusting opportunists, but all that crap is insured. Hopefully a power line gets them.
Good luck putting in your insurance claim and waiting a few weeks or months for that check to arrive to buy more inventory. Meanwhile, you're shut down. And your wife and kids are starving.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Some people always want to kill people like they're God. SMDH

I'm in Texas and yes, if they steal/loot from us they are outta here. We don't fool around in Texas.

Now I'm sure some lib wuss will come back with a lib philosophy. Ok, then just invite them to your home to steal from you if you want to continue to empower them with no threat of discipline or respect for personal property.

Look, CD. Suppose you have a family business you built up for 25 years. Maybe sporting goods. You have about $200 grand in inventory. Jerseys, signed memorabilia, baseball gloves, the works. You stay there during a storm with your firearm. Then like 5 or 8 looters show up. You can't block them physically from entering because there are a group if them. Cops are not patrolling because weather is too dangerous. Do you watch them steal your inventory of a few hundred grand or do you use the firearm either as a threat or for real?
If the police can't be there patrolling because of weather do you think my ass is going to be there? lol...I am protecting my family. I am not shooting someone unless they threaten my family or myself. They can have all that shit and I don't care how many years it took me to get it. It can be replaced.

I have a gun and will use it AS A LAST RESORT and that isn't to defend some baseball gloves. You take a human life as a last resort. People think a gun makes them judge and jury but it doesn't. These are the same people that claim to respect human life and I laugh my ass off at them because they are hypocrites to me. My ego isn't that big to think that I should take a human life over some baseball glove.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT