ADVERTISEMENT

Looters are coming out of the woodwork....they should be executed....no judge...no jury.

I am sorry you never had them.....I didnt create the separation of classes.....dont hate the player hate the game....lol.

As someone who prefers to stay out of all this immature nonsense I must say... This is one of the douchiest things I have ever read. Stress and lack of Cane football sure brings out the worst in all you assholes.

If the police can't be there patrolling because of weather do you think my ass is going to be there? lol...I am protecting my family. I am not shooting someone unless they threaten my family or myself. They can have all that shit and I don't care how many years it took me to get it. It can be replaced.

I have a gun and will use it AS A LAST RESORT and that isn't to defend some baseball gloves. You take a human life as a last resort. People think a gun makes them judge and jury but it doesn't. These are the same people that claim to respect human life and I laugh my ass off at them because they are hypocrites to me. My ego isn't that big to think that I should take a human life over some baseball glove.
1vm6zr.jpg

P.S. Go kill yourself.

As someone who prefers to stay out of all this immature nonsense I must say... This is one of the douchiest things I have ever read. Stress and lack of Cane football sure brings out the worst in all you assholes.
Extremely juvenile mentality.

Reactions: jabazz
I'm in Texas and yes, if they steal/loot from us they are outta here. We don't fool around in Texas.

Now I'm sure some lib wuss will come back with a lib philosophy. Ok, then just invite them to your home to steal from you if you want to continue to empower them with no threat of discipline or respect for personal property.
Bruh, you can't kill somebody else unless your life is being threaten.....its against the law. Some states if somebody rob you, and is running away from you and you shoot them.....its first degree murder, now if you or your family life is in danger....then I can understand shooting somebody. Some people just don't need guns. Somebody tired to break into my house.....we got there, and waited on the police to come. Yes, I carry and have plenty of guns, but I'm not blood thirsty and want to kill everybody.

Reactions: m.dan and 6882
People in love with material possesions more than life....Oh, i'm sorry these are pro life people. My bad.....SMFH

Wow CD. Comparing innocent babies to criminals. That's what we're pro life for, kids who deserve to live. Unlike democrats, who get all pissed off when we want to deport kids but defend the moms right to murder her own child. Learn the difference, although a Liberal symbol is an ass, so doubt that happens

I'm not saying POS looters are good people.......i'm just saying they don't deserve to die for stealing. Protect your families! They can't be replaced....Don't worry about stuff you can get again.

Reactions: JJCane
You don't have to worry about someone looting your business. You can not steal non technical sales. Try this, imagine if someone broke into your house and was going to steal your action figure collection? What would you do?
Now you gave non technical Chris something he can understand......if he does have a gun, I call bullshit if he says anyone is leaving with his Shannon and Obama blow up dolls without a bullet in his ass.

What if i shoot you for no reason in my store and I SAY you were looting?

#dueprocess #america #democracy
Some people say it is, but I guess killing people is part of making America great again.

Wow CD. Comparing innocent babies to criminals. That's what we're pro life for, kids who deserve to live. Unlike democrats, who get all pissed off when we want to deport kids but defend the moms right to murder her own child. Learn the difference, although a Liberal symbol is an ass, so doubt that happens
Not really going into this back and forth but no...No...that isn't pro life. It's self indulgent BS. That's all it is. What difference does it make if they are innocent babies or innocent children or innocent adults. Be consistent! People need a hand up sometimes and it isn't necessarily because they are on the take. Sometimes people don't have the same resources. Sometimes a job goes overseas. Sometimes bad things happen to good people...and sometimes they don't have family to rely on. They may need public assistance. So don't sit here and tell me how innocent some baby is and turn around and say they don't deserve the things it needs to be taken care of.....

Last edited:
So you people are saying if you caught somebody stealing from you.....you're going to kill them? Then you have a sick mind, but the Apple don't fall far from the tree. Not even the police can kill you if they catch you stealing. It's call first degree murder.

Reactions: JJCane
Executed, tortured. Yeah ok Iran and Saudi Arabia and North Korea.

It's ****ed up they are doing it, disgusting. Should be arrested and prosecuted without question.

But get a grip.
Take your own advice and get a grip. Most on here with a half way decent acumen or intelligence knew it wasnt literal......although a good beating with a club would be in order or a gun shot to the leg:D. Is this better for you?

Take your own advice and get a grip. Most on here with a half way decent acumen or intelligence know it wasnt literal......although a good beating with a club would be in order or a gun shot to the leg:D. Is this better for you?
Naw, most was serious.

Take your own advice and get a grip. Most on here with a half way decent acumen or intelligence knew it wasnt literal......although a good beating with a club would be in order or a gun shot to the leg:D. Is this better for you?
Sean Taylor was shot in the leg and I'm not sure if Id shoot a looter in my store unless they directly came after me or had a gun themselves. Its hard to say, a person that loots, steals and/or robs is on a different plane than I am so its hard to understand

I take my responsibility as a gun owner seriously. I just think too many others do not. They are easily threatened by people unlike them and panic. They don't need to own a gun.

Right, it's always not literal. Of course.

What if i shoot you for no reason in my store and I SAY you were looting?

#dueprocess #america #democracy
Welp let's start off with criminal trespassing at a minimum but no officer / detective is going to charge that since there are multiple crimes being committed so he'll drop a burglary and grand theft charge (both felonies) plus committing an crime during a state of emergency (another felony). Should I go on?

If the police can't be there patrolling because of weather do you think my ass is going to be there? lol...I am protecting my family. I am not shooting someone unless they threaten my family or myself. They can have all that shit and I don't care how many years it took me to get it. It can be replaced.

I have a gun and will use it AS A LAST RESORT and that isn't to defend some baseball gloves. You take a human life as a last resort. People think a gun makes them judge and jury but it doesn't. These are the same people that claim to respect human life and I laugh my ass off at them because they are hypocrites to me. My ego isn't that big to think that I should take a human life over some baseball glove.
All kidding aside CD 99.9% of this board would not shoot these people for all the same reasons you listed. Lot of people just goofing around because they're stuck ducking palm frawns.

Damn they are not even waiting till after the storm...this is one of the reasons I decide to stay....my place might get trashed...but none of these Meth heads around here will get nothing but a bullet in his ass....my neighbor said the same thing...locked and loaded...they can bring their sorry ass around my place and it will be the last thing they do...unless I miss, and that rarely happens.

45 ACP in the bedroom night table drawer. 45 Colt lever gun in the den .. with 12 gauge double. Not threatening anyone .. but not assuming anybody breaking my door to get in .. is dropping by for coffee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT