ADVERTISEMENT

Looters are coming out of the woodwork....they should be executed....no judge...no jury.

What country did your family build? You must be really well known.

Is it pink lemonade you're sipping? I bet it is.

You know it. It's as pink as the white p****e I'm diving in tonight. Guna gang bang and play my rap music while she sings the national anthem or her knees covered in a confederate flag. Gotta love the spoils of America. Right thugger thugger!

You know it. It's as pink as the white p****e I'm diving in tonight. Guna gang bang and play my rap music while she sings the national anthem or her knees covered in a confederate flag. Gotta love the spoils of America. Right thugger thugger!
Damn, I asked a question and made an assumption about what kind of lemonade you were sipping but if that's what you're doing ,well, have fun? I guess....

This is correct. And it's a matter of choice how we all choose to defend our home or business from unwanted intruders. Unfortunately, in my case, I would choose to eliminate the intruder.

Rambo has spoken. Hands probably shake when you shoot

I think you showed amazing restraint not shooting the guy trying to steal your avocados.
He wasn't on my property Thug. He was viewing the tree from the sidewalk. I did the smart thing. I made him realize it wasn't going to end the way he wanted b4 he started cutting them down.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Go fuhk yourself bitch. You pussy ass bitch.
Lol, you don't know me or who I know or what I know. Keep that Bitch sht to yourself. I'm a nice person. I'm cool with everybody. I'm a black man that made it out of liberty city. Real Men don't call each other bitches. We just handle our business. Lol, liked I said you don't me, but I've came a long ass way.

They come to steal at my house...I don't know if he has a weapon or not...so trust me when I say this anybody come to my house with bad intentions will pay a price...I won't back off that statement...nor apologize to anyone...If anyone thinks I am joking...you can take a ride with me down to the State Attorneys office in Ocala and you will find out.
Try that BS in court you dumb IDIOT!!! I guess you feel you're above the law huh? Lol

Aren't you the one that got rejected by the police academy? A police academy flunkie?

No little guy. Im a lawyer with a few years in policing though. Mind **** I know. Check your sources again. You might throw up. Because I'm sure they did watching me make it lol...

No little guy. Im a lawyer with a few years in policing though. Mind **** I know. Check your sources again. You might throw up. Because I'm sure they did watching me make it lol...
I'm calling bullshit peabrain. You flunked out of the academy and are a bitter jerk for it. $500 if you can show a valid ID with a Fla Bar license number. No lawyer is as "challenged" as you. Maybe vanish for another 8 months off of here.

bush-shoe-throw-03.gif

Try that BS in court you dumb IDIOT!!! I guess you feel you're above the law huh? Lol
Already did...no I am not above the law...like I said, if a person is sorry enough to go out and break into someones house...and ignorant enough...with me you reap what you sow...I detest a thief...and like I said earlier...if they break into my house...I do not know if they have a weapon or not...and I am sure as hell not going to sit there as he comes in and ask him...if you are in that situation you can ask him pretty please tell me if you you have a gun...that is your decision, and you have the right to defend your home anyway you see fit. But I know what I have done and will do again if need be. And by the way I am not an Idiot...may not be a college grad like a lot of you but I try. Right now this storm is raising hell where I live at and the power keeps flickering on ad off...takes forever to get the net back...try to have a better evening ...I enjoyed our talk

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT