ADVERTISEMENT

Looters are coming out of the woodwork....they should be executed....no judge...no jury.

Listen peabrain. I live in Florida. And I.can promise you this. I will BLOW YOU AWAY if you even LOOK at my house
Again. There WILL BE law and order
I live in Florida too! You cant promise sht! Calm down ole man.

No man, they are down on their luck...don't have a job...have children at home to feed...handicap and are unable to work...they only steal for food that they need....I guess they just needed the latest style to do that.
When I worked at the veterans hospital one of my homeless patients would "dumpster dive" for food rather than loot or steal

Lol @Dr.L.ThugU you learned your lesson about running from a hurricane grasshopper? Funniest thing I ever heard. Irma doesn't want you in this state.
Chased to Biloxi lol. Now a 20 hour drive on I 10 and I 75 lol
Post pics of the horror you faced.

Last edited:
Bruh, you can't kill somebody else unless your life is being threaten.....its against the law. Some states if somebody rob you, and is running away from you and you shoot them.....its first degree murder, now if you or your family life is in danger....then I can understand shooting somebody. Some people just don't need guns. Somebody tired to break into my house.....we got there, and waited on the police to come. Yes, I carry and have plenty of guns, but I'm not blood thirsty and want to kill everybody.
Last time I checked and read the law stealing is a crime as well

Last time I checked and read the law stealing is a crime as well
Yes, but you just cant kill for stealing. Do you know anybody on death Row for stealing a T.V.? I've had to wait for the police when my house alarm went off and I got guns. Plenty of them. The police came and check out the place.

They are not just wanting to shoot ppl...if they take from ur property then yes shoot.... If they want something in life work for it don't steal it
Lol, bro this isn't the middle East. You're going to jail. Unless you or your family lives are in danger. You people head is too hard! SMFH

Yes, but you just cant kill for stealing. Do you know anybody on death Row for stealing a T.V.? I've had to wait for the police when my house alarm went off and I got guns. Plenty of them. The police came and check out the place.
Yes I understand that....but if they let u shoot them maybe wouldn't have to deal with ppl stealing from u

Listen. If it was up to me you wont get your electric back for two weeks. Might as well walk to the liquor store and buy some of that cheap whiskey of yours.

LOL.. I have no interest in stealing anything from your double wide trailer or your 99 Chevy pickup truck with the rebel flag and "my mother is my sister" bumper sticker.. it's all safe with me.
I want the pick up thug but them others can have the bumper sticker

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Yes I understand that....but if they let u shoot them maybe wouldn't have to deal with ppl stealing from u

Hey 470, Jabazz teminds me of that comedic line "you can't fix stupid". Hey maybe it's ok to steal from him without consequence, but anyone try's to loot from this Texas home, well lets say the lights are out the party's over!

Reactions: canesfan470
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT