ADVERTISEMENT

Looters are coming out of the woodwork....they should be executed....no judge...no jury.

45 ACP in the bedroom night table drawer. 45 Colt lever gun in the den .. with 12 gauge double. Not threatening anyone .. but not assuming anybody breaking my door to get in .. is dropping by for coffee.
Delete.....there are a couple of characters here who might be taking notes....lol.

All kidding aside CD 99.9% of this board would not shoot these people for all the same reasons you listed. Lot of people just goofing around because they're stuck ducking palm frawns.
They come to steal at my house...I don't know if he has a weapon or not...so trust me when I say this anybody come to my house with bad intentions will pay a price...I won't back off that statement...nor apologize to anyone...If anyone thinks I am joking...you can take a ride with me down to the State Attorneys office in Ocala and you will find out.

They come to steal at my house...I don't know if he has a weapon or not...so trust me when I say this anybody come to my house with bad intentions will pay a price...I won't back off that statement...nor apologize to anyone...If anyone thinks I am joking...you can take a ride with me down to the State Attorneys office in Ocala and you will find out.
Careful you don't shoot the Canook by accident.

Bruh, you can't kill somebody else unless your life is being threaten.....its against the law. Some states if somebody rob you, and is running away from you and you shoot them.....its first degree murder, now if you or your family life is in danger....then I can understand shooting somebody. Some people just don't need guns. Somebody tired to break into my house.....we got there, and waited on the police to come. Yes, I carry and have plenty of guns, but I'm not blood thirsty and want to kill everybody.

Whose blood thirsty? Talk about taking something to an extreme... just saying if someone breaks into or loots my house, I take that as a direct threat to my family. Geez.

My brother in law is an HPD sniper and has schooled our family well regarding what is and isn't a threat. No one is blood thirsty here.

Taylor feels safe knowing Creepy Chris has the high score in duck hunt, she thinks her man is a marksman.
Cd's arsenal
12829002_924213387698632_7639322760786173156_o.jpg

Whose blood thirsty? Talk about taking something to an extreme... just saying if someone breaks into or loots my house, I take that as a direct threat to my family. Geez.

My brother in law is an HPD sniper and has schooled our family well regarding what is and isn't a threat. No one is blood thirsty here.
So, you're just gonna make up some sht right? Like you don't understand what I'm talking about. I already said, if you and your family life is being threaten then i understand you shooting to kill. I know the damn system too, and somebody stealing your sht isn't a threat to you unless it becomes one. I don't give damn about your in-law being a sniper. It's murder if your life is not being threaten. For somebody to say shoot on site.....yes, they ass is blood thirsty!!!!

People that loot during a storm are the lowest of the low.Some of them have become socially conditioned to justify it. Nobody should be shot for a tv or a pair of sneakers but they should get double the max in prison for it.

Reactions: IHeagledriver
Good, now let's start with the clowns looting our government. Wish Bob Mueller could just shoot the entire Trump administration.

Reactions: jabazz
People that loot during a storm are the lowest of the low.Some of them have become socially conditioned to justify it. Nobody should be shot for a tv or a pair of sneakers but they should get double the max in prison for it.
I agree. 100%

Purchased my AR and 420 rounds of 5.56 to go along with my Glocks before Matthew came last year when it looked like it would hit S FL.

The world would be a better place if looters and criminals could be shot upon sight.

After all, they have the same options all of us do to go to work and purchase everything they need.

We have a lot of bleeding hearts out there who feel sorry for people who don't go out and earn the $ they need to survive and buy the things they want.

When you say some of them have been socially conditioned to justify it I am guessing you have been reading some posts by a few posters in the Lounge...lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT